🗳️SYS - 12/5/19 - Theme : Ski Resort! ❄️

Comments

• bohmebabebohmebabe Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    I was trying to submit a look and it wouldnt take twice. Nothing was repeated in the outfit, so there was no locked items to submit. Eventually, the ticket disappeared as if I already used it but it wasn't in my list of submitted looks. Anyone else experiencing this? Suggestions? Glu Mods? Help a lady out?
    IOS Player 
  • ninaglamninaglam Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    Oh dear... Just imagine going to ski resort with an outfit like that 🥶

• TyrandaTyranda Registered Users, Member 253 Posts
    I'm looking for that super long hair on android, so if anyone going to submit please tag me :blush:

• AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    My looks 5 to 9! If you notice a colir theme, that's on purpose 😁 also, I beat 50!

Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
     My looks #4, #5, #6, #7 and #8
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • esmeesme Registered Users, Member 102 Posts

Looks 1-8
    I’m starting to run out of Winter clothes 😟
  • KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    edited December 2019
    I seem to have found a workaround to using a handheld with the super long hair??

Put on the hair, then change the nails and you'll see that the doll moves her arms normally now, then just put on a handheld and presto. I don't know if it works while voting though.

Also I'm wearing the clutch with the pink nails from last SYS before going to make a look, it replaces the usual nails from the closet when you put it on so maybe it has something to do with it

Anyway @Tyranda Here's the super long hair on android you ordered! Submitted it just now. I hope that's the one you meant lol
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    bohmebabe said:
    I was trying to submit a look and it wouldnt take twice. Nothing was repeated in the outfit, so there was no locked items to submit. Eventually, the ticket disappeared as if I already used it but it wasn't in my list of submitted looks. Anyone else experiencing this? Suggestions? Glu Mods? Help a lady out?
    We're aware this is happening to some players and we're looking into it!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    @Koakuma That's the one that I mean but I think I missed is :( I was sleeping xD
  • KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    @Tyranda it didn't start getting voted yet!
    @Koakuma Ohhh, then I hope I'll find you <3
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    Basak said:
    @TrashleyKKH Omg how did you finish the party event so fast? It’s the hardest one imo 😭😭😭😭😭
    Having pets help with energy and I was just mindlessly tapping while watching tv. 😂 

I am basically using all the giant coats in the kloset. 
    IOS Player 
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    @Scarletkkh omg, all your looks are so gorgeous and  well coordinated, I am just gonna curl into a snowball and rollaway. 

IOS Player 
  • ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts
    I haven't submitted any looks yet bc I wanted to try @Rikk advice on getting 1st but the more I look at the ts hair the more I hate it and regret waiting lmaoo
    I play on Amazon kindle!
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Haha @ValerieGray! I hope you win it in the end...and end up liking it again 😂
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    esme said:

Looks 1-8
    I’m starting to run out of Winter clothes 😟
    Ooh @esme I love the way you dyed the camo jacket in the snowboarding look! I also love the purple look so much 💜
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    @TrashleyKKH makes me wish I could agree and lol at the same time. Lol :)
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• TiaTTiaT Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    @TheBola Thank you so much for empathizing. I guess I am just a little guarded because of my real life. 
    Playing daily on iOS 
    Facebook: 
    https://www.facebook.com/shaniqua.garvin.5 
    Kindness is free, sprinkle that stuff everywhere. 

• ScarletkkhScarletkkh Registered Users 830 Posts
    @Scarletkkh omg, all your looks are so gorgeous and  well coordinated, I am just gonna curl into a snowball and rollaway. 

Thank you so much @TrashleyKKH . I think your looks are stunning like always. Im kind of finding myself enjoying this event more than I thought I would, I just wish the prizes were better🤦‍♀️
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    edited December 2019

PM to add
    6-9. I am shooketh...

Credit to @Naimonster and @Scarletkkh for looks 7 and 9 respectively for the boots/jacket combo ideas.
    Addicted

• ScarletkkhScarletkkh Registered Users 830 Posts
    Congrats on your high scores @luvs2gruuv I love all of your looks. 😍
  • VVVVVV Registered Users, Member 100 Posts
    None of my first few looks got over 40 but my last four are finally doing good!! Did not expect the last one to do good at all I just needed to submit something and the jacket seemed like my last winter item left. 

• Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    Looks 3-10. I will be lucky if I'll be in the top 5 😂
    @PlantWitch your looks are amazing! You're rocking this event 💕 I might stole your current look 😂

Android
    Thank you, @Scarletkkh! Back atcha! :)
    Addicted

• snakiekkhsnakiekkh Registered Users, Member 336 Posts
    @luvs2gruuv those scores are insane, congratulations gal!! Really regretting not taking a spin on the Apres Chic Kollection now, as if I thought I'd never find a use for any of the clothing options when literally every single item would have been handy for this SYS and especially for those opal dyes :tired_face: 
    Katie, iOS player, actually a lizard with a keyboard