🗳️🎃SYS: 10/31/19 - Halloween Show Your Style - Get Your Costumes Ready! 👻🦇

Comments

• Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    edited November 2019
    @dpeters for me its working: black gowns, the candle thing thats it in the misc part of the kloset, and the witch hair.

If you want you should try it to see if your scores will improve
  • ohsoglamohsoglam Registered Users, Member 69 Posts
    KKH_Jenny said:
    @ohsoglam Thanks, I’ll change the color! Maybe I’ll just experiment with all of them, It actually started off blonde-brown, but unfortunately given the limitations in actual skin tones in the game (as opposed to shades, although there could be more for sure) they were clashing kinda badly. 

And I don’t, unfortunately. :( I really wish it was available for diamonds. 
    Oh I see! I just know Beyoncé is known for her honey hair. That’s a shame about the clash from the skin tone limitations. 

Hmm the only other thing I would do is add more dramatic jewelry if you have!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited November 2019
    Black gowns, spooky elegance.  and spread out your witch things.  the hat with one dress, the broom with another, but the white gown did well for me as well.  I did the white eyes and a veil and blue dyed the black bouquet so it looked an icy blueish.  Has anyone tried the white candy ghoul (forgot what it's called) makeup face?  it came with Kim's skeleton suit.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ohsoglamohsoglam Registered Users, Member 69 Posts
    Looks four and five. The sailor look tanked lol. 

• KKH_JennyKKH_Jenny Registered Users, Member 239 Posts
    @ohsoglam That I can do; I don’t own anything fab enough for Bey yet, but time to start spending stars for the VIP event at some point, lol. Thanks for taking the time to give feedback! Good luck with your scores, your doll looks gorgeous! 
  • JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts
    @kokokokonut I have been a long time lurker...I just came out of the shadows. 
    Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    🌻NubianQueen🌻
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
    @kokokokonut I’m soooo glad about the addition of dyes whenever we do an SYS that requires a couple of specific props. Now they can be used like 5 times each without being locked! 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    @JaelynJax I'm so glad you found your voice!  It's a great time of year.  My fave time in the game and in real life.
    Shadows are cool, just don't be enveloped in them.  Come out and make leaf angels.  Not as wet as the snow ones, just a little more earthy! 

KKH_Jenny said:
    @kokokokonut I’m soooo glad about the addition of dyes whenever we do an SYS that requires a couple of specific props. Now they can be used like 5 times each without being locked! 
    I love the dyes. In the SYS they bring new life to looks.  You come make Leaf Angels too @KKH_Jenny

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Currently in third place with no ticket buyers. My second look, the Cinderella dress, bombed HARD with only 32 points. I wonder if people are just tired of seeing it? I'm only 13 points behind first place which is a male doll who has been submitting nothing but costumes so I'm sure whatever male dolls he's being paired with, he's the popular pick every time. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that my group keeps chill. I've been getting high 40's with my last three looks so I'm pretty sure I can beat second place with my next submission. 
  • FilipaKKHFilipaKKH Registered Users, Member 516 Posts
    @ssarahtonin your Indiana Jones' look is just amazing. I'm speechless, that's creativity at its best! 😄
    🇵🇹 • no longer a kkh player & not active on the forum • 🏳️‍🌈
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    I found this girl while voting with the genie costume hair, how is it possible?

Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• ScarletkkhScarletkkh Registered Users 830 Posts
    Im third in my group. Its sad to know that I wont own the entire outfit because someone is stealing my spot. 2 spot stealers in my group.🙄. 
    edited November 2019
    (Made sarcastic comment I realized probably didn’t read nicely and it’s not my intention to hurt anyone’s feelings; so deleted and sorry)!
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    Thank you @Ryley1e! I tried a dark costume and it did a little better so I'll keep submitting similar outfits
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts

If you have the genie costume already on before you enter the SYS Kloset, you can change outfits and the hair will stay.
    iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    edited November 2019
    @Scarletkkh you definitely deserve to be first, you’re killing it! 🎃 
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
    Well my tennis racket was locked even though I haven’t used it once this SYS (or ever, for that matter, thinking back). So goodbye Serena Williams. Still couldn’t do Beyonce any justice, so went and tried a very poor man’s version of old school Britney, luckily the voters were nice. Ha.

For my next waste of a ticket, I’m going to make Willow’s evil twin, complete with a voodoo doll of the actual Willow.

Wait, the actual Willow is evil. So I guess in that case, im making her secret good twin that nevertheless isn’t that good because she has a voodoo doll of her own flesh and blood on her person at all times. Families are complicated.
  • fallonfallon Registered Users, Member 569 Posts
    edited November 2019

for those who want to use as inspiration
    English is not my first language 🇧🇷
    Android, add me: 

https://www.facebook.com/fallonsalvatorekkh
    Instagram: @fallonkkh
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    I wish I could submit this look but I know it’s gonna tank SO I’m submitting it here lol 
    edited November 2019
    @jhabs I think that would do really well, it’s an amazing look imo. Seriously everyone on this forum makes these amazing looks and I’m over here like, “wtf do I put on my doll?” each time right before my ticket expires.
  • fallonfallon Registered Users, Member 569 Posts
    I wanted to send my other appearances with the other fantasies, pity that only the gothic appearances that are succeeding
    English is not my first language 🇧🇷
    Android, add me: 

https://www.facebook.com/fallonsalvatorekkh
    Instagram: @fallonkkh
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts

I love that hairstyle 😍 
    Has anyone tried the Kylie outfit? Idk what to submit with it, I wish we had some make up or lipstick my doll could hold lol 
    Hard agree! I wish we had a cute open compact or a lipstick! I love lip products and it would be so cute 💕

I love your Little Red Riding Hood outfit ❤️

I started more than 10h late because I am not feeling well and was sleeping the whole day when the SYS started. Then now I wont be able to even get number 5 because of the first place now already have more than 500 points lol. I have to gently remind myself that this is just a game and I shouldn’t really stress about it. 
    100% @MynameisDee82 — it’s just a game! It’s supposed to relax you 😊 Don’t stress over some pixels. If you have no chance at top 5 then go wild and have fun 😊

Ryley1e said:
    if you see me on the voting booth dont be jealous of me cause I already got all the earnables!!!! 

OMG thanks for the laugh! 😂

KKH_Jenny said:

I totally agree; they ability to dye handhelds saves my male doll every time because his wardrobe is sooo limited. I have only a few handhelds for him and ONE Halloween costume. God bless dyes!

I saw her in the voting booth too! I was like, “How did she do that?”

edited November 2019
    Lol I obviously just threw this together and I’m glad it’s over with, I HAD to use the hair at least once this SYS since I bought items from the box for this, but I have a major snake phobia to the point that even pictures or drawings of them gross me out and i really didn’t want to pile slithering creatures atop my doll’s head. 

I feel like my doll is dirty now and will never be clean again. 🙁

Update: I guess the snakes read what I said about them above, because they've now helpfully jumped off her hair entirely.

• SweetstephySweetstephy Registered Users, Member 415 Posts
    KKH_Jenny said:
    For my next waste of a ticket, I’m going to make Willow’s evil twin, complete with a voodoo doll of the actual Willow.

Wait, the actual Willow is evil. So I guess in that case, im making her secret good twin that nevertheless isn’t that good because she has a voodoo doll of her own flesh and blood on her person at all times. Families are complicated.
    😂 Lmao love that look! I did a version of it as well. Didn’t score well for me tho 🥺 
    IOS doll 💞