📺KK:H Weekend Event - 12/13/19 -Keep the Cameras Rolling toward the Holidays!

Comments

• jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    Also glu just a heads up: I never chase separates when they’re in GBs. It’s too big of a risk to get one piece and not get the other. Judging by the lack of people posting on this thread, I’m going to guess other people feel the same way 
  • StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    since my GB sucked (got plain blue pants 🙂) i’m just gonna grind for the hair because i think it’s kinda cute.
    ios • free player since november 2019 ❀
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    edited December 2019
    Welp I chased the bag and now I own the entire outfit. Worth it tho 😌 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    edited December 2019
    I'm another ~lucky person who decided to chase the bag and ended up with everything else as well 🙃 I really love it so I guess it was worth it? And the pants are great too. The jacket is cute but the collar stuck in my doll's arm annoys me way too much. The hair is not bad but it's not my style and generally I prefer longer hairstyles!

Thanks to all the event points I got in the boxes and extra points from the GB items I also finished the event already. I like the dress and hair but I honestly hate the shoes and I'm gonna pretend they don't exist lol

Also I can't decide if I should touch the kollection or not 
    😫
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    You’re right @thallisa — and your bejeweled shoes are way cuter ❤️
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    @thallisa lol our luck 😩 you look stunning though!! I’m not gonna say do the kollection but.......... do the kollection 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
    @Rikk Right? Those are my go-to red shoes and this week's pair definitely won't replace them!

@mikaylachimo you're such a bad influence omg 😩 I'll sleep on it and I'll decide tomorrow but I can already tell what's gonna happen 🤫
    HOW do you guys have stars to chase gb items and play kollections?? I’m lucky if I have stars to do one of those😫
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited December 2019

@jhabs invest in businesses for sure. that can help and I do quite a bit of voting during SYS to help supplement some as well. With no game offers like Android I also do Theorum surveys which is available on the offer page. Tedious but you get a Kstar even if you don't qualify for a survey and they can add up to a few (better on double weekends)

Bad news: I got dye and energy
    Good news: third time is the charm and got what I really wanted. Wish we had a golf club, but for now I fashioned them with this outfit.

I like the bag, but I'm trying to save for VIP to open more Christmas boxes.

And most importantly Happy Birthday @SisSnappedLikeThanos , I hope you had a wonderful day!
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    Ok.. since no one told me I didn't need the pants, I figured I must need them.. lol
    Argh... 

But then! 🤪😍🥰❤️

I like the hair, but I'm definitely not chasing it. :)

Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

@jhabs lol tbh I don't have kstars to do all that but I also have no self control, so basically every single weekend event is a struggle for me and my credit card 💀

• kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    edited December 2019
    Got the pants on my freebie 🖤 chase a bit the backpack cause its sooo cute! 

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language 

@KaylaJ @thallisa I’m glad we’re all struggling and broke together! Seriously considering selling pics of my feet to pay for this game 

just kidding.. kinda 
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    thallisa said:
    @luvs2gruuv 100 diamonds..?

How come you're strong enough to not spend that at once? I'm lucky if I get to 25!

It's funny because you think i saved those up... i wish... no, i have no self control hence i purchased the big pack... :/ 
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

edited December 2019
    jhabs said:
    @KaylaJ @thallisa I’m glad we’re all struggling and broke together! Seriously considering selling pics of my feet to pay for this game 

just kidding.. kinda 

i just let my mother open a christmas box and she chose the purse which was nice no doubt, but had i opened my original box I would've gotten the hair I wanted. Gonna sell pics of more than my feet now
    IOS

• pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    @SisSnappedLikeThanos happy birthday to the most hilarious person in the forum ❤️
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • Chelsea.Chelsea. Registered Users 526 Posts
    Happy Birthday @SisSnappedLikeThanos !!!! Hope you had a good one! <3
    IOS Player. Pm to add 💖
  • vxnxsvxnxs Registered Users, Member 99 Posts
    edited December 2019
    jhabs said:
    HOW do you guys have stars to chase gb items and play kollections?? I’m lucky if I have stars to do one of those😫
    I agree! I pretty much never have enough to do either since 5 videos a day = 35 stars a week and there’s a new kollection and gb every week. 

@KaylaJ do you also have 20 vids a day or VIP? I have six businesses but it doesn’t boost it by much. 
    edited December 2019
    vxnxs said:
    jhabs said:
    I agree! I pretty much never have enough to do either since 5 videos a day = 35 stars a week and there’s a new kollection and gb every week. 

