🗳️SYS - 12/12/19 - Let's Dress for the Winter Ball! ❄️

Comments

• judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    i still don't have a ts chart which when you think about it it's one less thing to stress myself about but?
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @ashleydianem don't worry, I used blue with "icy" accessories and got a f&%$ing 36.

This look has previously scored 52-57 for me

iOS
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Wow it took 2 hours for my votes to come in! The anticipation was killing me.

Also in my male group, I get the same guys in my TS group week after week...it’s so awkward 😂
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    I just got a 35. I'm sad 
    Android
  • aymandiaymandi Registered Users, Member 125 Posts
    @judithkkh i dont have the ts chart either! and it happened to me in the last sys event (the ski resort theme) too. the crazy thing is that it never appeared and i had to contact customer service so they could give me the ts rewards separately. i already contacted them again. hope they can fix it. 
    mandi ♥️
    iOS
    english / español
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I got solid 39s, on looks that got me 56,  it's going to be a long event.  Lol.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • sheridansheridan Registered Users, Member 129 Posts
    edited December 2019
    Dolls this girl now has 548 votes, do yous think she’s a hacker?? 

*as you can see no one is even nearly coming for her spot and her score is still increasing!??
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    edited December 2019
    aymandi said:
    @judithkkh i dont have the ts chart either! and it happened to me in the last sys event (the ski resort theme) too. the crazy thing is that it never appeared and i had to contact customer service so they could give me the ts rewards separately. i already contacted them again. hope they can fix it. 
    thank you so much, it's weird that it's taking so long so i'm definitely going to do that since i do want to see if i can stay in the first five places ☹️
    i'm still having issues with my tickets either way buttt
  • Maria2019Maria2019 Registered Users, Member 387 Posts
    The top three in my group are all TBs. I'll be sulking in the corner if anyone needs me😭
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    @AliBryant your look is stunning! No way did it deserve that. I feel the same, this dress dyed this color has gotten me 50+ a handful of times and this is my lowest score ever of any SYS (including all joke looks, drunk submissions, and literally-don’t-have-time-to-accessorize looks) and it took over two hours to start getting any votes......
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    It’s very suspect to me that a large number of people came in first last week when the prizes were less desirable and now, when we actually like the prizes, people are struggling to crack 40. FORTY. With amazing looks! Very sketchy. 
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    I just got a 35. I'm sad 
    Got a 40 for my second look. Now I'm pissed off
    Android
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    @jhabs maybe fewer people participated last week because the prizes appealed to fewer people? I think everyone has at least one strong gown so the voting booth is more divided 
  • AmiliciousAmilicious Registered Users 415 Posts
    Ok 😒😒 sure I guess this look is only worth 34 points 🤷🏻‍♀️

• yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    Just saying what i observe, but lots of people are using the snowqueen hair, and even though the opponent has a better outfit, if you’re placed against someone with that hairstyle, you’re bound to lose. 
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • Amy_RamirezAmy_Ramirez Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    @amberlykkh Not my no. 1 choice of hair for this theme, but I hope you get it! 

where did you get this dress??
  • Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    sheridan said:

*as you can see no one is even nearly coming for her spot and her score is still increasing!??

Either a hacker or a bot. It has to be either of the two   🤔
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    The Holiday kollection dess was my first look and it took forever to get my score and it only got 34 votes. Pretty upset considering I spent so many k stars to get the bundle after I found out it fit the theme so well. I guess I'm gonna have another bad SYS, last weekend was terrible.
    - Emmy
  • aymandiaymandi Registered Users, Member 125 Posts
    sheridan said:

@sheridan probably a ticket buyer? sometimes tb's go cray cray with the tickets
    mandi ♥️
    iOS
    english / español
  • KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts

I feel like people are getting sick of this blue dress already lol
  • SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    FWIW, the white Christmas hair has not scored well for a while now. It used to get me good scores but then people seemed to turn against it. Never scores well for me now. Not even in winter events. 
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    It looks like it's not just me that doesn't have TS. I don't even know what I would be ranking because there's nothing there.
    Platform: Android

• AccaliaAccalia Registered Users, Member 194 Posts
    I see that some people here still manage to get first place sometimes, so what time do you usually submit your first look?
    I've tried everything. It's been more than a month since I got first place. I already have 2 tb in my group.
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    Savagekkh said:
    FWIW, the white Christmas hair has not scored well for a while now. It used to get me good scores but then people seemed to turn against it. Never scores well for me now. Not even in winter events. 
    I wouldnt know, i dont own it nor do I vote for it (not when the other doll her outfit is better), just stating that - in my game at least - its always the popular pick
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • ArtemisxMoonArtemisxMoon Registered Users, Member 181 Posts
    Ok what the heck. I did a few rounds of voting before submitting my first look and this dress was the popular pick every time it appeared. And this is the score I get?

Thank god look 2 did better, I submitted it like an hour later, though.

• oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    I think it would be super interesting if 2 people submitted the EXACT same look & see the score difference. It’s wild to me how amazing looks score poorly sometimes, there’s just so many variables.
  • Amy_RamirezAmy_Ramirez Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    First 2 looks.
  • MollyMonroeMollyMonroe Registered Users, Member 508 Posts
    Me seeing my queen of grace and poise @AliBryant curse: 

• jaylesejaylese Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    submitted two looks so far. yay or nay?
  • TiaTTiaT Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    Hey dolls, I see some of you have this blush that makes the cheeks look more natural (As seen below) How do I get this?

Playing daily on iOS 
    Facebook: 
    https://www.facebook.com/shaniqua.garvin.5 
    Kindness is free, sprinkle that stuff everywhere.