🗳️ SYS -10/24/19 - Theme: Award Show Host 🏆

Comments

• FranciscaFrancisca Registered Users, Member 45 Posts
    @fallon omg thank you so much doll❤️
    iOS 
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    😮 wow @LovelyEmma! I’m glad she’s not in first anymore. Do you think hackers pay money for their hacked games? I also wonder what percentage of players have illegitimate games.

I hope Glu gets better at filtering them out! They’re losing a lot of money this way. And we pay the price...
  • samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    @LovelyEmma yes sis go off!!!
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Rikk said:
    😮 wow @LovelyEmma! I’m glad she’s not in first anymore. Do you think hackers pay money for their hacked games? I also wonder what percentage of players have illegitimate games.

I hope Glu gets better at filtering them out! They’re losing a lot of money this way. And we pay the price...
    GURL i have no idea!
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
    @LovelyEmma yes sis go off!!!
    Thanks hun!
    The tea is currently piping hot :3
    edited October 2019
    HACKER UPDATE!
    She is currently in 7th place and her last submited look is the SYS dress and the TS hairstyle!

• AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    I would love to get this banner before we finish the SYS part. It would make my IG feed so gorgeous! 

• kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    HACKER UPDATE!
    She is currently in 7th place and her last submited look is the SYS dress and the TS hairstyle!

I wish we had a 'wow' button lol the audacity

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language 

• fallonfallon Registered Users, Member 569 Posts
    I don't understand why people sometimes "disagree" with what they ask 🤔
    English is not my first language 🇧🇷
    Android, add me: 

https://www.facebook.com/fallonsalvatorekkh
    Instagram: @fallonkkh
  • ScarletkkhScarletkkh Registered Users 830 Posts
    I have 1 free ticket left, around 9PM. So first place is actually rightfully mine but I think I wont even waste my money anymore. I dont think I will buy tickets to take my spot back. At this stage I dont even want to submit my last ticket cause it wont help me anyways. Im really over it, and that is really saying alot coming from me, i just feel like I dont want to waste my money anymore. Something has to be done
    about people stealing other peoples places.
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    I wasn't sure if one of my TS dolls was a ticket buyer but now I'm pretty sure she's one, a very subtle one... she might have used two tickets, just to maintain her lead. Her looks are not that good, I mean she has expensive dresses but her styling is meh.
    I hope my last looks score well so she'll have to buy more tickets!

Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • kiraraquelkiraraquel Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
    Hey dolls, I’m Kiwi. I’ve been playing the game for a little under a year now and lurking on the forum for about three months. I, like the majority of you, have been highly irritated by the weekly sys events. I play on two different devices and have only managed to come in first place once on both games. Both times with items I wasn’t particularly interested in winning, of course🙄. On the game I play on my iPhone I’ve been in first since the very beginning. No one bought any tickets so I thought I’d be safe and stay #1 which is great because I absolutely love the hair and don’t have anything like it just yet. But nope, two hours ago I checked the game and a tb showed up with over 100 points above me. She was nowhere to be seen this entire time and now all of a sudden is in 1st place. Irritated doesn’t even begin to describe how I feel right now. I checked again just a moment ago and she now has over 900 points. Like really? I’m so over these weekly events. I’m most likely going to skip next weeks sys because I just can’t handle this stress anymore lol
  • AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts
    Still in first 🤞🤞 Pray for me you guys 
  • Msjagger68Msjagger68 Registered Users 289 Posts
    edited October 2019

✊🏾NO JUSTICE, NO PEACE!✊🏾
    BANS OFF OUR BODIES!!! 👏🏾👏🏾
    🇵🇸 🇵🇸 🇵🇸
  • LinaKKLinaKK Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    So how long before the end of SYS is it best to submit last ticket? I have mine currently but I'm 10 votes away from the other doll in 1st place. Would submitting 30 min before end be too soon? Better for me to wait 15 min before end? I really want that hair and I'm pretty sure I'm squaring off against a ticket buyer >_>
  • kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    @LinaKK I think that 15 minutes are perfect! 

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language 

• pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    @LinaKK I’d recommend you to submit it 15 minutes before the event ends and close it immediately. Then, 13 minutes later, open your game so your votes update and since there’s only 2 minutes left, no one could surpass you because there’s no time. I did that last week when I was super close to the ticket buyer in my group. 😊
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • dddkkhdddkkh Registered Users, Member 127 Posts
    edited October 2019
    My sleep quality is getting worse because of TS, I am losing my hair at a terrible rate, the ticket buyers are crushing me, luckily I have a lot of hair, otherwise I will become bald……😒

• LinaKKLinaKK Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    @kkh_clarice @pilirositolam Ok I'll do that! Thanks so much for the tips  :)
  • TamaraHillsTamaraHills Registered Users, Member 328 Posts
    So i was 1st since yesterday but today 2 girls bought tickets and stole my place. I was really excited because i had a chance of winning 1st place this week because it would be my first win in 1st place, but now that the TB snatched my place i really don't have any hopes of winning  :(
  • dddkkhdddkkh Registered Users, Member 127 Posts
    The ticket buyer appeared. My efforts don't make any sense.……
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    It bothers me so much to have to go blonde and blue-eyed for SyS. But that's the only way I get good votes every time I send my real facials I get a maximum of 40 votes.

Omg I thought I was the only one. My doll is "originally" a red haired and everytime I try to submit looks with her original hair color I don't have a lot of votes. I don't know if it's related or maybe I'm taking it too far but it looks like the combo blonde hair with blue eyes always wins 🤷‍♀️
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