🗳️ SYS - 11/7/19 - Theme: Talk Show Guest

Comments

• stacy9491stacy9491 Registered Users, Member 274 Posts
    @kkh_clarice oh no. That’s what I’ve been doing this WHOLE time. 
  • kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts

I passed two ticket buyers, but I don't think it's gonna stay that way 🥺
    IOS player
    🦥 English isn't my 1st language 🦥
  • EmCharlotteEmCharlotte Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    I guess pink & purple is the way to go!

Let’s be friends - Emmy KKH on FB. I play on iOS 🤍
  • KimsBestieKimsBestie Registered Users, Member 414 Posts
    @camillekkh I think it's very fair to separate ticket buyers to non ticket buyers! Dosen't matter if you buy 20 tickets or 1 ticket it's a advantage towards those who don't buy tickets! BUT of course that will be a issue for ticket buyers because it will no longer be fun snatching first place anytime they want BUT it will become a bidding war nightmare between ticket buyers! While the non ticket buyers will enjoy the event and finally be fair to win first place becuase they earned it. If Glu were actually smart they would use this to there advantage and do the separation not only will they keep there loyal players happy but possibly make double off what they make off tickeybuyers! 
    This right here would be a total discrimination against people that spend and actually keep this game alive.

That's not true at all, @KimsBestie. People who support the option to buy tickets are not the only players who spend money on this game. I've spent tons on this game, as have many friends of mine—none of us support T$. 

If given the option to be placed in a T$ that either buys tickets or doesn't buy tickets, I would choose to not buy tickets every time. I would rather win by using actual skill rather than buying my way to the top. If I lose, I would much rather lose to someone who beat me fair and square.

I love this week's T$ items. Had they been released as a #fashiongoals, I probably would have bought them. Will I buy tickets for a better chance? Absolutely not. Will I buy tickets if someone pays to steal my first place spot? Absolutely not. I previously fell into Glu's manipulative trap and will not do that again.

Please stop acting like you're holier-than-thou because you think that you and the (maybe) 1% of players who support buying tickets are single-handedly supporting Glu with your ticket purchases. Hun, you're not it. We get it, you like gambling. Lots of us spend money on this game. Glu also makes money from the advertisements that people watch on free/paid games. The majority of players are unhappy with this "competition." Glu's decision to ignore players' concerns is only killing the game; you aren't saving it no matter how much you try to force a ******* contest. We get it, you have money to spend.
     I don’t act like I am better or “Holier” than everyone else in this forum, I don’t even know where you got that “Information” from. In fact I don’t like the current Trendsetter system myself and would much prefer the old Show your style events that we used to have. 

You can’t really be mad at players who choose to spend their money on tickets when THE OPTION TO BUY TICKETS ITS THERE IN THE FIRST PLACE. Just because you choose not to spend your money on tickets that doesn’t mean everyone else should follow. Why someone a complete stranger should care if someone has money to spend or not too? Hm... 🤭 

I’ve lost to ticket buyers plenty of times myself and I do sometimes feel salty about it but that doesn’t mean I should come on this forum and attack other players for spending their money on this game. It’s their funds, they can do whatever they want with them and no one has a right to snoop in anyone else’s wallet. 

I thought most of us on this forum are adults, with jobs Etc. Yet... We act like barbarians. Even kids are smarter than this. Sorry, not sorry. 💔
    🌸 Pink is my colour 🌸
    🌸 iOS player 🌸
    ☁️ 
    edited November 2019
    @KimsBestie WOW how dare you bring discrimination into this! Do you actually know the real definition behind the word!? Discrimination is a definition thats used to describe unfair treatment in real life based off race, age, gender, employment and disability! 
    Just so you know discrimination  comes in many forms, please educate yourself and stop being so ignorant. 💕
    🌸 Pink is my colour 🌸
    🌸 iOS player 🌸
    ☁️ 
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    Guys, I know this might really be off topic but how do you know if your game is saved? Like to change devices and stuff
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • ChristinayPaizChristinayPaiz Registered Users, Member 102 Posts
    @pilirositolam you don't actually know if it's saved or not but I know that if your game has been logged onto Facebook the entire time without you logging out deliberately then your data should be there and up to date. I would advise you to wait until the SYS and Weekend event are over so that those items can upload to the server overnight then try changing devices on Tuesday. 
  • LinaKKLinaKK Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    @dpeters Your looks all look great! Same thing happened on my Android game. Prob not going to get the last earnable either but oh well...
    Guys, I know this might really be off topic but how do you know if your game is saved? Like to change devices and stuff
    Make sure your game is always connected to your Facebook.
    🌸 Pink is my colour 🌸
    🌸 iOS player 🌸
    ☁️ 
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    I don't think you really know when your game is saved, just try to stay logged on Facebook most of the time. I switched devices a month ago and I would highly recommend to wait until the weekend event and SYS has ended before switching. You might lose some progress (and prizes) if you do it now!
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

