🗳️🎄SYS - 12/19/19 - Holiday House Party! ❄️

Comments

• ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    I’m unsure about what would score better, antlers or more normal party looks ?

• elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    I really need some inspiration - hope someone posts some looks with items I own 🤣
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts

Is a half eaten chicken drumstick an acceptable gift to bring to a Xmas party ? Asking for a friend. 😂 

I think my looks end up more NYE party than Christmas party. Maybe will use the giftbox 🎁 💝 to look more xmassy. 
    IOS Player 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited December 2019
    The  whole event to me is...meh.
    Still, it means I will have more time to crack on with prep for Christmas Day...someone tell me I'm not insane for hosting 16 people at my house...please, someone, just tell me it is going to be ok...

16 people is a homefull!  I’m sure it will be wonderful. Are you a do it all, or gladly accept help doll?  tell me  the 16 includes your immediate family, and you have live in help?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • TiaTTiaT Registered Users, Member 172 Posts
    edited December 2019
    It will be ok @EllaCharlotte 🤞🏾Even better once they leave 😂 I absolutely love planning events, it’s my profession. Having that job well done afterwards and eating leftovers with a glass of wine is even better. Then comes a good nights rest. 
    You got this ELLA!

Playing daily on iOS 
    Facebook: 
    https://www.facebook.com/shaniqua.garvin.5 
    Kindness is free, sprinkle that stuff everywhere. 

@kokokokonut How do you use GIF’s? I have tried many times on my iPad by attaching a html link, gif link, and link with code [IMG]gif link here[/IMG]. No dice🤷🏾‍♀️
    Playing daily on iOS 
    Facebook: 

• RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Does anyone have any tips regarding unlocking an item to use again?

My unlocks have been very inconsistent: sometimes I can unlock items twice a day, every day of SYS; sometimes I get one or none. Sometimes the video never shows, so the item doesn’t unlock. Is there a better way to time them or something? Any help is appreciated 🙂
    If you find the answer, please let us know.  I can't keep track of it either.  :(
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    TiaT said:
    @kokokokonut How do you use GIF’s? I have tried many times on my iPad by attaching a html link, gif link, and link with code [IMG]gif link here[/IMG]. No dice🤷🏾‍♀️
    Hi.   Tap on the picture icon (outlined below) in the text box. The drop down will let you browse to a picture file on your device, or enter the url for the web address of the image you want to include. 
    If you still need help, dm me and I'll find a succint "How to add pictures" thread.  Although, it might have referenced the old forum.  Try my way above, and let me know.
    Or if you read/understand html code you can enter it all by hand, tap on the  < / > all the way on the right.  that switches you into html.  Good luck, can't wait to see your pics. :)

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • EllaCharlotteEllaCharlotte Registered Users, Member 453 Posts
    @kokokokonut - yes, all my nearest and dearest will be there! I'm a firm lock myself away in the kitchen away from offers of "help" from my dear mother in law! She means well, but...it just always ends in disaster!

@TiaT - you sound exactly like the kind of wonderful Christmas Angel I need right now...you're not free for me to hire to run an event at my house next Wednesday by any chance? 😂😂
    Daily Android player
    A+++
    https://www.facebook.com/ellacharlotte.kkh.5 - add me! 
    #BonusStarsForParties
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    I seriusly have no idea on what to submit for this SYS!
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @rikk I use both of my unlocks at the same time on the first day. The ability to unlock runs on a 24 hour cycle- for example, if you unlock your item at 5am one day, that unlock will “refresh” at 5am the next day. If you unlock your 2nd item at 5:05am, that unlock will refresh at 5:05am the next day. For some reason, I only get 1 unlock on the sunday if I use both of my unlocks on Thursday. Not sure why. So I think the max amount of unlocks we get is 7 as long as you use your first two before 9pm est on Thursday. Does anyone else get more than 7?
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    edited December 2019
    Thank you do much for your detailed answer @jhabs! I think the max I’ve gotten is 6 so far. I’m going to pay attention to the time my unlocks become available this weekend and see if that makes a difference!
  • martina_kkhmartina_kkh Registered Users, Member 213 Posts
    I seriusly have no idea on what to submit for this SYS!
    For this SYS I think I’m going to go with short dresses, mostly in sparkly/red/green colors and some drink handhelds, so we’ll se how that goes. I’m wishing everyone so much luck in this SYS, may all your looks be in 50’s 🤩🍀💃🏻
  • paperdollpaperdoll Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    i just love TS dress and good luck everyone.... ✌
  • MollyMonroeMollyMonroe Registered Users, Member 508 Posts
    Thanks for including me, @kokokokonut
    Merry, merry styling, everyone! 
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Even if I don't think I'm likely to get the TS dress, I still hope I actually get TS this week. 
    Platform: Android

@EllaCharlotte If your in New York City, lol. 
    Playing daily on iOS 
    Facebook: 

• AmiliciousAmilicious Registered Users 415 Posts
    Anyone else missing trendsetters?
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    @LindaVB is this you? Beautiful as always 

Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• SavannahKKHSavannahKKH Registered Users, Member 257 Posts

Okay so I was going to be festive af and use my deep greenish/blueish hair that I picked during a weekend event a couple weekends ago (it was in one of those boxes, I can’t remember now) but LOOK AT THIS. It’s magically turned into baby diarrhea overnight and I’m SO upset  
    I check and this happend to me too 🤔🤔
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,025 Posts
    yep!  mine, too!!  Please help @KalindaKing! please!!  lol
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts
    So I guess casual looks for a house party is out...gowns and cocktail dresses it is....I means that’s every SYS anyway
    Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    🌻NubianQueen🌻
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Thanks for your screenshots! We're updating the green hair right now and I'll let you know when it's back to normal.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    The green hair has been fixed! Fully close (swipe away) and re-open the app first. If you were wearing the green hair, change your hair color to a random color and then back to green. If you were not wearing the green hair color, then you don't need to do anything and it will automatically look as designed.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • lindz_kayla3711lindz_kayla3711 Registered Users, Member 276 Posts
    My little reindeer outfit 😅
  • Clair_FlairClair_Flair Registered Users, Member 181 Posts
    I’m loling so hard....it seems to me that im grouped with a girl who scored 929 in last SYS. Bye-bye hair...😂 i will not be surprised that she will be in the top 5. Last sys she ended up second. Oh fun-fun-fun times
  • Clair_FlairClair_Flair Registered Users, Member 181 Posts
    edited December 2019
    dpeters said:
    Looks like no one showed up to the party lol

Also, the voting booth is filled with cocktail dresses, gowns and pajamas mixed with antlers and snow or butterfly auras! So confusing!
    That red Christmas dress with a white cardigan(for example) in the voting booth is either a hit or miss. So yeah, hard to guess. Funny enough, saw a lot of “same outfits” different dolls and oh...of-course an angel with halo

So let the another inconsistent SYS begin! 
    Good luck to all