🗳️SYS - 12/12/19 - Let's Dress for the Winter Ball! ❄️

Comments

• lilahswannkkhlilahswannkkh 49 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    I love both dresses but I know people are going to be fighting hard for these items☹️
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh 1,282 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    I love the dresses 😍😍😍
    not sure about the earnable hair I’ll have to see them on my doll and I dislike the TS hair so I’m really happy that it’s the 1st place prize 
    iOS player since August 2014
    #capontrendsetters
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain 454 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    Liking the earnables 20x more than the TS is a whole mood. Makes SYS soooo much more fun😁😁 also loving the theme!
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH 850 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    I just want the ts dress 😍
    Android
  • CryingKimCryingKim 266 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    Love both the dresses! 💖 Hoping to get into top 5 this week🙏🏻
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Community Moderator 23,907 PostsModerators
    I love it all, but tbh, my faves are the SYS Earners.  I can bust my doll's behinds to gather 575 points.  I love that hair.  I better scroll up and make sure I didn't confuse the two.....the shaggy hair with bangs, it like the right version of a close but no cigar hair style from a while back. But I looooooooooooove this one.
    tytytytyty GluGoddess.  You rock!
    🦋Purple Headed  ♊+  🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I PLAY 3 GAMES
    💜 Vats is Back ~ My Heart Sings 💜
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh 1,282 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    Thank you @KalindaKing 💙 it’s beautiful 😍
    iOS player since August 2014
    #capontrendsetters
  • Maree_kkhMaree_kkh 544 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    Not crazy excited for the earnables but i love the TS dress. I hope it dyes well.
  • AbbeymaeAbbeymae 743 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    Anyone else think of Hamilton? No? Just me? Okay 😂
  • AllegorieAllegorie 556 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    I like the dresses. Not gonna be too disappointed when I don’t get the TS hair 😊
    ★ A+++ / Daily iOS player ★
        #BonusStarForParties
  • KoakumaKoakuma New Member 330 PostsRegistered Users
    I'm hoping the earnable hair at least looks good in black, because while it blond it seems to be struggling
  • LolitaLolita 182 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    I love everything except for the TS hair, which is not really my style, so this week I just hope to make it to top 5 🤞🏻
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH 448 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    I like both dresses. Not really a fan of the earnable hair, but I usually don't really like the hairstyles with bangs on my doll. The TS hair is cute, but I wish the hair looked fuller. I won't be upset if I don't win it, but I'd love first place to finally win some opal dye 😍 I'm crossing my fingers to atleast get top 5 so I can get the dress.
    - Emmy
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier New Member 770 PostsRegistered Users
    edited December 2019
    I actually like the earnable dress better. If I somehow got in the top 3, which won't happen, I only really want opal dye. I wish it hadn't been wasted as a prize for trendsetters. 
    Edit: But I have 0 ice blue dye saved up so I'm just working with what I can. 
    Platform: Amazon
    #bonusstarforparties
  • Stefani_HStefani_H 427 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    Yay I'm so excited about this theme. I hope I will not flop just like the past 2 SYS lol
    🌸 Android daily player since February 2019 | LVL 31 🌸
    Add me on Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100013664024059

• evilhagevilhag Experienced Member 553 PostsRegistered Users
    I love love love the dresses! And the theme! Last week I did the worst I ever have lol, so I’m ready for some gowns 

Starting over for the second time because I cant ever save games. 
  • Loveflower01Loveflower01 New Member 228 PostsRegistered Users

Possible outfits for Sys  still putting the rest of them together:)

Danielle
    IOS
    level 30
    I play on iPhone  8 plus
    🦄
  • SavagekkhSavagekkh Experienced Member 556 PostsRegistered Users
    Just got the phone call tip in game. Please stop being so specific. These suggestions are knee-capping the competition. "Wear your best festive gowns" would have sufficed. Now, as always, people are going to follow this 'silver and blue' suggestion, while others throw their hands up and ignore it. It really affects scores and I dont know why it isn't addressed other than fear.

It's called Show YOUR Style. Please stop overly specific suggestions on how to dress. Just hint whether it's meant to be formal or not. 

I do fine regardless, but the start of the competition always has people on the forum wondering why following the 'rule' gets them such bad scores. 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Community Moderator 23,907 PostsModerators
    I see your point, and it's a valid suggestion, but I think the hints are just out there to help those who truly can't decide what to wear to a ball.  And, they really are questions plucked from the forums. 
    I don't think anyone is going to vote less for a jewel tone than a white winter wedding in a magical kingdom kind of look.  When snowflakes glisten, they glisten in the colors of the rainbow.....(water?)  so  you can't tell me the rainbow is not invited to a Winter Ball.  :) Winter is alive with colored lights. Ok, now before I launch into song..... I did want to say, if you see the suggestions as limiting we can pass that along to Kalinda.   <3
    🦋Purple Headed  ♊+  🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I PLAY 3 GAMES
    💜 Vats is Back ~ My Heart Sings 💜
  • SavagekkhSavagekkh Experienced Member 556 PostsRegistered Users
    @kokokokonut I completely agree about the voting not discriminating against other colored gowns. Basically that was my point. The tip is gonna make everyone think they need to dye everything ice blue. It already has.

And I feel bad that every week, while my scores are great, people start out following the tip and then wonder why their scores are so low.  
  • kkh_claricekkh_clarice 813 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    Wear the snowflakes aura is it too much? Cause the bg its in a closed place, right? But Im thinking and it may fit to the theme. Idk
    🌸 𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑟𝑜𝑖𝑑 𝑑𝑎𝑖𝑙𝑦 𝑝𝑙𝑎𝑦𝑒𝑟 | 𝑒𝑛𝑔𝑙𝑖𝑠ℎ 𝑖𝑠𝑛'𝑡 𝑚𝑦 1𝑠𝑡 𝑙𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑢𝑎𝑔𝑒 🌸
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv 1,246 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    edited December 2019
    the cold breath and sparkles and the xmas lights would be better auras than the snowfall on this one, i think @kkh_clarice
    edit to add music notes aura, too.  ooh! and maybe the confetti...
    .. and i think i'm going to go ahead and splurge on the drumstick handheld.. lol
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 59/ Ranking: A+++
    Addicted
    In search of: the tiger in a bag, maroon leather dress that came with the boots and purse, also maroon valentines dress with lace