🗳️🎄SYS - 12/19/19 - Holiday House Party! ❄️

Comments

• candydotscandydots Registered Users, Member 115 Posts

It's been forever since I won first place on trendsetter!
    I had two ticket buyers since the event started, but they were pretty mellow throughout the event :)
    🌙🌟 Free iOS player since July 2018 🧡 KKH Ranking: A+++ 🌟🌙

• StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts

guess they really wanted that hair 🤷🏻‍♀️

also ugh if i hadn’t lost that one ticket... better luck for the next TS.
    ios • free player since november 2019 ❀
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡
  • kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    I was 1st and I really love the dress 😍 the hair Im having trouble to style cause it covers to much for me but its kinda pretty tho. 

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language 

• jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts

I had over a 50 average but came in third due to two TBs. I don’t even care anymore lol. If they want this hair then fine. Kollection and GB items score better in SYS anyway. 
  • Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,053 Posts
    Some how, some way I ended up in 1st place this week which hasn’t happened for some time. The TB was active on the first day but eventually dropped off for the rest of the event. I started out with cocktail dresses which didn’t do very well so I switched to old reliable... gowns til the end. Here’s the low, high and fave looks.

• Clair_FlairClair_Flair Registered Users, Member 181 Posts
    All my looks through out the SYS. Tried to go with “dressy” dresses, party dresses - the scored good, but not as good as good old fashioned gowns (aside one from the collection)

Surprisingly, i’ve ended up second, managing to surpass the beautiful doll (i’ve showed her a couple of post above). 
    You all saw and guessed, who took the first place, wasn’t me, wasn’t that doll with good styling....

And oh yeah, some party it might’ve been, with all gowns and glitter😂
    However, i saw far to many ice skates, cold breaths, snow...So was it indoors+outdoors kind of party?😂 
  • alycatalycat Registered Users, Member 264 Posts
    edited December 2019
    @Clair_Flair We were in the same TS group and I didn’t even notice until now! My first time being in a group with another forum doll and I didn’t even notice!  (Though I was in love with that purple dress the one time I looked through the competition. Where’s it from?!)

Though I was pretty busy this weekend and didn’t much care for the prizes so my effort was limited this SYS. 
    My best and worst looks of the weekend:

• Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    I came in 2nd place, first place was *drum roll please* ..... a ticket buyer. No surprise there. There was a ticket buyer with 430 points on the first day but she disappeared and didn't even make top 5 🤨 I find it so strange when that happens. Here are my highest, lowest and some of my favorite looks. 
    The gown from the gift box scored pretty well for me too:  Loving the TS dress this weekend 🤗 Hope everyone had a good weekend!
    - Emmy
  • Clair_FlairClair_Flair Registered Users, Member 181 Posts
    edited December 2019
    @alycat oh wooooow!! I didnt know!! First time happening to me too. Ive always wondered, how on earth this happening to other dolls. Supposedly, there is so many players...what is triggering the TS grouping? Location or starting time?
    the purple dress is from Vivid sunset collection (the only one i’ve ever completed)
    I really loved the way you styled your last gown it is originally blue (coloring it red) with gold accessories. And even choker from kloset. And that contour😍
    im surprised you and the third doll didn’t surpassed me. Ive though that you maybe lost a ticket😬 your dolls are beautiful!! 
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    This sys has been so difficult for me! I counted at least four ticket buyers, ended up in fourth place. I will never start the event later, every time I do this my group is crazy.  Never again! 

Android
  • LolitaLolita Registered Users, Member 233 Posts
    Lowest - highest - fave looksimage

I really liked the hair but the ticket buyer in my group who ended up in 1st place with over 900 points apparently liked it more lol. Happy with my second place tho, I love the pearl dress!
  • livyxlivyx Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    edited December 2019

I actually really like the dress, it gives me New Year’s Eve vibes!

