Android transfer to iOS - Need help!

NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
Ok so recently I transferred my ios game to android, and now I want to transfer back to ios.

I've followed the exact steps. I am definitely connected to Facebook because that's how I initially transferred to android, but now iOS is pulling up the Facebook save from right before I left iOS. So it's about 2 weeks of lost progress I definitely don't want. 

https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/kim-kardashian-hollywood/?s=transferring-your-game-to-a-new-device&f=how-can-i-transfer-my-game-from-an-ios-device-to-an-android-device-or-from-an-android-device-to-an-ios-device&p=all

So if anyone has any ideas how I can trigger the Facebook save on android, or if you have any ideas I could try, or you've had success transferring from android to iOS then help me out!
PM to add

Comments

• NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I've been trying for a day...

Star Trek Help GIF
    PM to add
  • nubcakenubcake Registered Users 191 Posts
    edited November 2019
    Unfortunately it seems like whatever progress you make on one platform (android) is stuck on that platform if you already have previous data on the on the other platform (iOS). I don't know why that is. Originally I transferred my game from android to iOS, and just like you, trying to go back to android doesn't work... if you haven't already, maybe try logging out of your iCloud/game centre when restoring the game. 
    Hi I'm Ellie! ଘ(੭ ˘ ᵕ˘)━☆゚.*・。゚ iOS doll: bish im fabuwulous 
    Play with me! Fb name: Ellie Chuchu
    I post stuff on Instagram: Ellie Nubcake 
  • nubcakenubcake Registered Users 191 Posts
    Oh and similarly for your android device, maybe try logging out of google play to force the game to save data onto Facebook? Worth a shot! Good luck 💕
    Hi I'm Ellie! ଘ(੭ ˘ ᵕ˘)━☆゚.*・。゚ iOS doll: bish im fabuwulous 
    Play with me! Fb name: Ellie Chuchu
    I post stuff on Instagram: Ellie Nubcake 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited November 2019
    I remember reading somewhere that it could trigger a save if you change a facial aspect of your doll whether it’s skin tone or face shape or nose, or makeup....something about the face for whatever reason tends to help trigger a Facebook save. I’m sorry you’re having this problem
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I've tried everything from changing face, outfits, locations. I mean, I've been playing for 2 - 3 weeks on android so it doesn't make sense for the Facebook save to not update a single bit.

@nubcake Thanks, I've tried that but it still doesn't work. So your first platform transfer worked, and trying to go back doesn't work anymore? Similar case as mine, this must be a glitch. @KalindaKing @eggsandbananas
    PM to add