ANDRE"S CHALLENGE: TOP ALT DESIGNER

kkhforeverxoxokkhforeverxoxo 4 PostsRegistered Users, Member
Hi! I'm new to the forum and game. I am having trouble finding where the final step of Andre's challenge is. I already did the first gig after I chose not to charm Andre, and then I chose not to charm Kim. Then, I have 24 hours to complete the gig, but I have no idea where it is. I've looked at every location!!! Does anyone remember where the gig is located? I only have 19 hours left!

Comments

• kkhforeverxoxokkhforeverxoxo 4 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    @KalindaKing @kokokokonut do either of y'all know?
  • karina_kkhkarina_kkh 15 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    Hello! I think it might be at Muse in Soho, did you check there already?
    。・*. 𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘳𝘰𝘪𝘥 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘦𝘳 | 𝘭𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘭 30 | 𝘈+ | 𝘗𝘔 𝘵𝘰 𝘢𝘥𝘥 .*・。
    Hello! I think it might be at Muse in Soho, did you check there already?
    Thank you for trying to help! Unfortunately, Muse is locked :( 
  • jhabsjhabs 618 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    What is the exact name of the gig as it shows up in your game? Can you remember the names of the other gigs you completed in this storyline? 
  • karina_kkhkarina_kkh 15 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    @kkhforeverxoxo Oh no, that's so weird! I had a hunch it was at Soho, so I googled some walk-throughs and I can confirm that it should be happening at Muse in Soho, New York. It's odd that it's not showing up on your game though. Maybe it's a glitch? In the video I watched, the player uses kstars to charm Kim and after that receives a call from André & immediately after that, the challenge is added to the task bar under the name "Top ALT Designer" 😕

So unless the challenge has changed location throughout the game updates I really don't know what the issue could be. My guess would be a glitch but I'm unsure. Either way I hope you can find it or someone else knows the right answer. Good luck 💜
    。・*. 𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘳𝘰𝘪𝘥 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘦𝘳 | 𝘭𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘭 30 | 𝘈+ | 𝘗𝘔 𝘵𝘰 𝘢𝘥𝘥 .*・。
  • HelenaKingHelenaKing 21 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    Hi, I had this problem, too. In my case I had to wait for Simon's call, but because I had so many other quests piled up I couldn't complete it in time and lost the challenge. I think it actually is at Muse, but locked until Simon calls you! 
    Well, I guess I had a glitch because now it says that I am waiting for Simon's call! So weird because I literally had a timer last night. Thank you for all your help, girls!