🗳️SYS - 11/14/19 - Let's Tour the Winery!🍷🥂

Comments

• evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    Ah! I’m done training full time this week! Can’t wait to catch back up on the forums. My musical was this past weekend which caused me lose one free ticket and miss out on the last prize. But I cannot miss out on the wine bottle! I’m excited for this theme!
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • barbaraKKHbarbaraKKH Registered Users, Member 66 Posts
    Did I miss something or can we only buy diamond items during SYS using “get this look”? 
  • KKHGaiaKKHGaia Registered Users, Member 72 Posts
    i dont even drink buttttt oof the wine bottle looks cute! wish it was held more nicely tho ;-;

anyway i did a quick Google search on "wine tour/wine tasting outfits" and so far its: 1) straw hats, 2) flowy or short dresses, 3) rattan bag, and 4) sandals lmao

• maisiekkhmaisiekkh Registered Users, Member 85 Posts
    Whaaaaat a jooooooke.
  • JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts
    So how many people are boycotting SYS or the game as a whole? 
    Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    🌻NubianQueen🌻
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
  • TheGirlWhoKnowTheGirlWhoKnow Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    This will deleted and I will be banned soon but I have to say it anyway.. The doll from YouTube "Amelia" is actually at member of "glu" people, just like Kalinda and she get paid to advertise the game and that why she is always so positive about the game and never address any issues regarding the game or Reject anything in the game. The all time Positive energy is just a cover for what she is truly.. She is just an employee and it's her job to encourage the people to spend real money on the game and that why she have all the accses to all the items and before any other player can and she knows exactly when the game is going to die. I'm saying the truth and it's up to you to what to do with your cash but don't let glu Manipulates you. somonefrominside exposeglu
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited November 2019
    No this is 100% not true. 

I edited out snark, but things don’t have to be made worse with false accusations like that.  
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    edited November 2019
    This will deleted and I will be banned soon but I have to say it anyway.. The doll from YouTube "Amelia" is actually at member of "glu" people, just like Kalinda and she get paid to advertise the game and that why she is always so positive about the game and never address any issues regarding the game or Reject anything in the game. The all time Positive energy is just a cover for what she is truly.. She is just an employee and it's her job to encourage the people to spend real money on the game and that why she have all the accses to all the items and before any other player can and she knows exactly when the game is going to die. I'm saying the truth and it's up to you to what to do with your cash but don't let glu Manipulates you. somonefrominside exposeglu
    Ok... now I think this is funny cause she once stop playing kkh and started playing another game about hollywood what happened? Glu fired her and then came back? lol sorry but this sounds ridiculous

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language 

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    That is complete bullshet. Get a life. I know Amelia and she is not a Glu employee. 
    iOS
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited November 2019
    beyond the disappointment that the triple threat is coming back, it's such a tease anyway. most of the ticket buyers in my groups aren't just buying 2-3 tickets, they're buying the whole damned pack

also, i hope glu ignores every suggestions of clothing or makeup i've ever had cause i'd be disappointed if they're thrown into T$ and there is no way I could get them, so not seeing them would be better.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • maisiekkhmaisiekkh Registered Users, Member 85 Posts
    Agreed. I will not spend another dime on this game until things change and glu puts in actual effort. 
  • EmCharlotteEmCharlotte Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    @EllaCharlotte I’ve been to that same winery!!! I didn’t attempt to climb up though 😂😂😂
    Let’s be friends - Emmy KKH on FB. I play on iOS 🤍
  • QueonnahQueonnah Registered Users 142 Posts

• pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    According to what I googled (lol) this is what I came up with, what do you think guys? Which one do you like the most? (:

I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • EmCharlotteEmCharlotte Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    @pilirositolam adore your looks 💕

Here are some I am considering... of course, the voting booth on the day will influence whether I use these or not... 

Let’s be friends - Emmy KKH on FB. I play on iOS 🤍
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    @EmCharlotte your doll looks gorgeous! 😍
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • FieraFiera Registered Users, Member 322 Posts
    Can’t wait to get drunk and earn some diamonds 💕
  • KKH_JennyKKH_Jenny Registered Users, Member 239 Posts
    I’m curious to see if the Triple Death bundle will sell like it did last weekend. 

Last week, the TS dress and ponytail were super cute. But this week, the dress is incredibly blah and shapeless, theres no hairstyle and the only thing any of us really want is the bottle we can actually earn halfway through the event. 

I mean, I’m not purchasing that thing no matter what the prizes are, but I’m just curious as to whether or not nearly everyone will still think it’s a “great deal” when the prizes suck so much.
  • KatWalkerKatWalker Registered Users 174 Posts
    kkh: wine tasting weekend, get a wine bottle handheld!
    me, 20, has totally definitely never drank any wine:

join my KK:H Discord chat server here!
    iOS player. add me in game on FB!
  • OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    Please please don’t all pile on me BUT I keep hearing on here how awful the triple threat is and how glu needs to listen to their customers but then on Facebook everybody loved the deal and wants it back so WHICH customers should glu listen to?! 

I’m not trying to start an argument, I know ticket buyers make it harder and I haven’t come first in months despite trying really hard and getting high scores so I’m not saying this whilst winning every week but in my opinion glu ARE listening to customers by keeping the bundle as so many people like and want it? 

With something as divisive as this they can’t make everybody happy so it makes sense to me to go down the making money and half the people happy route rather than the no money half the people happy road? 
    iOS player 
    level 69
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.