KKH edits/art thread 💖(Remini tips & Tricks start pg 13)

Comments

• jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    I'm so proud of these but they took forever 😂 
    Nightlight couture gown & space aura modeled by the beautiful @jhabs

Daylight couture suit & sunshine aura modeled by @Rikk's Luka 

Thank you both so much for letting me design with your dolls, they're beautiful and I'm honored 🥺💖
    Omfg I LOVE these!! For reference, I sent my doll’s pic to sis literally 12 hours before she whipped up this masterpiece lol. She’s a wizard, I’m honored to have had my doll styled by her! Thank you!!💕💕 New pro pic
  • Scarlett_KKHScarlett_KKH Registered Users, Member 54 Posts
    I'm so proud of these but they took forever 😂 
    Nightlight couture gown & space aura modeled by the beautiful @jhabs

Thank you both so much for letting me design with your dolls, they're beautiful and I'm honored 🥺💖

These are so beautiful, sis!!! I need them right now 🥺 You have such creative and amazing ideas, you're really good at this! I wish they'd do them, especially the space aura, it's so captivating. I literally can't stop looking at it!
     Android • 🏳️‍🌈 • English is not my 1st language
     Mathematics 🎓 • Portuguese • 22y

• RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    edited April 2020

Oh wow @SisSnappedLikeThanos! I really love the texture and color in this outfit! The shimmering lapel, the scrolling ear cuff, the gradual color transition in the trousers — it looks incredible! The hair is sexy; I wish I had that in the game. I love the makeup! Thank you so so much for making this!
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    @SisSnappedLikeThanos I love your edits so much! 
    Quick question: what software do you use for your edits? I want to try some as I'm taking Illustrator & Photoshop classes during quarantine!
    Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    Ahahah, it's cute you think I paid for those @SisSnappedLikeThanos! But I'll check this one!
    Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Thank you so much @Rikk for letting me do another edit on Luka 💖

Glu you should totally hire @SisSnappedLikeThanos to freelance for you guys! I love this; it’s so unique! I really wish we had a barefoot option in the game! This is so ethereal! I’m in awe of the hair and the feathers draped around the waist! You’re so talented and creative  💕
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    @SisSnappedLikeThanos this is the greatest hairstyle ever! Glu, come on, give us this one and please recognize the talented artist behind it! 🥺❤️
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • keepingupwithkelseykeepingupwithkelsey Registered Users, Member 229 Posts
    My 2020 goal is to be a model for @SisSnappedLikeThanos edits🥺👉🏽👈🏽

Thank you @pilirositolam for lending me your doll 🥺I may have accidently designed my favorite hair ever💕

(unfortunately it got super pixelated when I saved it, and idk how to fix it, I'm so sorry!! 😭😭😭)
    @GLU WE NEED THIS HAIRSTYLE ASAP

& hire @SisSnappedLikeThanos bc she’s the greatest artist to ever walk this planet. Periodt
    @SisSnappedLikeThanos that would be a dream come true 🥺🥺🥺🥺 thank you so much bb! Your doll is absolutely gorgeous!
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    Can anyone recommend a super basic (and free) iPhone app for editing for a beginner?? I have zero experience but since I have all this time on my hands I thought I could try it out. 
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    edited April 2020
    Ps - I just went through this thread and saw all the posts since December and DANG. @SisSnappedLikeThanos sis you are skilled girl. Please tell me you’re in art school right now or doing something where you can bless the world with your talents. 
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts

Same here! 😍
    @SisSnappedLikeThanos all your edits are truly stunning, you are sooo talented ❤
    Android
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts
    @ashleydianem I use PicsArt for small edits but I don’t know of any where you can do amazing edits like @SisSnappedLikeThanos does. 
    I’ve made things like this using it:

Pretty basic, but fun!
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • TamaraHillsTamaraHills Registered Users, Member 328 Posts
    I just wanted to brag on @SisSnappedLikeThanos for a second ✨🦋 she is so talented! Look how beautiful she made me look! Thank you soooo much bb! I absolutely love it. 🥰
    This hairstyle is everything!! You look so good @keepingupwithkelsey and @SisSnappedLikeThanos i'd say i'm surprised but i know how talented you are!! <3
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts

Same here! 

A girl can dream
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts
    dpeters said:

Same here! 

A girl can dream

Every forum doll dream! 😍
    iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    This is kinda mushy, but thank you so, so, so much everyone 💖 
    Art really has been the only thing really keeping me going with everything going on in the world right now 🥺 and seeing you guys like it makes me feel incredibly... warm? 😭✨ Like, I don't think I could ever properly express just how grateful I am for every like, awesome, comment, ect. 
    For example, when I posted my very first edit here, I was just a fetus with Microsoft paint. I didn't plan on ever making it a permeant hobby because I lowkey hated my work. But you guys were so supportive from get go and it really helped me push myself to improve. 
    I really, truly can't thank this forum enough for helping me get to the point where I can look at my work now and like it 💘 
    It truly means more to me than I can put into words.
    Also, I love all of you so much! Please stay safe in these trying times and know I'm always one message away if you need anything 🥰
    That's amazing that you developed your skills like that over time. I really hope you get an opportunity to use your artistic skills professionally one day so the world can see your art. Your edits always outshine the designs we get in this game from ~professionals~ bc you always have soul and passion behind your designs and have a real eye for detail, and that's why your edits always look better 💁🏻‍♀️ Glu should really extend you an opportunity and give you credit for all of the inspo they've gotten from your work! Anyways, I always enjoy seeing your new stuff, hope I can model for your design one day too 😀 Take care 💕
    - Emmy