Comments

• ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts
    @ValerieGray oh my god your profile pic 💀💀💀
    Melanin queen😍💖✨💞😂
    I play on Amazon kindle!
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    Super late BUT

May have spotted @melissakkh

And @katiealexandraa in the voting booth?! 
  • katie_jskatie_js Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    edited October 2019
    Edited so we can move past the issue :)
    IOS
  • cntarrcntarr Registered Users, Member 940 Posts
    @katie_js I’m not trying to start drama or anything but that’s is extremely rude of you to criticize someone’s styling, like so what if she doesn’t use any accessories, she probably doesn’t like them with such an exclusive dress. You also mentioned she has to complete 3 kollections, so maybe she hasn’t bought anything in the closet with k-stars. Next time don’t judge someone for how they style a look.
    @cntarr Sorry to make assumptions, and I definitely wasn’t critiquing her styling. In fact, I said in my original post that everyone has different preferences and some people really like the closet items! I’ve just seen a lot of dolls in the voting booth like that recently so I was just wondering especially after everyone started the bot conspiracy. 
    IOS
  • cntarrcntarr Registered Users, Member 940 Posts
    @katie_js I’m saying if you have a “preference” keep it to yourself.
    @cntarr Understood, and sorry to anyone else who interpreted my message differently than intended.
    IOS
  • ScarletkkhScarletkkh Registered Users 830 Posts

Look 10 & 11. 12 is in voting now. Im still 196 points behind the first place. 🙃
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    edited October 2019

Looks 1-11

Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    Looks 6-10 

Android
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    9-12 looks 
    I won the earnable hair and I don’t like it at all 🤷🏻‍♀️

Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• AVINXXAVINXX Registered Users, Member 257 Posts

Annie looking cute in her new outfit 😍
    Currently first in TS, lets see how long that lasts😂
    I play two games: Annie on IOS and Lottie on Android! 
  • KortyKorty Registered Users 360 Posts
    edited October 2019
    I’m on a rollercoaster 🎢 
    after scoring so well on look 9, the next one failed miserably
    Look 11 didn’t do well either so I decided to replicate the look that gave me 55 point earlier, and it only scored 39 🤦🏻‍♀️
    I finished the event and I’m happy with the short hair, I know I’m going to use it. 

I’m so very annoyed by the doll in second place because she keeps submitting looks that are copies down to the shoes and accessories of entries by other dolls in our group, of course dolls that are doing better than her! 
    She did it with my second look, and she hasn’t stopped since Thursday, I have screenshots but I’m not going to post them. 
    Of course we post our looks here because we are proud of our scores, and we hope that they can be of inspiration to others, but personally I cannot respect someone who just imitates the players in the same group! 
    Yes, course, this is a game...  I just don’t appreciate who decide to play it that way 
    (and ticket buyers, LOL!) 
    Daily iOS player since July 2014
    From Italy 🇮🇹🍕🍝

Look 12. 
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    I’m kind of hoping that sometime in the next month or so, I get a group of TS prizes that I’ll never use so I can just experiment and put together outfits that are totally my style!

I get tired of trying to bling out every outfit to score the maximum number of points per look...only using rare/glam/expensive items...having to put on big, fluffy hair every time. I’m just missing the creativity and fun of experimentation that I used to feel during SYS. Honestly there are ticket buyers in both my groups (I’m in 2nd) and this would have been a good week to get back to my personal style! 

• EmCharlotteEmCharlotte Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    @Scarletkkh that golden look is fabulous!!!
    Let’s be friends - Emmy KKH on FB. I play on iOS 🤍
    8&9&10&11

Here’s how it’s going so far!

Best-scoring looks — notice a theme? 😂

Worst-scoring look:

And my fave: I LOVE this gown dyed in green! 

@Rikk that gown in green is amazing 😍 I really like how you’ve styled it with gold accessories and that hair colour!! What a great look ✨
    Thank you so much @EmCharlotte 🥰. Your looks are so beautiful. Im so jello of your scores. @Rikk I 100% agree with you. I cant really express my own fashion in these sys events, you have to please the voters or else you get crappy scores, thats so unfair. By the way I really love all of your looks. You look beautiful⭐️❤️
  • AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    My looks have been fluctuating a lot. Personally, gown outfits are the most boring to me because I don’t feel inspired to create anything in particular. It’s like... filler gaps. 

So far, my faves have been Amusement Park and London Street Style. I had so much fun!! 

I sent this as my #13 look and I am currently number one. I don’t think I’ll stay there because I have been 8th, 4th and 3rd! Only since my 2 last look I have been 1st but with 1-24 points ahead. It’s a really fun group! Very balanced and well matched. I’m not the best at it because I just put on whatever I’m feeling and that not always goes well. I’ve only gotten 3 50+ looks so far.

This hair tho... 😍😍😍

@Scarletkkh not so jealous of these scores I bet 😭 I had a good run, I guess this is making up for my usual first two poor scores!!! I adore that gift box dress and I’ll wear it everywhere, no matter what the score 😂
  • fallonfallon Registered Users, Member 569 Posts
    edited October 2019
    did anyone wear any wedding dress? i just see it in the voting booth and wanted to know if it got a good score
    English is not my first language 🇧🇷
    Android, add me: 

https://www.facebook.com/fallonsalvatorekkh
    Instagram: @fallonkkh
  • fallonfallon Registered Users, Member 569 Posts
    Francisca said: Okay I got my first 59 and first 60 ever😍  It doesn’t matter though because once the ticketbuyer sees that I passed her, she just submits 4 basic look

wow, the appearance of your doll is amazing 😍
    English is not my first language 🇧🇷
    Android, add me: 

https://www.facebook.com/fallonsalvatorekkh
    Instagram: @fallonkkh
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts

I got the hair and I love it on my doll. Very old Hollywood glamour. It reminds me of Gwen Stefani as Jean Harlow in The Aviator. 

My current looks. 

IOS Player 
    Thank you so much @EmCharlotte and @Scarletkkh :) The green dye has been my favorite dye so far! I hope I can get back to creating looks that feel personal again sometime soon