🗳️SYS - 11/14/19 - Let's Tour the Winery!🍷🥂

Comments

• KKH_JennyKKH_Jenny Registered Users, Member 239 Posts
    edited November 2019
    @Silz1217 😂 Okay, that’s all the info I needed; I’ve been on the fence for ages since his stage 5 clinger broke a$$ keeps draining my bank account AND my fans, but I wanted to keep him around till I got my 2nd baby.

(He’s literally so annoying that once I left him in the middle of Montana for 8 hours; unfortunately, he found his way back to one of my many homes). 

BUT now that I have a nanny, who doesn’t need daily 10k dates to keep her quietly watching my kids as I rule the world, Mitchell is being kicked to the curb. Plus, I'm positive he said this was his first marriage, so... ugh. On these rarest of occasions, I defer to Khloe.

• TheKylieTheKylie Registered Users, Member 531 Posts
    Also married to Mitchell! My man did a real big glow up and is the best dad to our children🥰
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    If you think you have a cheater/manipulator in your group, even after the event ends if you send your Game ID in a PRIVATE Message to KalindaKing she will track it back and see what's what.    I'm sorry you're up against something like that.  :(
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited November 2019
    The good thing about not even being close is no stress Sunday night

Considering my scores, I was just happy to finish and get the earnables. I'd say more about TS, but Glu doesn't care and has shown that to be beyond painfully obvious the past two weeks. When we can't even get a statement about my clone, why bother wasting my breath?
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • SavannahKKHSavannahKKH Registered Users, Member 257 Posts
    Just curious seeing that cheater with so many score, but what if that doll ends up being a cheater and ends stealing the posicion and the item for 1st place? The team give the 2nd place the item or just everything stays as if the doll wasn’t using a cheat? bc I think it is unfair for fair players
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    I have ticket buyers in both TS groups, so I’m just putting together outfits with pieces that I like but I don’t style often, throwing in a formal look once in a while to help me reach the last item. I can’t believe so many people are buying tickets for that dress tbh. I’m just taking it easy and trying to have fun 😊

@TheKylie I hate this dude and he’s an NPC for gods sake, but I still legitimately feel betrayed. 😂 It’s pretty shocking to find out I’ve been “the other woman” all along, especially since he’s with me 24/7. I guess this is Khloe territory again. 

• KatWalkerKatWalker Registered Users 174 Posts

My worst and best looks!! I scored mid-40s pretty consistently this sys without many exceptions. I know the one that did poorly was kinda off-theme, but when I tried similar looks they did better than the ones I felt were more appropriate, so I figured I’d give it a shot. I also switched my doll’s hair to blonde midway through the event and found my looks scored higher.
    join my KK:H Discord chat server here!
    iOS player. add me in game on FB!
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    Lmao guys this was such a fun sys! Look at the TS board, I can’t believe I had one more vote than her, that’s really impressive for me 🥳 it’s sad the first place dress isn’t that cute but I’m so happy about winning
    p.s. Looks 13-14

I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • EmCharlotteEmCharlotte Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    My final four looks:

Let’s be friends - Emmy KKH on FB. I play on iOS 🤍
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    Here are all of my looks from this SYS. It wasn't my highest scoring SYS, but I knew I didn't have a chance at winning from the very beginning. The blue look is my favorite! I even took @KalindaKing's advice and tried some shoulder bags.

Here is my T$ group at the end:

♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • EmCharlotteEmCharlotte Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    @pilirositolam I’m so glad you came first, you deserve it!!! 

I finished with 717 points and came third, I really like the boots 😍 
    Let’s be friends - Emmy KKH on FB. I play on iOS 🤍
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    I’m really happy and surprised you guys 😊 + my styling on the sys prizes

@EmCharlotte Thanks a lot hun! Wow, your average is impressive 🤯 I loved every single one of your looks, you definitely deserved first place 🤪
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    Bout to drink this whole bottle after coming in second to an off-theme TB who bought ONE more ticket in the last five minutes just to beat me after I submitted my last look! 🙃🙃

Olivia, girl, I hope you enjoy that dress that was absolutely not worth the ten+ dollars you spent to win it! 
  • rosalinerosaline Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    Oh well. The sys just ended and I came in 5th place ;( 
    I mean.. it’s neither the best nor the worst. All that matters is that there were successful players and wether or not I’m one of them, they tried their best (if they weren’t buying tickets) and next time I will try and succeed. ☺️ 
    💜💙
  • SmuckiesSmuckies Registered Users, Member 582 Posts
    i came in 2nd by 1 point 😟 I had 5 ticket buyers on day 1 but they I think a lot of them stopped submitting looks because they didn’t end up going crazy at the end. Ughh 😞 .. good thing I wasn’t crazy about the dress, but it would have been nice to come in 1st for the first time in months. Or at least have tied 😕
    iOS player since July 2014 
  • Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    @TheKylie omg he doesn’t look like my ex the way you had him dress up with hair and all 🤣🤣 but @KKH_Jenny ‘s one Has the exact look too!! Maybe he trying to be slick wear a wig grow a beard that way he can have as many wives as he can 🤣🤣
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
    @Silz1217 When I made a FB profile for my doll the other day, I put our relationship as “it’s complicated.” But I had no idea just how complicated until now. 
  • maisiekkhmaisiekkh Registered Users, Member 85 Posts
    Thanks for the concern about my TS group as much as I hate cheaters in the game, I also don’t trust glu with my ID or my game. So no, I won’t PM Kalinda about it. I don’t trust that she truly cares about hackers anyways. She broke my trust after the Amelia scandal. 
    @KatWalker Congrats on your first win! ❤️ Your doll looks super cute in that outfit! 
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    I came in second and third! Very happy with this ranking considering the ticket buyers in my groups, and a couple of tipsy submissions that must have made sense at the time 😂

• KatWalkerKatWalker Registered Users 174 Posts
    @KKH_Jenny thank you so much!! 💚💚
    join my KK:H Discord chat server here!
    iOS player. add me in game on FB!
  • SweetstephySweetstephy Registered Users, Member 415 Posts
    All looks 1-14. Came in 2nd, but didn’t mind losing this one to a TB bc the items weren’t my style. But I’m legitimately happy for those who won 1st without any ticket buyers💖🥰. Also been obsessed with this weekends earnable ponytail 😁 

IOS doll 💞

• JasminEscalantekkhJasminEscalantekkh Registered Users, Member 108 Posts

I'm not really feeling this dress, kinda hard to style but it's cute overall 🍾😌
    Android doll 💙
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    My group was a little crazy. I believe there were six ticket buyers in the first couple hours of the event, but most of them scored low or stopped submitting. I was able to rise to 3rd place without tickets which I’m really proud of!!! The top kept fighting and fought very hard toward the end, which was entertaining. Here’s a screenshot seven minutes before the end (I missed the beginning but she submitted some before this, she was at 924 until about the 10 minutes left mark when she started to rapid fire submit) vs how it ended! 👀 K didn’t notice she was passed until it was too late... I wonder how many tickets they used 🥴

platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.