SYS Glitches

KKH_JennyKKH_Jenny Registered Users, Member 239 Posts
Are y’all experiencing this same issue every single SYS? I can’t possibly take screenshots of EVERY glitch I encounter but here’s just a few from this weekend (which was a hot mess, btw):

Purse I wasn’t using at all turned into a horizontal weapon behind me:
Some fabric randomly did this:
A TINY HAND is on my shoulder:

And then whatever tf this item is:

Comments

• KKH_JennyKKH_Jenny Registered Users, Member 239 Posts
    Like, we pay so much money for this game and I can’t believe the number of glitches. For five years now. With monthly updates. Wtf Glu?
    how can we trust the validity of our scores, for example, when the doll we have customized ends up appearing completely bizarre and out of our control?
    How one of my looks displayed during voting:

edited October 2019
    Oh, also, the unlock videos button didn’t work despite clicking on it; it would register you as having unlocked something that was still locked. Twice. each time it was available. So, at least personally, I didn’t get to reuse one single item due to all the issues.

edit: since this keeps happening more and more often, anyone wanna bet the “glitch” is really just a way to lock all of our stuff so we are forced to spend more for new items?
    Since the event is the majority of the week, it would be cool if it, like, functioned occasionally. 
    Coming this November: only VIP PLATINUM PLAYERS can participate in SYS! That’s for a reasonable subscription of $300/month, which allows you to play SYS and gives you 1.5 kstars day (those will be divided into parts henceforth; one whole kstar is FAR too valuable). Wouldn’t even be surprised. 
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Do not give them any ideas!! lol
    Also, fake internet points will be awarded to whomsoever identifies the object in the final pic.
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    edited October 2019
    @KKH_Jenny it’s a pink handheld purse from a pretty old event lol 

platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
    @mikaylachimo LOL I was on hiatus from KKH then; I don't even OWN that, and I've never seen it before now! How on Earth does it wind up behind my head?!

But thank you for solving the mystery! As promised, enjoy your victory lap. Really feel the extent and depth of the same overwhelming emotions as this kid clearly did when he spelled better than anyone else in the world. Nbd.

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I've seen the glitch, and discovered that in my case, it was an item my doll was holding in her hand, somehow showed up behind the doll upside down.  I removed the handheld, and the glitch disappeared.   Tried it a number of times.  If you see it again take a screenshot, showing what your doll is wearing etc, with the glitch.  Send it in a ticket to Glu Support.   Mine happened in the vote booth when I had the black witch outfit, and the broom.  The tail of the broom was behind her shoulder, plus the broom was being held normally.  So, when the new event starts Thursday, if you find it happening, please take screenshots and let Glu know.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Thanks for your response @kokokokonut! Glitches are happening again so I’m screenshooting and contacting customer support. They aren’t as many as usual, but there’s always something weird like a bright white light behind me now (unless it’s Halloween themed and this is the girl from The Ring telling my doll I have 7 days left to live)and issues again with the ticket counter and voting booth and other clothes glitching:
    Sorry for late response, I just saw yours!
  • Satansaintstar10Satansaintstar10 Registered Users, Member 68 Posts
    I just opened my game and tried to use the 2 tickets I had. As soon as I finished I tapped submit look. Nothing happened. I tried again. Nothing. I then turned off wifi and switched to data. Game refreshed and my tickets are gone!