๐Ÿ—ณ๏ธ SYS -10/24/19 - Theme: Award Show Host ๐Ÿ†

Comments

• KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @LovelyEmma I got your PM and just saw your post about the player in your group who has items in advance. That's unacceptable, but I currently can't do anything about it while I'm at home. We'll look into it when we're back!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    @KalindaKing Thank you so mutch! I totally understand that its your day off, yet you came here to respond me! I apriciate it ALOT!!!
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • KatWalkerKatWalker Registered Users 174 Posts
    Guys Iโ€™m so mad at myself I just lost a ticket because I slept til 2pm. No excuses Iโ€™m just an overworked college kid and now I wonโ€™t get that dress
    join my KK:H Discord chat server here!
    iOS player. add me in game on FB!
  • DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    My least voted looks

• DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    My most voted looks
    I was very lucky this weekย 
    I missed the earnable hair of the last SYSย 
    I hope I will get all the earnables this time

• ScarletkkhScarletkkh Registered Users 830 Posts

First place person came out of nowhere ... with a damn BANG!๐Ÿคฌ
  • SandraFFWSandraFFW Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    2nd due to TB ๐Ÿ˜’
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    edited October 2019

I hate ppl who donโ€™t play fair but I started to question if some players are not real ticket buyers. Why do we always see some players donโ€™t get into a TS group until 3 looks in? What if they get placed with ppl who start later, they would look just like ticket buyers in that case! They have 3 looks in already while most ppl only just started with 2 free tickets.ย 

Almost every week, thereโ€™s at least one person in my group who uses an extra ticket to secure #1 in the beginning. I have to stressfully score high enough to catch up with them and sometimes use one ticket in the end to claim my #1 back if I really like the TS #1 prize. What if they were not ticket buyers but just got into a late starting TS group? and me using one ticket in the end thinking I should be the rightful #1? In that case, Iโ€™m actually a ticket buyer to them? I would be furious if this is what Glu did to us.ย 

I started late missing 2 tickets this time so if anyone in the same group with my doll, in game name also Angeline, and you started the event before 3 am EST on Friday (less than 12 hours after the event starting time) please let me know.ย 

Glu would never explain why some players are not in a TS group until 3 looks in. I just want to find out the truth. Really hope that players are not being manipulated by Glu.ย 

Edit to add: @eggsandbananas @KalindaKing Could you please clarify this, What happens to players who donโ€™t get into a TS group after 3 looks in? Do they get into a later starting group?ย 

๐ŸŽ iOS dolls๐Ÿ“ฑ ย 
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • EmmieDollEmmieDoll Registered Users, Member 57 Posts
    edited October 2019
    Ok, about 5 hours left, my 14th look has been submitted, and I'm in first place. Let's see if I can hold it!

Update: I was in first place for so much of the event but I'm now in 2ndย  :'( RIP
  • SweetstephySweetstephy Registered Users, Member 415 Posts
    Some of my best/favs looks for this Sys๐Ÿ’ž I have a basic af ticket buyer in my group, so theirs that. But overall I enjoyed this sys ๐Ÿ˜‰

IOS doll ๐Ÿ’ž

• AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts
    Still in first ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž Fingers crossed some super last minute ticket buyers donโ€™t appear
    bests vs worst

• MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Last 6 looks. Hopefully cling onto 6th place, currently 3points behind 5th. Fingers crossed I donโ€™t get knocked down overnight.

I play on iOS
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    @Sweetstephy all your looks are magnificent! And the fact you kept your dark hair makes you so deserving!
    Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    ๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ทย  French gal โ›ต Avid sailor ๐Ÿฑ Cat owner ๐Ÿฃ Sushi lover ๐Ÿ›๏ธ Museum workerย 
  • Jenn1ferrJenn1ferr Registered Users, Member 89 Posts
    My highest and one of my lowest scoring looks. Got loads of 41โ€™s this event. Really hoping that I will be able to hold onto a top 5 place this event.ย 
    Playing on IOS.
  • ellyelephantellyelephant Registered Users, Member 442 Posts
    Some of my best/favs looks for this Sys๐Ÿ’ž I have a basic af ticket buyer in my group, so theirs that. But overall I enjoyed this sys ๐Ÿ˜‰

