🗳️SYS - 11/14/19 - Let's Tour the Winery!🍷🥂

Comments

• LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    LOVE the wine bottle and the TS booties! And thats it... Not the biggest fan of the dresses!
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • CryingKimCryingKim Registered Users, Member 466 Posts
    Prizes are nice but not too crazy about them tho I wish the ribbon on the white dress were slightly facing the side instead of in the middle 🙂

🌺 your Filipina girl│ign: Gazini iOS daily player since 2015│let's be friends~! 🌺

• katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    Has T$ been changed at all?
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • ovsyanicusovsyanicus Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    Thanks god TS dress is not my style but this boots can be useful in next sys!🤩and wine bottle is all I could dream of😂
  • ScarletkkhScarletkkh Registered Users 830 Posts
    nope @katiealexandraa .. Same old.. 
  • AllegorieAllegorie Registered Users, Member 558 Posts
    kadamisia said:
    I wish the wine bottle was in a position like all the other drinks, in front of our dolls. Holding a wine bottle like that only reminds me of me walking around a party drunk with a 2$ wine holding it exactly like this 🤣🤣
    It was exactly my thoughts when I wrote my comment !
    I was remembering myself during my university years lol
    ★ A+++ / Daily iOS player ★
        #BonusStarForParties
    Again I do like the TS items more but im sure I wont get it.. AGAIN
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    Riseeee and shineeee, it is Kylie SYS. Love the bottle is first so I can use them for my later looks. The white dress is nice the bow look a bit apron ish but at least the they nail the bodice n shape of the dress. 

Ts booties are pretty darn stinking cute with the cross details. Love the Alexander Wang dress-coat. 

My new resolution for this ts is just have fun. Ain’t going to stress about it. Or I will at least try. 😂 
    IOS Player 
  • kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts
    @Allegorie oops, sorry, I didn't see that you already posted a similar comment! Yeah, I AM in my university years right now and that's exactly me (but maybe with a bottle of vodka instead of wine🤣)
    IOS player
    🦥 English isn't my 1st language 🦥
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    I love the earnable dress and wine bottle 😍 the TS prizes are super cute too but I doubt I'll get them, especially the dress. I'll be really happy with just the earnables this week though so no stress over top place 😊
    - Emmy
    The TS shoes is really nice. I do love the detail. I hope I can place in the top 5 this week.
  • ChristinayPaizChristinayPaiz Registered Users, Member 102 Posts
    The earnable dress is too basic for me,I prefer dresses with detail. The TS items are okay but I can go without them. 
  • karmilifekarmilife Registered Users, Member 46 Posts
    I Hate trendsetter systems!!! 
  • KimsBestieKimsBestie Registered Users, Member 414 Posts
    I love the earnables and can finally pass on Trendsetter items as they are not my style at all.

Also, can’t wait to dye the earnable dress pink! 🥰 It looks so simple, yet so cute! 💕💕💕
    🌸 Pink is my colour 🌸
    🌸 iOS player 🌸
    ☁️ 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited November 2019
    I hope like the the TS, new bottle position and everything.  I don’t like the way our ManHands look with the champagne and most  of the glasses.  I’ve carried wine like that.  And I love the Kylie inspired clothes.  I love her look.  
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts
    The earnable dress is meh...always appreciative of a new handheld. 

Definitely not stressing over the trendsetters dress, but I like the booties and the details in them. 
    Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    🌻NubianQueen🌻
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Yes, the TS booties look alot like a pair of green booties we alredy own BUT we cant deny these black ones are WAY cuter, specially with the lil charms on them <3
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    I LOVE the TS boots! Definitely my favorite item :) I also really like the wine bottle and the earnable dress is pretty cute although it is plain. I can live without the TS dress, which means this is the first week I won't have ticket buyers LOL
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • ThreePartMagicThreePartMagic Registered Users, Member 856 Posts
    The banner looks got me all giddy. Can we hold the wine bottle like that and our wine glasses in the other hand? I don’t even need the crossing glasses.

I love the booties!!! (Tbh I usually like any of the booties they make—they’re literally my fave type of shoe.) Little sad the bow tie on the earnable looks limp, but hey we got a wine bottle. Still gonna try to make it to the end, since finishing isn’t guaranteed for me and I’m always up for the challenge. Who knows, maybe I’ll come in a rare 1st since the TS doesn’t seem too popular... All this stuffs gotta come in handy at some point, right?!? 🤷🏻‍♀️
    iOS daily player • Doll: Madison 🦋😊
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • stirfryedshanastirfryedshana Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    I need to start setting my expectations lower. You think I’d know better by now lol.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I love the boots. I love the boots.  I love the boots. The blacked out chain and cross look really good on them.  I love this style of boot/bootie.  Good luck dolls.  Hope we win all that we want.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • EmmieDollEmmieDoll Registered Users, Member 57 Posts
    Tbh I like the look of the wine bottle, when I’m getting trashy drunk I hold it by the neck 😂 My mental story for this prize is that my doll’s bringing wine as a hostess gift
  • EllaCharlotteEllaCharlotte Registered Users, Member 453 Posts
    Is the triple threat nonsense going to be back? Cause if so I'm tempted not to even bother participating.
    Daily Android player
    A+++
    https://www.facebook.com/ellacharlotte.kkh.5 - add me! 
    #BonusStarsForParties
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts

I’m willing to submit a few looks just to get the bottle (my doll constantly needs a drink thanks to you Glu) but that’s it. Officially done with this madness. A year was more than enough.

iOS
  • kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    @KalindaKing @eggsandbananas triple threat will show up again? 

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language 

• Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    I don't even wanna bother to participate for a pair of boots. They're cute and all but not worth stressing over it for 3 days, of course they had to put the dress for the first place. 🤦‍♀️
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.