🗳️SYS - 11/14/19 - Let's Tour the Winery!🍷🥂

Comments

• ChristinayPaizChristinayPaiz Registered Users, Member 102 Posts
    So yesterday before submitting my 2nd ticket there were 22 people in my TS group and now suddenly we are 29🤔 so where did the other 7 come from? Can someone please help me understand
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    Hi @sarahlee I just noticed that we’re in the same TS 😊

Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• sarahleesarahlee Registered Users, Member 454 Posts
    edited November 2019
    I wanted to write it too 😌 @AmandaMkkh
              🍒 IOS player since June 2019 🍒
            🍇 English isn’t my first language 🍇
  • ArtemisxMoonArtemisxMoon Registered Users, Member 181 Posts
    First 3 looks! Look #4 is in the voting booth right now; if it scores well I’ll post it here, too :)

• Aurora117Aurora117 Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    maisiekkh said:

Its getting , or better  IT IS beyond f-----g ridiculous 🤬😤
  • EmCharlotteEmCharlotte Registered Users, Member 686 Posts

I’m so happy to be scoring well with looks I like! I won’t be coming 1st or 2nd but that doesn’t matter. I’m most excited for the earnable bottle and the hairstyle from our reality weekend event! I’m really surprised I haven’t seen anyone with the champagne bottle while voting, I’m considering buying it if I do! 
    Let’s be friends - Emmy KKH on FB. I play on iOS 🤍
  • SA93SA93 Registered Users, Member 79 Posts

Somebody already has finished the event in my group!! 
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    @ChristinayPaiz there were 30 people, just a lot of ties the first day of the event
    iOS
  • pink_kittypink_kitty Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    Surprisingly I'm not doing so bad this sys. Regained my first place spot lol 
  • KKHGaiaKKHGaia Registered Users, Member 72 Posts

AN EXPERIMENT: "Does starting SYS late put you in a less competitive TS group?"

good evening- lets get to the point. i purposely started SYS 5 hours late - experimenting whether this method will put me in a less competitive group of players (also bc SYS started at 4am and no way im waking up for that lol). the two attached images below show 1) me, starting a few hrs late with 0 votes and 2) my TS rank, where all of us had 0 votes and were all #1

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

after submitting 2 looks, i waited 8 hours until i checked my TS rankings. image attached below showed that i am currently in the 2nd place, while my fellow competitor holds the 1st. i believe she has obtained this score bc she submitted 5 looks (145pts / 5 looks = 29pts. her possible avg score bc her looks were bleh), as opposed to me, who have submitted 2. she may have purchased the Triple Threat offer - but that does not discourage me from wanting to get 1st place bc she does not seem like a competitor to me, due to elaborate reasons.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

here is a picture of the top 5 people (excluding me) in my TS rankings right now. common characteristics they share? 1) closet items (hair, clothing, accs) and 2) non-GB/Earnable items. same goes to everyone else below #5. these 2 indicators alone can already show that my TS group are possibly newcomers, or have been playing for less than a year, or theyre just joining SYS for the sake of joining.

this partially proves my point that, joining late MAY put you in a less competitive group. it is too early for me to tell, it may be just my luck. during my first experiment, towards the end of SYS event, person in the 2nd place was at 179 votes whilst i had 500 votes. this is my second time doing the experiment, i think i will be more confident in answering the above title if i already had 10 attempts on this. anyway, thank you for reading, and dont stress too much about your SYS!
  • tackus88tackus88 Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    I have 4 ticket buyers in my group, but I think they just bought bundles. And one of them just left behind me, we will see for how long 😅 
    My recent looks: 

• LinaKKLinaKK Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    Can’t seem to break above 42 points with any of my looks :( lowest one was 33... I’m in 6th place, top 5 all obviously bought the Triple threat yesterday... so disheartening that this happens every week...
  • KKH_JennyKKH_Jenny Registered Users, Member 239 Posts
    edited November 2019
    @Bear_KKH I think your doll and my doll should probably both go to AA, since I'm sneaking an entire bottle of wine behind my back as well (which I haven’t even won yet, btw). Guess my doll took matters into her own hands.

• lilvivlilviv Registered Users, Member 428 Posts
    Why does it seem like looks with actual wine glass handhelds aren’t the popular pick? Like....that’s the whole point of the theme lol
    @charlottegold That totally made my day. ❤️

@Flawless_Dolls Thank you! That's really good advice TBH and I always score highest when I follow it, but I'm so impulsive and impatient to start playing I rarely can wait, haha. 
    @EmCharlotte I submitted a look yesterday with the champagne bottle, so if you're on iOS, let me know if you want me to submit it again! 
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    @KKH_Jenny Yea my doll hasn't won the bottle either but she's hiding her stash behind her🙈 our dolls are getting drunk and stealing bottles from Glu for doing us dirty. Ayyye let's party 🤪🤪🤪

Cheers 🥂
    - Emmy
    edited November 2019
    So yesterday before submitting my 2nd ticket there were 22 people in my TS group and now suddenly we are 29🤔 so where did the other 7 come from? Can someone please help me understand
    Edit: I was wrong; please disregard!

So my understanding is the following: people can continue being included into TS groups for the entirety of the SYS event until each group has 30 people. And since many players start the event late, those 7 likely didn’t start submitting looks until today, and then needed to be placed into groups  that weren't full yet (meaning you could still have one more player join at any point until Sunday, since you’re at 29 now). 
    edited November 2019
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    @KKH_Jenny idts, you don't see your TS group until 30 people have joined. She was seeing less than that because of ties. It happens a lot the 1st day each event.
    iOS
  • champagne_mamichampagne_mami Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    looks 1-4 (not in order) 
    going way better than expected! 
    Uh, what fresh hell is this?

I have put zero effort into my looks, have waited until the last second each time to submit my ticket and thus haven’t even looked at TS/my position and just I assumed I was like #7.
    How tf am I first? And how are there no TBs? And why am I complaining because things are actually as they should be for once? 
  • KKHGaiaKKHGaia Registered Users, Member 72 Posts
    look 1-4. not doing well but i love all the outfits i put on so thats fine 🤟🏼

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    KKH_Jenny said:
    Uh, what fresh hell is this?

I have put zero effort into my looks, have waited until the last second each time to submit my ticket and thus haven’t even looked at TS/my position and just I assumed I was like #7.
    How tf am I first? And how are there no TBs? And why am I complaining because things are actually as they should be for once? 
    Ssssh, bask in your good fortune.  May your group stay as chill as the champagne! <3
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    @AliBryant Oh, okay, thanks for clarifying! (I should honestly just let you explain things instead of bungling them first myself every time, haha). 
    @kokokokonut Unfortunately I’m incapable of being quiet or chill (or so I’ve been told for approximately 25 years now) but I’ll take those positive vibes you’re sending any day! 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.