🗳️🎄SYS - 12/19/19 - Holiday House Party! ❄️

Comments

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Guys received the eggnog drink as the final 12 days of Kristmas gift! I have a feeling ladies can get it next weekend ;)
    iOS
  • AVINXXAVINXX Registered Users, Member 257 Posts
    Lia888 said:
    Just saw this in the voting booth. Does anyone know if the guy dolls received this cute handheld drink (on the right) as a Kristmas gift? And if so, I’m sure the girl dolls would love to have one too!

It was the final kristmas gift for male players!

I play two games: Annie on IOS and Lottie on Android! 
  • Nath_2019Nath_2019 Registered Users, Member 543 Posts

So today I got this cute necklace in my 2nd box and I also opened a Christmas box and got these red boots. I wanted to make a look around them that would be appropriate for the next SYS theme so I decided to dye this little bodycon dress and I’m OBSESSED!
    Heyy I saw your look yesterday when I called you to my party and I loved! ❤️ 
    •Playing KKH since August/19
    English isn't my first language
    •Nathalia in the game
    •iOS ❣ 20y

• LulaMaeLulaMae Registered Users, Member 34 Posts

Lmaoooo people did not appreciate my chicken smh 
  • vxnxsvxnxs Registered Users, Member 99 Posts
    So somehow I actually lost two tickets. Not sure if they’re both from the down time or not as it was pretty confusing and put my schedule off. I’m barely hanging in the top five by a thread and I really wanted the hair ☹️☹️☹️ Do we know if there’s any chance of getting the #1 TS prizes in the future? Have we ever seen TS prizes come back? 
  • martina_kkhmartina_kkh Registered Users, Member 213 Posts
    Nath_2019 said:

So today I got this cute necklace in my 2nd box and I also opened a Christmas box and got these red boots. I wanted to make a look around them that would be appropriate for the next SYS theme so I decided to dye this little bodycon dress and I’m OBSESSED!
    Heyy I saw your look yesterday when I called you to my party and I loved! ❤️ 
    Thanks for inviting me to your party! 😄💖

Looks 1-5. I’m satisfied with my votes and I’m 1st on TS (no TB’s YET, don’t want to get my hopes up 😐) but so far so good 💫

Looks 6-8. I haven’t been so lucky with votes in ages! I must’ve summoned the GluGods somehow 🤔🤷🏻‍♀️😂🤩

OMGGGGG 😭😭😭 I think this is the most votes I ever had! Thank you GluGods! 😅🤣

Can someone please tell me what is going on??? 😱 I’d usualy have a couple of 50+ looks per SYS, but to have 7 in a row, never seen that in my life! 🥵
  • kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts
    I was hesitant at first, but I like how my doll looks in this cozy outfit! ❄️🦥
    IOS player
    🦥 English isn't my 1st language 🦥

@thallisa I totally agree with you! Plus I got this hair in my last Christmas box and I was kinda meh, but after I came up with this look I thought both the dress and the hair looked cute! 🤩
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts

Why do this if the points to reach all the earnables are only 450?
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • Clair_FlairClair_Flair Registered Users, Member 181 Posts
    edited December 2019
    brunakkh said:

Who knows. Maybe they are in dire need of dye, hair etc? They are not aiming to just win the earnables, but for TS as well.
    and this is a case of “outbid me, if you can”

• LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts
    brunakkh said:

Just to make sure that they will get that hair. Happens all the time if TS prize is a cute hairstyle.
    iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Finally got a good score, I love the GB dress in dark blue! It's so nice in every colour

Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    I’m doing so well, and no ticket buyer in my group. I’m so sad I’m going to miss out on my last look from the crashing. 
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    9-12 looks 🤶🏻

Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

edited December 2019
    I can afford and bye a handheld with diamonds. What is there in SYS currently up for grabs? 
    Please-please, i need an advise! 👌🏻
    Edit to add: i’ve read that there is different Christmas hot drinks? Like one in the holiday box and the other one? 
  • livyxlivyx Registered Users, Member 834 Posts

Looks 1-12 in case anyone needs some inspiration! I bought the valentine’s day handheld you can see in my 11th look and I love it. 🥰
    iOS player since December 2014 🇫🇷🇵🇱
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    @Clair_Flair this is the other one 

Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• stacy9491stacy9491 Registered Users, Member 274 Posts
    Can anyone submit the pie on the iPhone please?
    @AmandaMKkh thanks!! 😍 
    also, how does this «can you please submit this item on IOS/Android» work? There is no guarantee that you will see the item, right, it is just luck? 
    edited December 2019
    thallisa said:
    Unpopular opinion but I actually really like the earnable sweater-dress. I definitely agree it’s nowhere near festive enough for a Christmas SYS, but it’s a cute casual dress!

@thallisa your styling of this dress is amazing!!! Are this boots from the kloset?
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Yes @Clair_Flair, there’s no guarantee that you’ll see it. The votes come in faster on the last day of SYS, so I think it’s easier the first two days. If you and the person submitting the item are online at the same time, they can tell you exactly when votes start to come in (also when you’re most likely to see it in the voting booth). Usually it’s a good idea to start voting to look for the item 45 minutes after the outfit is submitted, and searching until the votes have finished. Today, it will be much faster because it’s the last day of the event. 
  • BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts
    stacy9491 said:
    Can anyone submit the pie on the iPhone please?
    I can submit it with my next ticket 1 hour later. Is it okay for you?

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
    @Basak yes of course. Can you tell me when you submit it please?
  • BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts
    @stacy9491 Yes, of course! I will tag you! 💞

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
    Thank you so much! I’m in NY so what time should I expect a tag? 💜
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    @LindaVB I live for your looks 😍
    Aw thank you so much doll!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    You ever have ppl in your TS that score just randomly shoots up, like two submissions worth of points, and they haven't even changed outfits? 🤨
    - Emmy
  • ciaraxciarax Registered Users, Member 334 Posts
    So #1 is at 920 points and #2 is not too far behind, I am #3 but #4 is like 100 points below me, I wonder if they all missed a ticket or just gave up because of the TBs :c