šŸ›ļøšŸ¦ƒKK:H Weekend Event - 11/28 Happy Thanksgiving and Black Friday VIP EventšŸ¦ƒ

Comments

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    @ellyelephant wouldn't it make sense to buy that from Maria now? Especially if you are planning on spending 500+ stars anyway tomorrow. If not then I get waiting so it counts toward VIP earnables.
    iOS
  • KKH_JennyKKH_Jenny Registered Users, Member 239 Posts
    @ellyelephant LOL, now the post I wrote in response to you (asking why you were getting disagreed) just got disagreed with. šŸ˜‚
    @AliBryant thank you for always responding so promptly and kindly, I'm sure you get sick of hearing the same confused inquiries, but it's much appreciated! šŸ’“
  • Kupkakez_Kupkakez_ Registered Users 310 Posts
    This is the first year my wallet is sighing a breath of relief. I always load up on iTunes card sales this time of year and buy star packages but with what I'm seeing in the wardrobe available for purchase I think I'm good.
  • Selena.kkhSelena.kkh Registered Users 143 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    @Selena.kkh I do agree it is a disappointing assortment, however there are many items available so far that have never been in TB sales before, going up to September 2018, and they included some never before offered eyes and lips that we asked for in the BF suggestion thread. Every year it has been only a selected assortment of stuff. Whoever curated it this time, didn't choose nearly enough items IMO. I literally have only one item on the whole miscellaneous tab and it's a ring we can already get from weekday events.Ā 
    I know it would be an overload of items if they did put all the TB items in our closets to look at. I just wish theyā€™d at least choose different items every year instead of the same ones. It seems like thereā€™s TB items from 2014 that I still havenā€™t gotten but itā€™s only because theyā€™re never available to buy or offered in a TB box. So bummed. I look forward to the BF sale every year. And now itā€™s just becoming the same thing.
  • ellyelephantellyelephant Registered Users, Member 442 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    @ellyelephant wouldn't it make sense to buy that from Maria now? Especially if you are planning on spending 500+ stars anyway tomorrow. If not then I get waiting so it counts toward VIP earnables.
    I only have 400 stars! So I want to save them for something I really want
    Ugh, super excited for tomorrow still but need a break from this forum; it's seemingly overrun by kids and they're just irritating af if you weren't also born in 2013 or whatever.Ā 

Happy thanksgiving to everyone who doesn't blow! ā¤ļø
  • evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    I canā€™t believe I didnā€™t notice the wording, I was too excited! Thank you @blessinq, I would have to assume that means there are more items coming tomorrow!Ā 
    Put a cap on Trendspenders!Ā 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts
    I can't believe I just wasted 30 stars taking a spin in the new Kollection to only get dye. I completely forgot about black Friday and that was my first instinct. I'm so mad at myself lmao
    I play on Amazon kindle!
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    @KalindaKing could you please ask the team to add the wine glass to the throwback sale for guys? Ā I donā€™t know how else to get it. I was really hoping to buy it because we have so few good handhelds...šŸ· šŸ™

• beachespeachesbeachespeaches Registered Users 703 Posts
    edited November 2019
    Iā€™m annoyed with the crappy selection of TB items and Iā€™m extra annoyed that only parts of outfits are available for purchase. For example the top knot is available for purchase, but the dress that came out the same weekend isnā€™t.Ā 

Edit because Iā€™m dumb lol: the dress that came with the top knot is available I guess I just missed it (and Iā€™m happy because I want it!) but Iā€™m still underwhelmed with the TB selectionĀ 
    My doll's name is Bea!
    iOS player since the release
    Level 99
    #FixTheWine
  • srtacarolcruzsrtacarolcruz Registered Users, Member 52 Posts
    completely disappointedšŸ˜Ŗ I saved so much.
  • Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts

ā€œOfficially starts tomorrowā€ ā€œcan start to see Throwback itemsā€
    If I understood right, yeah, some items might be missing from the sale at the time and all of them will be available tomorrow šŸ¤”
    The tb items are what u see in the closet !! Where do u see some items are missing?? It specifically say : ā€œthe sale start tomorrow but you can see the throwback items in you closet alreadyā€ it didnā€™t say you can see some of the tb itemsĀ 
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • TheKylieTheKylie Registered Users, Member 531 Posts

The GB lips are inspired by the gold ones in the kloset! I love that we can colour them now, I think the shape is really nicešŸ„°
  • evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    @Silz1217 I think she was emphasizing that kalinda said the sale starts tomorrow but you can START to see items now. Leaving the option open that they are not FINISHED adding the items. They have to start everything tomorrow anyway, I donā€™t see why they couldnā€™t have programmed more TB items to become active when it starts.Ā 
    Put a cap on Trendspenders!Ā 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    I got a disagree yey but it was the same last year the day before thanksgiving we could all se the tb items for sale in the closet, the only thing that changed tomorrow was that the closet item were 50% off so Iā€™m pretty sure it ll be the same tomorrow but hey if they add tb then better cause I barely have any to buy this Black Friday they literally had the same of last year took some off and added maybe 3 item per category compare to last year ..Ā 
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • blessinqblessinq Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    @KalindaKing will all kollections be available tomorrow for bf?
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    @evilhag yeah, thatā€™s exactly what I mesnt
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me:Ā https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarksĀ šŸ§ššŸ¼ā€ā™€ļøāœØšŸ’ž
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,025 Posts
    Is this a throwback item or regular closet item?

Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted