Kim Kardashian Hollywood will not work on Facebook

AmeliaxoAmeliaxo Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
so recently I have started playing KKH on Facebook and it did load a few times but then it started saying “If you are stuck on an empty loading bar for more than a minute, please refresh” and yes I have refresh soo many times and even waited for 2 hours but it doesn’t not load. I would appreciate any help thank you.

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    So sorry you are experiencing this trouble.   1st advice, switch browsers.  Also, have you rebooted? My husband, PuterHead always recommends a reboot to see if that s all it is.  If not, go here to FAQ about clearing cache for Facebook Players.   Hope this helps... https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/kim-kardashian-hollywood/?s=troubleshooting&f=clearing-the-cache-for-facebook-players&p=all

welcome to the forum

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AmeliaxoAmeliaxo Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    Thank you for that but sadly I have cleared the safari cache and it’s still the same problem.
  • MelanieKKHMelanieKKH Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    personally i close every tab and turn off extensions in my browser, without this game really can't start for hours 
    Ye I have tried everything idk if it’s my laptop because it quite new but I have cleared all of the cache and tried different browsers. It’s quite annoying to be fair
  • MelanieKKHMelanieKKH Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    you can try facebook gameroom, game loads there little longer but without any crashes so it's even faster

Il try it but the thing is that the game just says if it take more than a minute to load please refresh 
    Nah didn’t work guess I have to start again on my phone 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Ameliaxo said:
    Thank you for that but sadly I have cleared the safari cache and it’s still the same problem.
    That link has special instructions for clearing cache, so unless you tried those step by step instructions, I’d try the FAQ steps.  I told Glu you’re having this problem, we can see if they have other advice for you.  
    :(
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    As a Facebook KKH player, i have been having the same issue with my game!
    I have to disconect and reconect my internet a few times times for my game to work....
    I wish Glu could contact Facebook to know why this is happening! And make it able to fix the problem! It started acting like this last Friday, the 18th for me.....
    If i had the money id switch platforms in a heartbit BUT since i cant i have to stay were i am sadly :/
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    @kokokokonut i have talked to Eggs about this situation and he said its something to do with Facebook, and Glu cant fix it herself :/
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
    @kokokokonut thank you for that.
    @LovelyEmma yea it’s a shame really.