Rocking it with
    @julia19
    @mikaylachimo and Kya Mikelle Diamond 💎✨🎆
    iOS player since December 2014 🇫🇷🇵🇱
  • martina_kkhmartina_kkh Registered Users, Member 213 Posts

@HollySisk
    @Basak
    @TrashleyKKH
    Rocking the dress! 👗🤩💫
  • KortyKorty Registered Users 360 Posts
    I ended SYS in 3rd place, I really liked the hair but of course a ticket buyer won it. 

Daily iOS player since July 2014
    From Italy 🇮🇹🍕🍝
  • LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts
    I'm sick of playing with ticket buyers everytime there's hair as a TS prize. I can undestand buying tickets to get up to +100 votes, but not +600 than rest of us since the very first day... The worst thing is when their outfits are terrible.
    They should match groups based on how many times each person bought tickets. That way buyers would play with buyers and rest of us would have to work hard to get TS prizes.
    iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • ScarletkkhScarletkkh Registered Users 830 Posts
    @Scarletkkh I’ll submit it for you! But my ticket comes in like an hour, just let me know if that’s ok:)
    I fell asleep right after I posted about the dress🙈. But thank you so much @pilirositolam 💖🌸
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Idk if anyone noticed this alredy BUT SYS and TS prizes aparently dont count towards the achievements!!
    I do wish Glu somehow fix that because with SYS and TS we get so many dresses and hairs that at the end of the day wont count towards those achievements :/
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Final look. It’s funny both my highest and lowest score this event, I didn’t change hair colour or remove my dolls tattoos. I might try a whole event like that and see how much different my scores are compared to usual SYS where she ends blonde and tattoo-less.

My board ended up 7th, don’t mind as I wasn’t a fan of the hair or dress though i would’ve liked more dye.

I play on iOS
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    edited December 2019
    This SYs was just amazing to me (or i was just very lucky) and i managed to get my heighest score EVER on a SYS!!!
    I rarely break 50, and gettin 54?? IM SHOOK!!!
    PS: This was also the first time i finished a SYS Event <3
    Wow @LovelyEmma! Congrats girl 😊 It’s exciting to finish SYS for the first time! 

I came in 1st and 2nd and I’m really pleased! I missed a ticket during the outage and still managed to overcome one of the ticket buyers, so I ended up in 2nd without having to work very hard.

My guy group had different people this time and they all had great wardrobes, so my ranking was sliding up and down a lot — I’m proud to win in such a tough group! Guys usually don’t have to worry about ticket buyers (they’re really rare because the only difference between rankings is a few k-stars, not an exclusive item).
  • ScarletkkhScarletkkh Registered Users 830 Posts
    I started the event late, only the next day. I was also lazy with keeping up with my tickets. In total I only had 12 tickets. I really didnt like the earnable prizes. I ended up in 3rd place. Happy about the dress but why only one drop of opal dye, like what are we suppose to dye with one drop🙄. GLU should really reconsider how they divide the prizes. I honestly would have loved the hair as well. Overall I managed to make it to the final prize with my total of 12 tickets, the reduced points really helped as well. I wouldnt have been mad if I didnt make it to all the prizes, but maybe it will be handy in future sys events. I dont know if its just me but the earnable items this week feels so low budget quAlity. My scores was okay. I didnt break 50 but all of my looks was in the 40's. 
  • beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    No first place,again. I came 4th this time, but i didnt want the hair that much,so i’ll live.The dress is actually quite cute ☺️ I just wanted that opal color. I guess next time is a charm. 😂I really struggled this week because voting was so weird. Sometimes its really funny when we see how the looks actually have no connection with the theme. But hell,while the ticket buyers are here all is possible even the vampires and fairies 😂😂 
    🌻IOS player🌻
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes 🥰
    Always looking for new friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ♥️
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    I came in second and got the dress, which is cute. My average was 41, I hardly got to the dress...
    I change my tactics to gowns, but it didn't seem to matter much...  this is one of my worst SYS in a while.
    Here are my 8 last looks. 

Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens