🗳️🎃SYS: 10/31/19 - Halloween Show Your Style - Get Your Costumes Ready! 👻🦇

Comments

• pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    Lolita said:
    YOU are killing it, @pilirositolam! Loved each one of your looks so far! The competition is really heated in our group, let's hope we both stay in top 5 🤞🏻🍀
    Thanks hun! This was some rough competition, I can’t believe we finished with only a vote difference, it was really fun! Sadly we had ticket buyers 🥴
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts

Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • fallonfallon Registered Users, Member 569 Posts

how stressful... only 10 votes
    English is not my first language 🇧🇷
    Android, add me: 

https://www.facebook.com/fallonsalvatorekkh
    Instagram: @fallonkkh
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts

Looks 9 - 14. I had a lot of fun creating costumes eventhough my scores weren't as great. For my last look I was torn between witch or vampire so I chose vampire/witch lol
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Oh my gosh I had to take a late bus and came this close to not submitting my last looks! Thank god I set an alarm or I would have missed them! I can’t go through that stress again! 😂  

I came in first and second in my games. I like this week’s Halloween prizes! I hope I can get some use out of them.

I started this SYS a bit late and found that it wasn’t too stressful. I found what worked for me (black gowns and the Jon Snow costume) and just submitted various versions of those. I’m kind of glad that I didn’t splurge on Halloween boxes because I didn’t end up needing them for this SYS like I thought I would. My average for my male doll was the highest it’s ever been! All in all, a good end to Halloween 🎃 

• KimsBestieKimsBestie Registered Users, Member 414 Posts
    Came in 1st place. 🌸 Woohoo! 👏🏻👏🏻

🌸 Pink is my colour 🌸
    🌸 iOS player 🌸
    ☁️ 
  • hyamihyami Registered Users, Member 120 Posts
    I started a day late (not on purpose, I just forgot to submit my first look Thursday).  I got fourth place.  There was still a ticket buyer 🤷‍♀️ Honestly, I wish SYS took place on the week instead of the weekend.  Weekends are my fun days, and I always keep forgetting to submit tickets because I’m either sleeping or busy.  Or at least stop the timer after 3 tickets instead of 2
    My doll’s insta: Hyami.kkh 
  • Maree_kkhMaree_kkh Registered Users, Member 723 Posts
    I won for the first time in weeks! Wish it would have been for a SYS where I was in love with all the prizes but I’m still grateful.

• Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts

Last time I was first during a SYS was the Country Club one, it feels so good to be first after all this time! I was afraid to flop because I had only one full costume and I didn't want to spend my precious saved k-stars into Halloween boxes. My looks were pretty much the same, black gown with the chandelier/broom and the witch hat. 

I love the angel costume and the hair even though I probably won't use it that much because of the halo (too bad because I LOVE the hair) 😍
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts

What a wonderful birthday surprise! 😇
    happy birthday gorgeous! 🥳💗
  • TheKylieTheKylie Registered Users, Member 531 Posts

I can finally go to bed😂 until next time, sys
  • Msjagger68Msjagger68 Registered Users 289 Posts
    Thanks for that extra ticket, Daylight Saving Time! 😉😇

✊🏾NO JUSTICE, NO PEACE!✊🏾
    BANS OFF OUR BODIES!!! 👏🏾👏🏾
    🇵🇸 🇵🇸 🇵🇸
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    Came in 3rd!! 🥉

Also the person in 1st was 1,200 points above 2nd place 🙄
  • Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    @cntarr by any chance you are teaspill? Or hereforthetea? (my two favorite drama channel in the beauty community) or my mom!?

Girl you have the receipts for EVERYTHING I love you so muchhhhhh, im living for every single one of your posts. 
  • julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    I love the angel outfit so much! 
  • RosalinaKKHRosalinaKKH Registered Users, Member 28 Posts
    edited November 2019
    Yay! I came in 1st place! I will definitely be using this outfit for next year. 🤩✨
  • stirfryedshanastirfryedshana Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    I did really well this SYS and I got......10th place.

• judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    my heart almost dropped before the sys finished but mission completed 👼🏼

• dddkkhdddkkh Registered Users, Member 127 Posts
    Unbelievable. I'll be happy all day.thanks
  • ThreePartMagicThreePartMagic Registered Users, Member 856 Posts
    That was soooo much fun!!! Easily my fav SYS theme ever! Very glad I made it to the end, was freaking out for a second cuz I started later than usual. Made it just in time to not lose any tickets 😅

Best, worst, and a couple faves—worst was also a fav too lol

Thanks for voting everyone! Hopefully I helped some of you too!

My doll’s such a fancy devil now 😂😈
    iOS daily player • Doll: Madison 🦋😊
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • stirfryedshanastirfryedshana Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    And now I’m seeing that we were supposed to get a 15th look? Because all my looks were on time and I only had 14. 
  • cntarrcntarr Registered Users, Member 940 Posts
    edited November 2019
    @Ryley1e girlllll you know i don’t take the bulls**t, but you know I’m the messenger, the real 💯 is @SisSnappedLikeThanos
  • SophieFKKHSophieFKKH Registered Users, Member 44 Posts
    I'm just happy to win this costume fair and square. 💕
    -KKH Halloween 2019-