Issues with exiting the game on iPhone 11 Pro

Hope_xHope_x Registered Users, Member 155 Posts
Hi, I’ve just recently upgraded my iPhone to the new 11 Pro. Unfortunately I am unable to exit the game due to the ‘home’ motion interfering with the game play. I’ve also noticed that the SYS event is displayed on a smaller screen rather than utilising the new larger screen. I’m hoping this can be fixed(the former especially) ASAP, as like many players I’m highly anticipating the Black Friday promo expected to start this week and at the moment I am unable to play the game due to being unable to exit without having to totally shut my phone down mid game, which isn’t convenient and may be harmful to my device. 

An update or information on how to resolve this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance. 

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I don’t recall seeing anything about this, but I can see what kind of help is available. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Hope_xHope_x Registered Users, Member 155 Posts
    I’m not sure if my game has just updated but there now appears to be a white line at the bottom of my screen (when tilted) and this now allows me to exit the game! Would still like to see the screen maximised for SYS and banners but I’m happy I can enjoy the game as before :smile: so thank you for anyone has had any input on this.