🛍️🦃KK:H Weekend Event - 11/28 Happy Thanksgiving and Black Friday VIP Event🦃

Comments

• HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    I love seeing what people are buying.   Thanks for posting them! 
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    @Chloè_KKH I personally love that hairstyle but I don’t use it that much to be honest 🤔 regarding gowns, I have both and they score great in sys 👌🏼
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts
    edited December 2019
    I need advice: should I buy a lot of cheaper stuff that I wanted like some drinks, clutches and shoes OR should I just buy the white coat which is a TB item? But if I buy the coat, that's the end of shopping for me since I have 100 Kstars left 😏 Or maybe should I buy something expensive from the closet? If any of you dolls have any recommendations for stuff from closet that scores well in SYS, your advice is more than welcome here😬
    PS. Sorry if the grammar in this comment is all over the place, conditionals are most definitely not my strong suit 😂 I just don't get them...🤣
    IOS player
    🦥 English isn't my 1st language 🦥
  • SweetstephySweetstephy Registered Users, Member 415 Posts
    @Chloè_KKHI personally love that hairstyle, It has done well for me in previous Sys. Either 48 or 50+, my personal experience. But yes to the hair, I love it. 

@kadamisia I think handhelds are very useful, martini is my fav from the closet. These are all great handhelds imo if u don’t have them already. Also the coat scores very well in sys. So you can’t go wrong with what u choose 🙂

IOS doll 💞

@Sweetstephy thank you so much! I guess I'm going to buy the coat and then grind like a crazy person for the handhelds :D
    IOS player
  • SarahKKHSarahKKH Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
    I’m sorry for being off-topic, but I have a question 😬 I read somewhere in the forum that you should put fx iOS in your signature if you play on iOS. I know how to change my signature and all, but what I can’t figure out is how to read everyone else’s signatures... 
    iOS player
    edited December 2019
    @SarahKKH You can see everyone else's signature under their comment. For example, if you look at my comment, you see the content of it, then under my comment, there is a grey line and beneath that grey line you can see my signature, which says "IOS player". I hope you understand what I mean :)
    Oh, and you can't see the signatures if you are reading the forum on your phone, it has to be a PC (I'm pretty sure)
    IOS player
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    @SarahKKH @kadamisia I had the same question, thanks for asking and answering it! 
    I can't see signatures either, and I'm accessing the forum on my phone, so that might be it (although it's kinda stupid!)
    Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
    @AguadeCoco happy to help! :*
    IOS player
    kadamisia said:
    @SarahKKH You can see everyone else's signature under their comment. For example, if you look at my comment, you see the content of it, then under my comment, there is a grey line and beneath that grey line you can see my signature, which says "IOS player". I hope you understand what I mean :)
    Oh, and you can't see the signatures if you are reading the forum on your phone, it has to be a PC (I'm pretty sure)
    Thank you so much for the answer! I always read the forum on my phone so that explains it 😅
    iOS player
  • AVINXXAVINXX Registered Users, Member 257 Posts
    Finally decided to chase the lips and I'm so happy😍

I play two games: Annie on IOS and Lottie on Android! 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    kadamisia said:
    I need advice: should I buy a lot of cheaper stuff that I wanted like some drinks, clutches and shoes OR should I just buy the white coat which is a TB item? But if I buy the coat, that's the end of shopping for me since I have 100 Kstars left 😏 Or maybe should I buy something expensive from the closet? If any of you dolls have any recommendations for stuff from closet that scores well in SYS, your advice is more than welcome here😬
    PS. Sorry if the grammar in this comment is all over the place, conditionals are most definitely not my strong suit 😂 I just don't get them...🤣
    Please don’t apologize for grammar and translational concerns.  Contrary to some public opinion, that is not something to worry about. Unless you’re an English teacher.   I am truly in awe of people who are  able to speak a 2nd language. I have zero skills there.  Got my language requirement filled in college by handing out Spanish and Chinese radio shows to those 2 professors. . I was Program Director for 3 years, so........being bi/poly-lingual is an accomplishment. Getting the point across is communication.  That’s what’s important.    <3. happy Sunday.!
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    @SarahKKH @AguadeCoco I’ll do my best to explain this as I’m Italian and my phone is set in Italian..
    You can see other people signature and who likes your post if you click this simbol.. I have an IPhone 11 (merry early Christmas to me) but in my old phone I had it clicking this icon at the bottom

Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

edited December 2019
    @kokokokonut Thank you for your kind words and happy Sunday to you too! <3 I just don't feel comfortable being aware of my mistakes and have no knowledge/ability to correct them. I feel like because of that, other people are having a harder time understanding what I mean. Nevertheless, thanks once again! :*
    IOS player
    @SarahKKH @AguadeCoco I’ll do my best to explain this as I’m Italian and my phone is set in Italian..
    You can see other people signature and who likes your post if you click this simbol.. I have an IPhone 11 (merry early Christmas to me) but in my old phone I had it clicking this icon at the bottom

Thank you, this really helped! Now I can see them on my phone also 😄
    iOS player
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    SamanaKKH said:
    Lol my dolls face looks like it should be in a horror movie. 

I love your abstract portrait!
    Rikk said:
    SamanaKKH said:
    Lol my dolls face looks like it should be in a horror movie. 

I love your abstract portrait!
    You're right :D I'm sensing some strong Picasso/cubism influence there :smiley:
    IOS player
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    TO CHANGE SIGNATURE
                   go to your profile and choose EDIT PROFILE

Choose SIGNATURE SETTINGS

The signature text box will open, put in your desired message, and save.

hope this helps.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    @AmandaMKkh it works, thank you so much!
    Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    @pilirositolam if I don't buy that hair I know I'll regret it! I see it rarely in the voting booth so it will be hard to find it while voting... I still regret not buying a dress during the last tb sale 😅

@Sweetstephy tysm, I love it too 💕
    Android
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    Maria called offering me 26 Kstars for this hairstyle. Making it 104 k stars but idk 😰
    KKHLucy said:
    Maria called offering me 26 Kstars for this hairstyle. Making it 104 k stars but idk 😰
    Personally I think it's gorgeous and so glam! It's very expensive though...
    iOS player
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    @Chloè_KKH in that case, ignore what I said and go for it! Your doll looks amazing anyways 😍
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • Clair_FlairClair_Flair Registered Users, Member 181 Posts
    KKHLucy said:
    It is pretty and i’ve bought it on impulse with diamonds but turns out i almost never use it in weekdays and in SYS. So it sits pretty in the kloset with other unfortunate purchases🙈
    and tbh - i rearly see this in SYS. 

• KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @KalindaKing can you explain to me why on all of the last few collections everytime I take a spin it stops on a good prize, glitches, and then goes to the dye? I’ve had it happen repeatedly. I just decided (stupidly) to take a shot and it landed on the bundle with the butterfly purse, the game froze, and then it landed on the dye. AGAIN.

i just spent money on this game the other day. Why? Idk, I’m an idiot apparently. I’m about to contact Apple and tell them I want a refund tbh. This game is a scam. This is how they treat their customers!
    At the moment, I'm not sure why that's happening, but I can ask the team to check after the weekend.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    I'm officially done shopping. I wish that hair colors and nail colors would have been on sale but oh well. Here are some of my items styled:
    The jacket, dress and clutch
     korkov dress, clutch, and coat. The kloset Alice + Olivia dress I've been wanting forever, and the black coat in the throwback.  I chased the dress and won the lips as well. 

Also, if you have a few k starts left to blow, this top and bottom is only 15 k stars total I believe.  I hope everyone is having a great weekend!
    - Emmy