What eyes are those??? They look amazing on your doll.
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    Before and after: Desperate housewives edition ๐Ÿท
    ย 
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me:ย https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarksย ๐Ÿงš๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธโœจ๐Ÿ’ž
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    I get jelous of u iOS and Android players!
    You all get very high and consistent amount of votes!
    Wille in Facebook we all strugle.... Usually Facebook players stay on the high 30's lower 40's (at least thats what happens to me)!
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    I think I voted (twice) forย @beachespeaches
    If itโ€™s you you were the popular pick ๐Ÿ˜Š

Italian iOS player since August 2014 โ™ฅ๏ธ

• SweetstephySweetstephy Registered Users, Member 415 Posts
    @ellyelephant They are the KKW x Mario eyes. Usually show up as rotation in game like SMC/FG.ย 
    And thank you lovely that means a lot ๐Ÿ˜@AguadeCoco
    IOS doll ๐Ÿ’ž

• Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    Time to EXPOSE a hacker in Facebook!!!
    So her name is Beverly Palace! I suspected her because her last 2 looks had the Trendsetter hair and dress! Last night she was 1st BUT this morning she was down to 4th (and was still wering the TS silver dress)!

๐˜ฟ ๐™ž ๐™จ ๐™œ ๐™ช ๐™จ ๐™ฉ ๐™ž ๐™ฃ ๐™œย ย (ยฌ_ยฌ )
    โœจ๐ŸŒน โœชย ๐Ÿ’Ž ๐Ÿ’‹ ๐ŸŒŸ ๐ŸŽ† โœฉ ๐Ÿ’— โ™›ย ๐Ÿ’–โœจ๐ŸŒน โœชย ๐Ÿ’Ž ๐Ÿ’‹ ๐ŸŒŸ ๐ŸŽ† โœฉ ๐Ÿ’— โ™›ย ๐Ÿ’–
  • KimsBestieKimsBestie Registered Users, Member 414 Posts
    Rikk said:
    ๐Ÿ˜ฎ wow @LovelyEmma! Iโ€™m glad sheโ€™s not in first anymore. Do you think hackers pay money for their hacked games? I also wonder what percentage of players have illegitimate games.

I hope Glu gets better at filtering them out! Theyโ€™re losing a lot of money this way. And we pay the price...
    They do pay for hacks unless they know how to hack. I believe hackers can even add the X amount of tickets since they can also add unreleased items to their closets as well... Iโ€™ve seen it multiple times. ๐Ÿ˜“
    ๐ŸŒธ Pink is my colour ๐ŸŒธ
    ๐ŸŒธ iOS player ๐ŸŒธ
    โ˜๏ธย 
  • evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    Lowest scoresย 

Highest scores

Favorite looksย 

The voters did NOT like me this week lol. That one 50 saved me I think because I still got the earnable hair. I havenโ€™t check t$ all day, so Iโ€™m not sure where I landed there so far.ย 
    Put a cap on Trendspenders!ย 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    Looks 6-14ย 

I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me:ย https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarksย ๐Ÿงš๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธโœจ๐Ÿ’ž
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    I get jelous of u iOS and Android players!
    You all get very high and consistent amount of votes!
    Wille in Facebook we all strugle.... Usually Facebook players stay on the high 30's lower 40's (at least thats what happens to me)!
    Is there a way for you to play on a device instead of Facebook? Maybe that could help.ย 
    ๐ŸŒธ iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first languageย ๐ŸŒธ

• AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    Well, I *was* saving diamonds to buy the birthday cupcake after the next update, but then I came across these pants (which like..... why? have you seen the theme?) and the next thing I knew all my diamonds were gone ๐Ÿ˜‚ I really love them though!!!

Worth it! This outfit is everything! ๐Ÿ–ค
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    @kkh_Krissy, did you find the pink drink and/or monkey?
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted