KK:H Weekday Event 12/2/19 Tapping while we wait for December's Update!

Comments

• FilipaKKHFilipaKKH Registered Users, Member 516 Posts
    Best pick! I really needed these after wasting everything during BF. 💞

🇵🇹 • no longer a kkh player & not active on the forum • 🏳️‍🌈
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,025 Posts
    It's time for me to share my fashionable looks with y'all. Some outfits that I've created over the weekend :hushed:

!!!
    ok, gurl.. ima need you to use that red dress in the next sys for me... lol
    i've been on the lookout for it, but haven't caught it.. i think it's available for diamonds... i hope it is.. i need to check the encyclopedia.. but either way.. i'm very jelly of anyone who has it.. it's so amazing!!!!  :)
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,025 Posts
    so, our heater went out over night.. i forget which thread it was where everyone was talking about the warm weather in Australia and South Africa... right now it's 38 outside.. with a low of 28 for tonight... it's already 60 inside the house.. repairman coming at 2 central... hopefully they can fix it while they are here... sigh... 
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• ElleOhElleElleOhElle Registered Users, Member 436 Posts

First black box. 
    iOS player
    PM me if you would like to add me
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    @Chelsea123 That is so exciting! I always looked forward to the ultra sounds with both of mine, it's so amazing to get a sneak peak. I hope everything goes well and you start feeling better soon. The early months are always so hard 😩

Y'all, I got energy in my first box. Hopefully my next picks will be better. 
    - Emmy
  • Clair_FlairClair_Flair Registered Users, Member 181 Posts
    My first and second black box. 
    First got kash and second 25 k-stars. I’m now scared that i will receive a very bad TB box😂 like my luck is over😬 

• BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts
    @Clair_Flair Your palettes are so cute! I’m a little bit jealous 🤪

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • ElleOhElleElleOhElle Registered Users, Member 436 Posts

Second black box!
    iOS player
    PM me if you would like to add me
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts

🤗🤗

I’m so nervous for Thursday, the first ultrasound for baby #3 ! But I’m also very excited 🥰 I’ve been so sick the last few weeks, I totally forgot how it felt 😅🙈
    That is exciting.  Breathe deeply and try to relax.  I hope you get a wonderful picture.  And I’ve heard morning sickness is good luck! <3
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Nath_2019Nath_2019 Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    Hey friends, how many events do you do to win all the prizes? I always win until the second. Does anyone have any tips? thank you❤️XOXO

•Playing KKH since August/19
    English isn't my first language
    •Nathalia in the game
    •iOS ❣ 20y

• martina_kkhmartina_kkh Registered Users, Member 213 Posts
    Nath_2019 said:
    Hey friends, how many events do you do to win all the prizes? I always win until the second. Does anyone have any tips? thank you❤️XOXO

I always do tasks on Monday and Tuesday and then I only do reality shows in Bel Air until I get to the last box ❤️
    Nath_2019 said:

I always do tasks on Monday and Tuesday and then I only do reality shows in Bel Air until I get to the last box ❤️
    You earn more stars in bel air? I don’t know nothing about this🤭
    •Nathalia in the game
    •iOS ❣ 20y

Nath_2019 said:
    In Bel Air you can have 4 guests per show, so in complete you finish a 3 hr show for 18 energy and you get 16 stars 😊
    edited December 2019
    Nath_2019 said:
    Reality shows in Bel Air or Calabasas home are great. Choose the 3h ones, and invite 4 contacts. Guests also give you event points! If you still don't have any, browse for professional Konnections (put it on professional mode). If you have further questions, PM me, I will be able to explain more complicated stuff in portuguese 😊
    Nath_2019 said:
    In Bel Air you can have 4 guests per show, so in complete you finish a 3 hr show for 18 energy and you get 16 stars 😊
    do you think is better to do only the 3-hours reality shows?
    •Nathalia in the game
    •iOS ❣ 20y

edited December 2019
    @FilipaKKH thanks! Now I understanded ❤️❤️
    •Nathalia in the game
    •iOS ❣ 20y

Nath_2019 said:
    do you think is better to do only the 3-hours reality shows?
    Yes because for 8hr shows you do get 20 something stars but you end up spending a lot more energy so it’s more profitable to do 3hr shows
    @Nath_2019 No problem, sweetheart. I used to think it was confusing as hell and it took me some time to get used to it. But it sure is useful, so it's understandable if you still have more questions left. If so, don't be afraid to message me 😊 May your boxes give you pleasant surprises. 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    thank you @FilipaKKH. <3  And hi again @Nath_2019 :) if you want to add real players dolls, we connect with them through Facebook. If You want you can look for friends in the Gifting & Friends section.  Yuo can also just message people and ask if they’d like to add another friend.  Just make sure you look for friends who play on the same platform.  
    Again welcome, you’ve picked a great time to get involved in the forum.  The holidays are always special.  

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    thank you @FilipaKKH. <3  And hi again @Nath_2019 :) if you want to add real players dolls, we connect with them through Facebook. If You want you can look for friends in the Gifting & Friends section.  Yuo can also just message people and ask if they’d like to add another friend.  Just make sure you look for friends who play on the same platform.  
    Again welcome, you’ve picked a great time to get involved in the forum.  The holidays are always special.  

Thanks again Koko, You’re adorable❤️ I’m loving all these events + tap tap hahaha :smile:
    •Nathalia in the game
    •iOS ❣ 20y

• mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts

Another week another 0% chance at k stars...... what’s up with this lately? I am happy to finally get this necklace tho! It’s been haunting me for awhile. 

platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts

My first pick sucked but I'm pretty happy with my second pick! I’m just glad I didn’t get cash

That blue and silver ring is haunting me I swear, I never pick it when it’s in my palette
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • vxnxsvxnxs Registered Users, Member 99 Posts
    Hello dolls, I just thought I’d ask with the upcoming party event whether anyone who has it would recommend the house in Seoul? 

I have enough to buy it but not sure if it makes a big difference in these events. Before I’ve held parties in Miami and they seem to take forever. 
  • KatWalkerKatWalker Registered Users 174 Posts

Not too mad abt my pick!
    join my KK:H Discord chat server here!
    iOS player. add me in game on FB!
  • Jasper1385Jasper1385 Registered Users, Member 169 Posts
    I lovKatWalker 

• Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    Wait, what?

Are we having a party event????? @vxnxs
    How do you know? 
  • StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    got cash in my first black box this week. hope i’ll get better ones next!
    ios • free player since november 2019 ❀
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡
  • karina_kkhkarina_kkh Registered Users, Member 91 Posts
    my first two boxes have been a complete bust. it sucks that there's even an option of a daily white gb in the black gb... sigh. 🤦🏽‍♀️
    。・*. android. level 41  .*・。