KK:H WeekDay Event - 10/28/19 'Twas the TB Before Halloween 🦇

Comments

• KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @jhabs Check here: Settings > Screen Time > Content & Privacy Restrictions > iTunes & App Store Purchases > In-App Purchases > Allow
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @KalindaKing thank you!! It’s fixed now☺️
  • LolitaLolita Registered Users, Member 233 Posts
    First black box: cash
    Second black box: those sunglasses i’ll probably never use
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    I really don’t feel like grinding this week but I did check in on Dixie to change her outfit.  
    Here she is with some of her friends 
    @Katinkae Dixie @AngelineJ @judithkkh

Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Energy on my first two :(. Is there a list for the trigger actions for the reality show achievements?  I have a TON of those left bc I’ve never been able to find them 

I don't think we have an official list because we're too scared to post in case Glu sees and changes things. Anyway, "unfiltered comment" seems to be a big one. I know it works in Sydney, Milan, and Paris I think? Not sure about the others because I haven't worked much on them. 
  • ElleOhElleElleOhElle Registered Users, Member 436 Posts

My second black box. 😊
    iOS player
    PM me if you would like to add me
  • thenailaholicthenailaholic Registered Users 227 Posts
    @soundspretty thanks!  The only I’d found is London. Throw shade in the living room. Gonna work on these, super bored with bel air! 
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    edited October 2019
    I got these cute glasses in my gold box. They have a nice shape! My eyewear collection continues to grow.

• Karsyn916Karsyn916 Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    I’ve gotten cash in the first two boxes, picking the same exact box 😡  I’m sot surprised, these TBs are usually a waste of cash or dye.
  • KatWalkerKatWalker Registered Users 174 Posts

Happy with my first box!!
    join my KK:H Discord chat server here!
    iOS player. add me in game on FB!
  • FairytaleFairytale Registered Users, Member 386 Posts
    I have not purchased anything since i got tricked into buying the eyes and my 20 videos went down to 5, but  NOW. I didnt change ANYTHING. but now i can only watch A SINGLE VIDEO. Seriously!? A month before black friday aswell! 
    Same happened to me, haven’t had videos for a MONTH. They say there’s literally nothing they can do but they are talking with tap joy or whatever. After a month. I play on two devices (and I would not have done this if I didn’t have a back up game!!!), but i finally deleted the game and reloaded it. Figured since I had two devices and my game would be safe no matter what, I’d try. It worked, but be VERY careful if you don’t have a safe backup! I’m still VERY angry about the 100+ stars I’ve lost this month with barely a sorry. I completely understand. 
  • KatWalkerKatWalker Registered Users 174 Posts
    @Fairytale I feel that, when I was 15 I bought a couple hundred k stars with an iTunes gift card I got for my birthday and now I’m 20 and I’ve missed out on thousands of free k stars over the years
    join my KK:H Discord chat server here!
    iOS player. add me in game on FB!
  • MynameisDee82MynameisDee82 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    It has been 48 days since I can watch videos and do any offers. So thats at least 240 KStars lost. I wont be grinding this week for TB, will just try to get rid of the tasks. Simon kept on calling me and I get edgy, especially when there is no way to block his calls 🤣🤣🤣
    @MynameisDee82 it’s probably been that long for me then. Think it’s super neat it happened while we have boxes available. Js 
  • CryingKimCryingKim Registered Users, Member 466 Posts
    edited October 2019

We all float down here 🎈

Gotta be creative since I don’t have enough halloween items in my kloset 😭

🌺 your Filipina girl│ign: Gazini iOS daily player since 2015│let's be friends~! 🌺

• Jenn1ferJenn1fer Registered Users, Member 29 Posts
    The palette of my first box was so good, though I wished I picked an other choker/necklace.

@thenailaholic I wanted to reset my game immediately after it happened but everybody told me it probably wouldnt give me my daily stars back so i didnt want to risk losing both my stars and the eyes i spent actual money on. It gets me so furious. I honestly wont even hesitate starting over when i get a new phone cause the amount of throwback boxes and throwback sales i'll be able to spend them in would probably eventually make up for my lost things. 
    Doing that is honestly costing them more money than they're making cause alot of people refuse to spend money on the game since they know what happens and i refuse to spend any more money cause they honestly dont deserve it. we know it was intentional already but they refuse to aknowledge it.
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts

Got this in my gold box 🤗
    nothing special in my black boxes, only kash and dye 😣
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts

I woke up to this... yaaaay! Finally!!! 

I have a question, though. I remember someone posted something about a prize for passing "Skylar's show" or something like that but I never got that, I only got a prize for passing Willow's show. Is there anything special I had to do before reaching top show?
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    I’m also just trying to clear up some storylines. I don’t really feel like grinding this week. I did get stars in my first box though! 
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    All you had to do was keep RELENTLESSLY do reality shows to get there.  ANd, you have passed every milestone you needed to get there.  I recall passing some VIP characters, but they weren't memorable. 
    Enjoy the dress, and relax knowing that as long as you do reality shows when called for, you don't go down.  It's not like Top Couple that keeps knocking you down.  You're at the top to the best of my knowledge, you stay there!
    Hope this helps.  and again, big Congratulations. :)

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary

My spooky bunny costume. 👻 🐰 🐇 👻. 
    Oh @TrashleyKKH this is fabulous!
    Congrats @dpeters! That’s no easy feat 😊
  • KimsBestieKimsBestie Registered Users, Member 414 Posts
    edited October 2019
    Same happened to me, haven’t had videos for a MONTH. They say there’s literally nothing they can do but they are talking with tap joy or whatever. After a month. I play on two devices (and I would not have done this if I didn’t have a back up game!!!), but i finally deleted the game and reloaded it. Figured since I had two devices and my game would be safe no matter what, I’d try. It worked, but be VERY careful if you don’t have a safe backup! I’m still VERY angry about the 100+ stars I’ve lost this month with barely a sorry. I completely understand. 
    It’s Glu’s fault not Tapjoy or whatever. Funny thing... I used to play my game on my iPhone and I didn’t have a way to earn any free K-Stars at all! There was no button saying “Get free” or whatever I contacted Glu and they told me the same thing. Then I got my iPad, downloaded the game there and my new game had the option to earn free stars until I restarted and got my old game back and as soon as I did that the option to earn stars disappeared again. However... I restarted my old game that I had left on my iPhone and made a male doll instead and my male doll has the option to earn stars. Though both games are under the same Apple ID. So... It’s definitely Glu that’s managing that stuff. They are the ones that decide who can have the option to earn stars and who’s not and how much you can earn it. 😂
    🌸 Pink is my colour 🌸
    🌸 iOS player 🌸
    ☁️