🎇KK:H Weekend Event 12/6/19 - Parties Kick Off December Weekends! ❄️🍾

Comments

• AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    I forgot to end a party 

Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    edited December 2019
    @mikaylachimo I have been the same way lately... I think it’s bc we saved for so long for black Friday that now all our willpower is gone lol, we used it all up!
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    @jhabs lol that has to be it!! 😩 I even tried to be responsible and save like 500 after vip, but the second they released those Christmas boxes there it all went. And now I’m living day by day on my daily vip stars 😂 as soon as I get today’s daily box I already have set plans to use it for one spin on the holiday kollection after seeing a couple people post about getting the bundle in the first couple spins
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    @mikaylachimo you are a bad influence because now I want to take a spin on that holiday Kollection too! 😭 
    IOS Player 
  • KatWalkerKatWalker Registered Users 174 Posts
    edited December 2019

I caved and bought another box to try and get that teal hair color but I got the hairstyle instead. It doesn’t look terrible but I only ever use long hair on my doll so it’s going to the storage closet
    join my KK:H Discord chat server here!
    iOS player. add me in game on FB!
  • Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    @Svea thanks then I guess the call I had last night was that cause I have red dye !! It must of been passed midnight 
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    @mikaylachimo you are a bad influence because now I want to take a spin on that holiday Kollection too! 😭 
    If I had a k star for every time you told me I was a bad influence I think I could finish the kollection! 😂❤️
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • FieraFiera Registered Users, Member 322 Posts
    Since I got one of those bags in my Free GB I decided to take a chance on The Kim Kollection and got the bra/ top (which I wanted for a while) and these cute boots 
    now I’m so happy 💕💕💕

• snakiekkhsnakiekkh Registered Users, Member 336 Posts
    @Fiera I honestly find that the bra from that Kollection is one of my most versatile pieces (probably not for the winter months) but it's great for summer SYS when you're sick of the bikini options we have! 
    Katie, iOS player, actually a lizard with a keyboard
    I just got the earnable necklace and I have to say, I wish the necklace and earrings weren’t so clunky. I much prefer simpler, more delicate jewelry. 
    Also I'm a bit late to the party but I was desperate for the GB top and really wanted the skirt so I chased it hoping that all of the items would be in the palette and the remaining 4 squares would be split between k-stars and maybe dye or event points if they had to but this was just depressing :unamused:

Also could anyone who has had any of the VIP subscriptions please help me out with this? I've had a look at all the VIP threads I could find and couldn't quite find the answers I was looking for- I hope this isn't too long/annoying to post in this thread!
    I was trying to exercise some self control over Black Friday and only buy one pack of k-stars but I'm regretting it now as I need a phat paycheque to afford to get the items I'm chasing in the Christmas boxes while still trying to save for the next VIP. I'm looking into getting silver VIP for the extra 10 kstars a day (as it costs the same as just outright purchasing 220 kstars right now) but I can't tell from the information on it about whether these 10 stars a day are guaranteed (so long as I play every day which I do) alongside the daily giftbox or just one of the options within the giftbox. If it's every day then I'm assuming this means 300/310 kstars a month which would make it better value for me. Would anyone be able to let me know if this is the case or whether I'm reading the information wrong? Would appreciate it so so much! :heart:
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,025 Posts
    You are correct @snakiekkh..you get the stars as part of your first box pick... as long as you open your daily gift box every day you will get 300 stars for the month.. you also get his where you get exclusive items once a month. :)
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

The box will look like this.. 

Addicted

I suggest doing gold if you are able just because once you've done the vip gig in silver or bronze, you only get 1 or two of the 3 vip earnable items for that month and there is no way at this time to get the gold ones later
    Addicted

• BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts

Feeling sexy in red with @mikaylachimo ♥️

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
    edited December 2019
    Oops.. wrong thread again.. I don't know what's won't with me today.. lol sorry
    Addicted

• EmCharlotteEmCharlotte Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    @AmandaMKkh ME TOO. This always happens on party events, I wake up early and think yeah I’ll get a couple of parties in, and of course I have to go tapping for energy to finish the second, then I fall asleep and wake up hours later to a notification saying “your party ends in 10” received half an hour ago..... I’m really mad but at least my party achievement didn’t go back too far this time, cause I already tanked it on the last party event we had! 
    Let’s be friends - Emmy KKH on FB. I play on iOS 🤍
    @luvs2gruuv thank you SO much for clearing that up for me, I really appreciate it! So after that box with the kstars I'm still able to open another normal box (depending on whether I get the video options?). And I wish I could afford the gold membership as those extra 30 kstars look delicious but I think I'll have to save that for when I'm earning good money again, hahaha! Thank you again for all the help! 
    Yes, that is correct @snakiekkh. :) And you're more than welcome. :)
    Addicted

• IsabellaaIsabellaa Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    Loving my new dress!😍
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    @EmCharlotte I understand so well that I decided to stop playing in my bed 😆
    this time I needed 2 energy, I went to my sister’s house for doing her Christmas tree with my little niece and I completely forget about it 😓
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    Just finished the event! It took me a while to figure out how to style the earrings and necklace 🤔

I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts
    edited December 2019
    I just got 12 stars in my daily box and now I have 38 stars so I'm wondering if I should buy energy to try and finish the event? I'm at 316 points rn and I'm wondering if it's even worth it but I really want all of the items. 
    I play on Amazon kindle!
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    @ValerieGray I wouldn’t spend any k-stars for energy! Maybe just keep tapping through locations and build up energy that way! It’s tedious but you’ll get there. I had almost the same amount of points for my game this morning because it’s been a busy weekend, and now I’m only like 5 parties away. 
    @ValerieGray vote in the booth a few rounds to try to get energy! I wouldn’t spend my stars on that, even if you don’t finish I don’t think you’ll miss that red dress too much! 
  • livyxlivyx Registered Users, Member 834 Posts

Happy I finished the event! 🥳
    iOS player since December 2014 🇫🇷🇵🇱
  • ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts
    I'm at 491/600. So close yet so far😂
    I play on Amazon kindle!
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    @ValerieGray I tap for 20 energy, then I start the party, invite 5 guests and tap their actions. Then I tap for 16 energy more and finish the party... To me it feels less like a chore than tapping for 36 energy at once, even though its basically the same 😂
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    They really should lower the amount of party event points required to compete the event! Male dolls don’t even get bonuses from event items (because we don’t get any new items during weekend events.) It’s so tedious for all of us to complete 
  • DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    I’ve been mia from the forums for a couple of weeks but have still be keeping an eye on all your beautiful submissions to the SYS and how you have all be styling the newest outfits! 
    This weekend SYS was tough but I came second thankfully! The event was so fun I’m so close to my final comeback because of the parties! Anyway this is how I styled the new items I won 🤗