Using the players logic from this forum I then should be mad at everyone who spends more money on this game and has all the items. HOW DARE YOU TO SPEND YOUR REAL MONEY AND OWN MORE THAN I DO! 🤣🤣🤣 
    🌸 Pink is my colour 🌸
    🌸 iOS player 🌸
    ☁️ 
  • Vivienne_kkhVivienne_kkh Registered Users, Member 43 Posts
    @KimsBestie could nou agree with you more. No it's not great when a ticket buyer passes you and you can't/won't  buy tickets. But the game provides that option and being mean and rude to people using that option is becoming ridiculous. And no they can't steal other people's spots or prizes because they were never yours to start with. The prize belongs to the person with the most points at the end of the game whether they bought tickets or not. 
  • ellyelephantellyelephant Registered Users, Member 442 Posts

After submitting look #13, I’ve surpassed all 3 ticket buyers in my group. I don’t know how many more tickets they will submit, but they haven’t even submitting nice outfits so hopefully with my 14th look I can stay up top. My average is 48.8, which to me is amazing and probably my best average in a SYS so far.
    @KimsBestie could nou agree with you more. No it's not great when a ticket buyer passes you and you can't/won't  buy tickets. But the game provides that option and being mean and rude to people using that option is becoming ridiculous. And no they can't steal other people's spots or prizes because they were never yours to start with. The prize belongs to the person with the most points at the end of the game whether they bought tickets or not. 
    It’s literally disgusting at this point that players rather rip each other’s throats than come at Glu directly. God forbid you buy some tickets and someone finds out on here... They will rip you apart in two pieces and shame you for it, for spending your money how you want it. Ticket buyers do not act all “Holier” the players that refuse to spend act like they are better than anyone else therefore they deserve better and to win every time. Like sorry sweetheart but you can’t always have what you want in this life. Ugh
    🌸 Pink is my colour 🌸
    🌸 iOS player 🌸
    ☁️ 
  • JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts
    Make sure that your phone is logged always in Facebook and make sure your phone is backed up. I recently got a new phone and was able to recover my game and restore my purchases. But if your game is backed up it’s saved. My game is saved on my laptop and cell
    Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    🌻NubianQueen🌻
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
  • JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts

Look 12. Wanted to try this dress since the start and again I was afraid it would score low but im not getting into the top 5 so yeah I dont care about the votes anymore. 46 is good enough for me😀. And thank you so so much @EmCharlotte for the compliment💖
    I seriously love all of your looks. Your doll is so gorgeous 
    Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    🌻NubianQueen🌻
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    LinaKK said:
    @dpeters Your looks all look great! Same thing happened on my Android game. Prob not going to get the last earnable either but oh well...

Thank you so much! Can't win them all, right? Good luck on your last submissions!!
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Awww, thanks guys. I know its not directed at me and I’m not taking it personally. And no one has been uncool to me.  It’s a very sad situation.  We love the game, it has the add emotional tie of  childhood Barbie for a lot of us.  Suddenly as grownups we could play with Dress up fashion dolls again.   I love you guys, I think you’re awesome, and  together we have fun here. I wish I could take one of our dolls magic wands and fix it all.  (((Hugs)))) for all you dolls.  <3
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ellyelephantellyelephant Registered Users, Member 442 Posts

Update: #1 bought more tickets
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    edited November 2019
    Looks 9 to 12! Since yesterday evening I was number 2 behind a ticket buyer that showed up from nowhere. I've just submitted look 13 and that TB and another one submitted multiple looks... they're both ahead of me now and I'm mad!

Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • ScarletkkhScarletkkh Registered Users 830 Posts

Look 13. And i think im done with this SYS. A 14th look wont get me into top 5. So its not worth it. I got all the earnable items so thats okay, the clutch is cute but I dont like the jumpsuit but maybe it will be handy in the future as I dont have much clothing😂. I honestly love the TS dress and it goes so well with the hair colour but its okay🤷‍♀️. Atleast I wont have to stress about loosing a place when I go to bed. @JaelynJax thank you so much for the huge compliment and your kind words💙💕