🗳️🦃SYS - 11/28/19 - Happy Thanksgiving SYS - Theme: Red Carpet! 🦃

Comments

• LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    edited November 2019
    For the first time I am in the most horrible Trendsetters group ever with 5 ticket buyers already... Usually I am always in the top 5 and now I am 12! 😭 I’ll continue to sit and do nothing like a sneaky snake till the last day and then I’ll bite someone in the butt so I can get in top 5 and earn that clutch! Lmao

Also spotted one of the forum dolls in the voting booth. 🌸💖

Hey!!
    That looks like @mikaylachimo 💁
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • barbaraKKHbarbaraKKH Registered Users, Member 66 Posts
    @barbaraKKH it just fixed on its own. My second look appeared and was voted on. Fingers crossed that’s the case here as well. 
    Thank you!! 
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    edited November 2019
    For the first time I am in the most horrible Trendsetters group ever with 5 ticket buyers already... Usually I am always in the top 5 and now I am 12! 😭 I’ll continue to sit and do nothing like a sneaky snake till the last day and then I’ll bite someone in the butt so I can get in top 5 and earn that clutch! Lmao

Also spotted one of the forum dolls in the voting booth. 🌸💖

This is me!! ❤️

Edit: Emma beat me to saying it 😂 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • SavannahKKHSavannahKKH Registered Users, Member 257 Posts
    So I don’t know where to post it but I change my facebook account but my facebook friends aren’t showing up and idk why
  • ciaraxciarax Registered Users, Member 334 Posts
    we’re all like 👀
  • JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts

Yea only trying to get my 575 so I can get the hair. 
    Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    🌻NubianQueen🌻
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
  • ssarahtoninssarahtonin Registered Users, Member 112 Posts
    SYS glitch update: after receiving my third ticket & submitting an outfit, I’ve been put in a fresh group of zeros. My third look is listed as my second look. My ACTUAL second ticket/look is still nowhere to be found, and my first look (45 points) doesn’t look like it will count in TS. It is counting in the earnable points though. It’s kind of a mess. I’m glad I’m not crazy about these prizes this time. I’d like to have the second ticket returned at some point, for sure. 
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    @ssarahtonin as soon as your third look starts gaining points, your trendsetters score should update to show the real amount with your first looks included (and so will everyone else’s in the group). That’s what’s happened to me the couple times I wasn’t placed in a group until my third ticket! 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    thallisa said:

At least she wasn’t a popular pick, even though she was against a doll in that black top/skirt from the gig for the beginners lol
    lmao I think its clearly sooo dumb send the earnable items on the first/second day. I mean does ticketbuyers even think about it??? It seems they dont care cause obvi no one its going vote for this. 

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language 

• thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    Just spotted @thelifeofRaeRae

I’m surprised you recognized me after my surgery :)<3 that look got 49 votes!
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • SmuckiesSmuckies Registered Users, Member 582 Posts
    This is literally so boring .. if I didn’t like the earnable hair I would have started days late. Gosh, the dress is not even worth spending real money on. 
    iOS player since July 2014 
  • KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts

🥴
  • ssarahtoninssarahtonin Registered Users, Member 112 Posts
    Cool, thanks @mikaylachimo!
  • QueenB_6281QueenB_6281 Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    If anyone could submit that pink drink, I'd be so greatful! I'm on Android. If you submit it, please tag me first. Thank you. :)
  • EmCharlotteEmCharlotte Registered Users, Member 686 Posts

I was so happy for a red carpet event because I thought it’d be easy - I’m normally 50s when it comes to gown events. Not today! I guess every sis is SLAYING with their plastic surgery and new dresses!! I did put these looks together half asleep (event starts at 6am here and I work nights) so maybe when I wake up a little bit I’ll see they are not as good as I thought at the time! (The choker on look 2 probably wasn’t the best idea)

I’m currently in 12th, waiting for my 3rd look to go to voting. Top six are TB, pray for me, I want that clutch 😭
    Let’s be friends - Emmy KKH on FB. I play on iOS 🤍
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    I FORGOT TO SUBMIT ANY LOOKS UNTIL RIGHT NOW 

IF I MISS OUT ON THE EARNABLE HAIR I'M GONNA CRY FML
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts

Forgot earrings 😦
  • vxnxsvxnxs Registered Users, Member 99 Posts
    I can’t with this SYS - people are voting for the grossest looks. It seems way harder than normal to work out what voters like. Maybe it will settle tomorrow?? 

• jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    I feel like any time we have these sales where everyone gets new clothes/faces our sys scores always drop. Personally, I feel like I need to like get used to my new clothes and figure out my outfits etc. idk if maybe that happens with the voters too? Maybe that’s why the booth is a mess lol 
  • Chelsea.Chelsea. Registered Users 526 Posts
    Lmao, I cannot anymore. Is this SYS over yet?

IOS Player. Pm to add 💖
  • alycatalycat Registered Users, Member 264 Posts
    Well this goes in the record book as my lowest scoring SYS look. 

• Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    ls this you @Stefani_H

@jhabs you’re probably right. I was also probably expecting it to be easier because of the theme but then again we all have gowns 💕

In other news I snagged this dress in the voting booth for kash... Not sure if that’s normal or not because I don’t remember seeing it in the wardrobe. Super excited though I’ve always admired it when I’ve seen it on other dolls and it dyes really well. 

Has anyone had it score well this SYS? xx 
    @QueenB_6281 I got it last week! Will probably use it if I start to see more handhelds and will definitely tag you if I do. 
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    I’m pretty sure the girl on the left is from the forum but I can’t keep up with the plastic surgery 😂

I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