🗳️SYS - 11/14/19 - Let's Tour the Winery!🍷🥂

Comments

• ChristinayPaizChristinayPaiz Registered Users, Member 102 Posts
    Beauties how long is the clock forward /backward thingemabob going to last for? 
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I'm glad I don't care about the items that much since I already know what will happen thanks to the bundle. I'm just submitting to earn dye, diamonds and kstars.
    Platform: Android

• OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    I would love more storylines, fewer SYS and a fairer TS system 
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts

Yeah. I'd like to just jump down 2 lines to the Turkey, but I'm not ready for Thanksgiving.  Maybe next week.  *Shrug :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    I agree, I wish we had more storylines every month. They're just focusing too much on SYS. 
    I once said in a SYS topic that if they really want to "give" us free clothes, then do it in a funny/new way. Even if I wasn't a big fan of the clothes we had for the Fashion Week back in September, it was cool to do gigs to earn them.

Why not lower the SYS Events and give us this type of event instead ? The storylines doesn't have to be that crazy and we could do some modeling gigs to have items at the end. Everyone would be happy and it's a free way to earn new clothes. 

Again, just an idea and it's probably too good to be happening.
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Ok I put my kalendar in the wrong thread,  but hey, 2 weeks to Thanksgiving. :)   And the event starts in just over an hour.  I saw someone asking.  It's starting in 1 hour and 6 minutes from the post time.

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Here's the start times around the world

iOS
  • Tazzy21Tazzy21 Registered Users, Member 143 Posts
    Riseeee and shineeee, it is Kylie SYS. Love the bottle is first so I can use them for my later looks. The white dress is nice the bow look a bit apron ish but at least the they nail the bodice n shape of the dress. 

Ts booties are pretty darn stinking cute with the cross details. Love the Alexander Wang dress-coat. 

My new resolution for this ts is just have fun. Ain’t going to stress about it. Or I will at least try. 😂 

I always TRY to not care about things and go in all laissez-faire but then, there is thing in me that gets all crazy competitive, even when I could care less about the prizes. I love the boots, hope I get those. and can't go wrong with another wine handheld
  • nasialenanasialena Registered Users, Member 47 Posts
    edited November 2019
    😭
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Beauties how long is the clock forward /backward thingemabob going to last for? 
    Until March 8
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    LinaKK said:
    What are you guys thinking of wearing? I’m a little nervous because I don’t want to fall back to gowns... but I don’t know of what I’m planning will work in my favour or completely flop...

Trench coats to wine tour, yay or nay?

Kalinda just called in my game, she said that it has to be comfy but chic! She also mentionned that our hands should be free (I don't remember exactly what he said word for word) but your looks is exactly what I was thinking to submit! 
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts
    edited November 2019
    She said to get a shoulder bag to free up your hands and get comfy and chic clothes!
    iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Yes, because you can't hold a glass of wine and a clutch at the same time! 
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @thallisa I have brought this up before when someone saw soundspretty in an old outfit, it was never addressed by Glu
    iOS
  • thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    @AliBryant it’s really weird that we can see our dolls in some random outfits from various moments in the game in the voting booth. I get that no one is able to submit a look within first five seconds and something has to show up in the voting booth, but I’m not sure why Glu just wont use randomly generated npcs for this
  • tackus88tackus88 Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    thallisa said:
    @AliBryant it’s really weird that we can see our dolls in some random outfits from various moments in the game in the voting booth. I get that no one is able to submit a look within first five seconds and something has to show up in the voting booth, but I’m not sure why Glu just wont use randomly generated npcs for this
    I don't mind. If it's random, we still get rewards. I got 2 k-stars for 2 rounds of these random looks :) I see it as additional chance to get rewards. 
  • RosalinaKKHRosalinaKKH Registered Users, Member 28 Posts

Here’s my first and second looks. Both looks did well and landed me in first place. Off to a good start. 🕊
  • thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    @tackus88 okay, but I didn’t say we shouldn’t get those rounds with random dolls? Just that it’s weird that those are actually our dolls in random outfits we put together lol we’d get the same prizes if they were replaced with npcs 
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    They should take the NPC's from our T$ groups and put them in the voting booth to begin with instead of luring us into buying tickets LOL (jk...or am I)
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.