@KaylaJ do you also have 20 vids a day or VIP? I have six businesses but it doesn’t boost it by much. 

I have Hollywood's restaurant (3), Paris (7), I go to London to do those gigs when available (3), Seoul's Park (4), Prague's bar (3), Reykjavik's ice bar (5), Papagayo (3), Venice (3), Cape Town (2 or 5), Monaco (3), Lisbon's perfume (3), the ski lodge (i don't remember how much that pays out), Toronto's shop (3), and Brooklyn's salon (3). I get about 5 daily from videos (if I remember)and that ups it to 80ish and then I have the SYS voting, the VIP weekends getting a Kstar back, and then the surveys (some days are better than others).

I usually do not chase and if there is a new Kollection I may take one spin on it (I didn't like this wk's, so I decided since I liked the gb stuff enough, I could try a few on it instead). Basically I hoard like crazy most weeks, but I seem to save up enough to get me either a VIP or some of a Kollection.

It has been more difficult with Halloween, Black Friday, and Christmas, but for the most part during the year I don't finish every VIP and only take one spin on each Kollection that update, so those Kstars will roll over.
    IOS

• TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    @SisSnappedLikeThanos Happy Birthday ! Thanks for being such a sweet and entertaining person on the forum !
    IOS Player 
    Oh well, I got event points which help me to finish the event. Agree with @jhabs separates in GB is a pain as you would want both to complete the outfit. 

On the flipside, I upgraded my phone and OMG, I didn’t realised that I been playing on a potato. Apparently my game crashing was 💯 due to my dying phone 😂. 
    And the transfer was quite painless. I lost a day but I am glad it transferred. Backing up to iTunes and transferring the game to the new phone seem to be quite safe. 

But I am really loving the earnable dress and the hair. Initially I was thinking that topknot seem rather out of place but is growing on me. 
    IOS Player 
    Oh well, I got event points which help me to finish the event. Agree with @jhabs separates in GB is a pain as you would want both to complete the outfit. 

On the flipside, I upgraded my phone and OMG, I didn’t realised that I been playing on a potato. Apparently my game crashing was 💯 due to my dying phone 😂. 
    And the transfer was quite painless. I lost a day but I am glad it transferred. Backing up to iTunes and transferring the game to the new phone seem to be quite safe. 

But I am really loving the earnable dress and the hair. Initially I was thinking that topknot seem rather out of place but is growing on me. 

so glad for your transfer! and lol, I couldn't believe the difference when I upgraded. Look, I knew 2012 technology was obviously a bit behind and my mother had noted a few of my other apps she plays were slow, but I didn't think it was anything major.
    IOS

• vxnxsvxnxs Registered Users, Member 99 Posts
    @KaylaJ thank you so much for laying it all out 🙏🏻 It’s good to hear how other people do it because sometimes it looks like everyone else can get everything. I’ll be getting new businesses and doing kollections during VIP since that’s a great suggestion! 
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    I really wish that the collar wasn’t stuck in the shoulder joint on one side. It would be a really cute jacket if it wasn’t for that major design flaw.  In hindsight i wish I’d picked the pants since i like how many of you styled them with longer tops that covered their super high waist. 

@katiealexandraa  Dixie  @ChicCharlotte  @webra

Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
    jhabs said:

just kidding.. kinda 
    where does one sell pictures of feet for kstars ? Asking for a friend. 😂 
    IOS Player 
    @KaylaJ so glad for your transfer! and lol, I couldn't believe the difference when I upgraded. Look, I knew 2012 technology was obviously a bit behind and my mother had noted a few of my other apps she plays were slow, but I didn't think it was anything major. 
    I did have a major stress out before transferring. 😂 KKH is not too bad but another game I was playing that crashes every 5-10 minutes was a game changer. Like I was like ermagerd , I can see clearly now ! 
    IOS Player 
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    @SisSnappedLikeThanos happy birthday!!!🎂🎊🎈 
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts

I love this hair 😍 so thanks @LovelyEmma for suggesting it, I think it's my go-to hairstyle for now! 💛🌻
    IOS player
    🦥 English isn't my 1st language 🦥
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Your welcome @kadamisia!!
    Im glad it grew on people, and now everyone loves it like i do 💜
    Still i think im the person who loves it the most 💁
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020