Cinderella Story💖💝

cntarrcntarr 915 PostsRegistered Users, Member
edited November 5 in KKH General Discussion
Hey dolls!!❤️ I’m not sure if you all know me but I wanted to start a thread of all our dolls transformations from the start to now!! I got my inspiration for this thread from @kokokokonut when she posted her “Dancing Dolls” edit, so basically all you have to do is take a pic of your doll before and after and post it on this thread!! My doll has an extremely amazing transformation (in my opinion😂) and here it is...
I’m looking forward to seeing all of your before and after pics!!!!💖❤️💖❤️
Prev13

Comments

• Stefani_HStefani_H 402 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    Oh I love this idea! 🤗
    My doll had quite some work done as you can see. She had black hair for a long time and this weird skin color lol she became red haired in 2019, got her lips done and her eyes too. I'm still deciding if she'll have a nose job during Black Friday or not 🙄

🌸 Android daily player since February 2019 | LVL 31 🌸
    Add me on Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100013664024059

• amberlykkhamberlykkh 43 PostsRegistered Users, Member

This is my doll's transformation from when I started to play to now 😅 She obviously has a long series of plastic surgeries behind her but i love her just the way she is lol with or without plastic surgery 💖🤣
    Facebook: Amberly KKH
  • SmuckiesSmuckies 193 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    I wish I had photos from when I first started playing! This was the earliest “before” pic I could find from last year when I started playing the game again after not playing much for a few years. 😁

iOS player since July 2014 
  • cntarrcntarr 915 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    @Stefani_H @amberlykkh @Smuckies thank you all for participating!!!!! 💖💖 all of your doll at so incredibly beautiful!! 
  • pilirositolampilirositolam 825 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    My doll had the biggest upgrade ever

Drop👏Dead👏Gorgeous👏 @pilirositolam
  • Maree_kkhMaree_kkh 370 PostsRegistered Users, Member

They’re both great and I love them. I remember I wore that ponytail for forever when I got it because it was the best in my kloset 😂. 
    I chose a back to back pose because in my head it looks like they’re on a 90s sitcom lol
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma 2,237 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    Tomorow ill share Emma's before and after BUT ill be honest it wasnt a drastic change in comparison to some dolls here!
    Platform: Facebook
    Current Level: 53
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015
  • kkh_claricekkh_clarice 481 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    Ok... so I went through some files to find the most hideous time of my doll... the beginning of the game lol 
    Thank you Glu for the big 2016 update! 

Yep I changed my doll A LOT, but I really like her current facials so hope to stay like this. 
    🌸 android daily player | english isn't my 1st language 🌸
  • kadamisiakadamisia 223 PostsRegistered Users, Member

OMG I DID NOT EXPECT THAT😂 and I thought I was drop dead gorgeous back then......
    IOS player
    Omg all of your transformations are so BEAUTIFUL!!!!💝💝💝💖💖💖💖
  • SweetstephySweetstephy 292 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    Lmao the glow ups are real 😍Love it. 

IOS doll 💞

• brunakkhbrunakkh 90 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    It wasn’t that long ago, only a little bit more than a year, but I’m so proud of how she looks now 😂
    IOS player.
    PM if you want to add me on Facebook  
    @Sweetstephy I’m living for your transformation💖💖💖
  • EllaCharlotteEllaCharlotte 315 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    What a great idea @cntarr! Luckily EC got herself a good makeup artist at some point along the line...

Daily Android player
    A+++
    https://www.facebook.com/ellacharlotte.kkh.5 - add me! 
    #BonusStarsForParties
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH 692 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    This is my doll (or the facial features I remember) in my first game. I've lost two previous saves, this is my third save

Android
  • RikkRikk New Member 2,066 PostsRegistered Users
    I love this! This was my fave outfit when I started 😊

edited November 4
    This is a tribute to @SisSnappedLikeThanos and her dolls transformation!! She was logged out of her account and currently can’t get logged in, So I’m going to post her doll for her!!💖(this is not me) but dolls isn’t she a total QUEEN 👏💖
  • Suri_MaddenSuri_Madden 307 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    edited November 4
    Here is my doll: 1. Day One 2. First few months 3. When I became addicted to this game 4. Today!
    The blue hair will surely go back to blonde.
    I miss her previous jawline sometimes, but she is happy with all other changes 😂

• TheKylieTheKylie 300 PostsRegistered Users, Member

My doll when the game was released vs now🤯
  • SamanaKKHSamanaKKH 134 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    my doll when I started vs now! I upgraded my eyeshadow game and got freckles lol 

• dpetersdpeters 848 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    I don't have pics of my doll from when I started playing but these were my favorite features, as I remember

I used to love the purple eyes lol and as you can see she still has her nose intact, maybe she'll get a nose job for BF, not sure yet.
    Android player
    Obsessed with handhelds... someday I'll own them all!
  • fallonfallon 147 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    I don't have a picture of my doll when I started to play, but I remember how I dressed and redone it, she went through various plastics, changed her hair color and went to the beach to get a tan
    inglês não é meu primeiro idioma no
    player Android, adicione-me:
    https://www.facebook.com/fallonsalvatorekkh
    Instagram: @fallonkkh
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo New Member 1,729 PostsRegistered Users

Just a couple minor changes 🤪
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • alyssa123alyssa123 52 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    I just found this old picture of my doll from back in 2015! I can’t believe how different the game used to look. I remember this hair and dress were my favorite back then. and this is my doll now!
  • RosalinaKKHRosalinaKKH 28 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    Unfortunately, I don’t have a picture of my doll when I first started playing, but I do remember my previous features. This is before and after:

• KatWalkerKatWalker New Member 124 PostsRegistered Users
    edited November 5
    I hope no one minds if I post a whole photo album of my doll here lol, I started playing in 2014, these first screenshots are from that year or maybe early 2015!
    When I started playing it was because my younger cousin wanted me to, she was 12 and I was 15! I used an iTunes gift card to get this dress, only money I’ve ever spent on the game and this one dress is the reason I only get 5 videos a day so I still wear it to get my money’s worth lol

Here’s another old screenshot I found of my doll and my cousin’s doll, serving some questionable looks

And here’s my doll and her npc husband, this is what he was wearing when they met! He looks like a DJ who only plays My Chemical Romance

Here’s my doll and my cousin’s now! Like I said, I’m getting my use out of that dress

And here’s my doll’s family, she’s been married to William Walker for over 4 years but his emo phase is still going strong

join my KK:H Discord chat server here!
    iOS player. add me in game on FB!
  • ashleydianemashleydianem 125 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    Okay so it hasn’t happened yet.... but come Black Friday, ya girl gonna get a glow up 🤩

I also need a new hair color but I never manage to pick them 😔
  • rosalinerosaline 37 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    This is my before and after.. 
    wow big difference haha :D