🗳️SYS - 11/14/19 - Let's Tour the Winery!🍷🥂

Comments

• tackus88tackus88 Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    @kokokokonut @jhabs
    No, I don't think or call her a cheater or smth. Just saying that publicly she judges ticket buyers, but she is one of them 🙂
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    I think I found the gorgeous @Sweetstephy in the voting booth 💯

I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    edited November 2019
    @tackus88 kind of want to know who you're talking about... but also willing to give the benefit of the doubt. 

I've always been against ticket buying, but there were some SYSs where I bought tickets to reclaim my spot from a ticket buyer. I fell into Glu's trap and feel like an idiot for doing that 😭. I do think there are some people who need to learn that this is a mistake the hard way (like I did)...
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • SweetstephySweetstephy Registered Users, Member 415 Posts
    @pilirositolam Yesss that’s my doll ☺️,Ty lovely for the vote 💖 
    IOS doll 💞

• simoonsimoon Registered Users, Member 239 Posts
    i dont even know why i keep playing this game
    uh hi
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    The last look I submitted seems to be just floating...? It seems like I submitted it hours ago and it's just frozen. Is anyone having this issue?
    - Emmy
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    13th look

@Bear_KKH it’s frustrating, isn’t it? I need 54 now on my last look and I’m trying to decide if I really want the earnable dress and if so, break out the gowns or if not to just have fun and do a daft submission as the chances of getting 54 are ridiculously slim. 
    I play on iOS
  • LaLaLolaLaLaLola Registered Users, Member 163 Posts
    edited November 2019
    Hey everyone, I’m so upset because I was so close to getting that hair I wanted last weekend...and then I ended up in the hospital. Unfortunately I am still here in the hospital, and still feeling really horrible, honestly I wasn’t going to make a post until I got out, but my little sister doesn’t have an account on here so this is basically for her. We could really use some help you guys!

My little sister started this SYS at the regular time... but ever since she started she hasn’t gotten a TS group...like at all. She’s checked in every couple hours since she STARTED and STILL nothing. No TS group. Can someone explain this please? She’s tried everything she can think of @kokokokonut  @KalindaKing  @eggsandbananas

P.S I’ll be hunting that hair I wanted as soon as I’m out of the hospital and have enough energy to hunt for it! Thank you again to everyone who let me know they had that hair I was looking for last week! 💗🌸💕
  • EllaCharlotteEllaCharlotte Registered Users, Member 453 Posts
    Oh no @LaLaLola! I hope it isn't anything too serious and you recover soon! Sending you lots of well wishes!
    Daily Android player
    A+++
    https://www.facebook.com/ellacharlotte.kkh.5 - add me! 
    #BonusStarsForParties
  • BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts

The earnable dress is cute, my doll will definitely use it often. 😍 Me and @LindaVB are twinning, @TrashleyKKH and @mikaylachimo are also twinning. 💞

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • JasminEscalantekkhJasminEscalantekkh Registered Users, Member 108 Posts

This earnable dress is just gorgeous 😍 simple and stylish 💙
    Android doll 💙
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    @LaLaLola I'm sorry, but all I can think of is have her send a ticket to customer care from ingame.  If they don't answer her tonight, then we can ask Kalinda and Eggs to take a look through her ID.  I've heard of it taking a day to show up, but usually after shutting down the game and going back in you should be in a group.  Good luck to her, and you feel better soon.  Hospitals are no place to be so close to Black Friday.  :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts

Before Glu decided to give dyes to top 3, I used to finish the SYS events in 2nd or 3rd place. But now, it’s getting harder and harder. This is so obvious, Glu. Even for you.

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • TiaTTiaT Registered Users, Member 170 Posts

These were my top looks. I am at 9th place. I didn’t buy tickets this time. My group is extremely competitive and eerrrbody buying tickets especially when they see me move up. I really wanted the dress but I don’t want to buy any more tickets so I am done with just 14 looks.
    Playing daily on iOS 
    Facebook: 
    https://www.facebook.com/shaniqua.garvin.5 
    Kindness is free, sprinkle that stuff everywhere. 

• KKH_JennyKKH_Jenny Registered Users, Member 239 Posts
    edited November 2019
    Well I’ve been exhausted from working all weekend so I completely forgot to submit tickets; woke up today and was still at look #11 with two tickets pending. 

So I submitted those two and am now in 3rd; I know I could very easily buy my 14th ticket to pass #2, but she’s had great looks this whole time and I’m not gonna screw her over last minute for a few more stars and drops of dye.

And #1 is a TB, so I couldn’t pass her without using more than 14 tickets anyway, which just isn’t my MO. But, luckily, I got all the earnables anyway with just the 13 tickets :) 

Good luck to everyone in the last few hours! ❤️Especially if you forgot to submit looks! 😂
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    SYS looks:

she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    edited November 2019
    My last four looks! I started the event 13,5 hours later cause it wasn't love at first sight with the earnable dress 😅 but the more I looked at it, the more I liked it so I did everything to get the white dress with 12 tickets. Now I'm in first in ts but I don't think it will last because of tb 🤷‍♀️

Android
  • KKH_JennyKKH_Jenny Registered Users, Member 239 Posts
    @TrashleyKKH Im honestly not otherwise a big fan of the white dress (something about it looks cheap and low-quality, IMO), but I literally only wanted it so my doll could finally have an outfit with some boobage and a cinched waist. 😂

I mean, our clothes inspo is primarily from the KARDASHIANS, and yet our dolls have no cleavage?! That’s like heresy. 

Plus, my doll arguably needed some boobs to patch up her marriage, considering this is the last two interactions with her spouse (I assume he was angry in the latter scenario since we just had our second baby and meanwhile I’ve been walking around with a wine bottle attached to my hand for days on end). 

• AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    Last looks! I'm currently #5, but I'm not sure it will last... #1 to #4 are ticket buyers, some since first day!

Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts
    Out of tickets (did not / will not buy any), SYS ends in a few hours and I’m in first place. Jesus take the wheel. 
  • Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts

Omg Mitchell was my ex husband !! I ended up divorcing him he was so needy!! 🤣

Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.