🗳️ SYS -10/24/19 - Theme: Award Show Host 🏆

Comments

• MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    edited October 2019
    Looks 4-8.

@Korty thank you 😃 your doll is looking gorgeous too.
    I play on iOS
  • Vivienne_kkhVivienne_kkh Registered Users, Member 43 Posts
    nubcake said:
    Started late to avoid ticket buyers, ended up in a group with THREE 🙄 these are their current outfits

The 3rd is similar to a look I did and I think it's perfectly fine for the theme. I saw it in the voting booth and thought it was really nice. I got the red top 5th try I think, and thought I would take it out for a spin since it took many kstars! It's actually my favourite look so far and the longest one I took to style. But I haven't gotten a 55 yet and if I did I'd keep using the same look too 😂
    I've watched 3-5 of the big award shows for the last 10 years plus, and in reality not everyone dresses like a barbie doll. It happens in this game because it gets votes, but ball gowns are definitely NOT the only look for this theme. Skirts, pants, pant suits; they've all been on the red carpet. 

Everyone complains about ticket buyers non stop like its a crime or cheating (when in reality it's probably the main way KKH turns a profit and so still exists) but IMO the worst part of the weekly SYS is the never ending nastiness towards other players and making fun of their looks. 
    I agree with the last part. The nastiness and making fun of looks are getting a bit much. I understand the frustration but making fun of looks are not what I expected of this forum.
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Rikk said:
    I need your feedback guys! I saved up 25 diamonds. I feel equally happy about these options, so what would you choose? (Give me extra advice if you want 😊)

-AGREE: red ballgown

-LIKE: blue sparkly new year’s eve gown

-LOL: save up for an aura 

Thank you to everyone for voting on what I should do with my diamonds! I really appreciate the feedback because I’m so torn haha.

I think as @kkh_clarice and @jhabs recommended, I’m going to try to stay strong and resist temptation until Black Friday because those items might be available for purchase with k-stars. But it’s so hard...I’m always visually shopping the voting booth. 😂 If they don’t pop up in the sale, then I’ll nab one of these items! Can’t wait 😊

@nubcake as @lovelyemma said, the hair (that this SYS hair is copied directly from 😂) is from a gift box for a dating event! I got super lucky to win it that weekend. It’s from 11/16/18 and it came with such a cute outfit:

DoloresWyatt said:
    IMO the worst part of the weekly SYS is the never ending nastiness towards other players and making fun of their looks. 
    I relate to this! 💕 I’m all for expressing frustration towards Glu for aspects of the game that are unfair and/or exploitative...I don’t think it’s kind or necessary to make fun of players’ looks by posting them here. A lot of players are just kids. Even with the face censored, I wish it wasn’t allowed on the forum tbh. 
  • kkh_Krissykkh_Krissy Registered Users, Member 46 Posts
    This is a long shot because with this theme, a lot of ppl aren't submitting drinks and things like that but if anyone is on Android and plans to submit an outfit with the pink drink or monkey, please tag me and let me know. I've been dying to get those two items for awhile now and I finally have enough diamonds. Lol I would really appreciate it. :) 
  • amberlykkhamberlykkh Registered Users, Member 51 Posts
    so since there's three tbs in my group and there is literally zero chance for me to win the hair i'll just quit now cause idgaf about that dress. ✌🏻 so annoying to have that same struggle every week 😒 it's not even about ticket buyers i mean it's not too much to ask to give the same prizes from 1st to 3rd place. The way ts is working right now is just ridiculous 🤡
    what makes the matter even worse is that i never got the orange dye from the phone call on kims bday and since there is no chance for me to ever be first place again in any sys event i'll never be able to dye any of my clothes orange🤣 it just sucks like what even is the point in introducing all that new stuff if there's no chance for the majority of players to even get access to it ??
    Facebook: Amberly KKH
  • FilipaKKHFilipaKKH Registered Users, Member 516 Posts
    @amberlykkh that surely isn't fair, you should try to contact someone so you could get your orange dyes like everyone else. I don't know if it would work out, but give it a shot! 
    🇵🇹 • no longer a kkh player & not active on the forum • 🏳️‍🌈
    I have a hacker on my group, her last 2 looks had the Trendsetter prizes!!
    Should i expose her?? :3
    Yes, send your ID to Kalinda and eggs and take them down one by one. 😈 It’s so satisfying when people playing unfairly get caught by Glu
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts

I have never been able to score more than 35 with this dress, this look did pretty well and I'm currently first in my group because of that lol it's not gonna last long as usual 🙄
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    Looks 7 to 10! Two of my best scores dot this SYS so far! I think I found a combo that works for me!

Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    I’m sure it’s been said but the TS hair is almost identical to this hair we already have - so much so that I’m scared someone will think I’ve hacked the TS prizes or something as I just submitted a look using it 😂😂😂😭😭
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • kat10kat10 Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    edited October 2019
    This is a long shot because with this theme, a lot of ppl aren't submitting drinks and things like that but if anyone is on Android and plans to submit an outfit with the pink drink or monkey, please tag me and let me know. I've been dying to get those two items for awhile now and I finally have enough diamonds. Lol I would really appreciate it. :) 
    @kkh_Krissy do you mean the pink drink in the rounded tumbler? if so i can submit an outfit with this now
    kat10 said:
    @kkh_Krissy do you mean the pink drink in the rounded tumbler? if so i can submit an outfit with this now
    Yeah!! That would be amazing if you could.
  • kat10kat10 Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    @kkh_Krissy done!
    kat10 said:
    Thank you so much!
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Rikk said:
    I have a hacker on my group, her last 2 looks had the Trendsetter prizes!!
    Should i expose her?? :3
    Yes, send your ID to Kalinda and eggs and take them down one by one. 😈 It’s so satisfying when people playing unfairly get caught by Glu
    I alredy sent it to Kalina and Eggs!!!
    Tomorow imma expose her booty 😈😈😈
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
    @LovelyEmma please keep us updated on what happens, we all need a win lol 
  • ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts
    @IzzaBee Your doll😍
    I play on Amazon kindle!
  • ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts