⭐🎅KK:H Weekend Event - 12/20/19 HoHoHo it's a 5⭐ Professional Holiday Event!🎄

Comments

• ElleOhElleElleOhElle Registered Users, Member 436 Posts

Got the dress in my free gift box. 
    iOS player
    PM me if you would like to add me
  • beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    Are the reduced points seen only on the next item or from the item you are on at the moment? Because mine are still the same on the item i’m on right now so i dont see anything being reduced. 🤔
    🌻IOS player🌻
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes 🥰
    Always looking for new friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ♥️
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    Thank you so much for the compensation! Happy Holidays 💚💚
  • beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    beba13 said:
    Are the reduced points seen only on the next item or from the item you are on at the moment? Because mine are still the same on the item i’m on right now so i dont see anything being reduced. 🤔
    The reduction in the Show Your Style event points is on the final prize -- now it takes 455 votes to win all the earnable rewards.
    Thank you ☺️
    🌻IOS player🌻
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes 🥰
    Always looking for new friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ♥️
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    OMG!!!
    Can someone tell me what i did wrong on my last post??
    All i said was thanks for equality cuz Facebook got the compensation to! I mean we deserve it to specially since you iOS and Android have so many more perks that we dont have x.x 
    Enjoy the videos for kstars and the photobooth cuz we dont have none of those!
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    I dont feel like reduced points in sys is enough compensation because some people in my ts group did not lose a ticket but I did
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • deliqhteddeliqhted Registered Users, Member 226 Posts
    got dye in my free box and spent my last 40 kstars thinking i’d get something.. and got energy. SIGH. thanks for the event points though! 🙄
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    I can’t chase the eyes because I bought the gift box outfit last weekend, but I did win the dress in my free box!

Super lucky because there were only two items in my whole palette...Glu, please put all 4 items in every palette!
    Sometimes i do feel loved here on the forum but other times people hate on me for no absolute reason!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    huh: what happened @LovelyEmma?  It felt so good knowing you, a Facebook player who real doesn’t get a lot of breaks, was on the good side of a problem.   ( I had a midday doctors appt....I caught a cold waiting in the office. Lol.) so I missed any shade. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Clair_FlairClair_Flair Registered Users, Member 181 Posts
    Sometimes i do feel loved here on the forum but other times people hate on me for no absolute reason!
    As someone said here, some people are just like to press disagree button.
    to be honest, those who pressed disagree could mean that they think it was not enough, to reduce votes, give stars, etc. 
    Please, do not stress on this. 
    huh: what happened @LovelyEmma?  It felt so good knowing you, a Facebook player who real doesn’t get a lot of breaks, was on the good side of a problem.   ( I had a midday doctors appt....I caught a cold waiting in the office. Lol.) so I missed any shade. 
    @kokokokonut read my 2 last posts and you will see what i mean!
  • DelenaGovatoDelenaGovato Registered Users, Member 575 Posts
    Got the hair😭💖
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    I want to clarify something about Kollections. I've heard a few people say that they thought they got a certain prize and then they ended up receiving a different prize. The team has confirmed that Kollections is working as designed and this is not a glitch. Sometimes when you take a spin, it will slow down before finally landing on the prize you win. That often happens and there's nothing wrong with your game if you see that.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Also, I want to remind everyone that if there is a game-wide glitch like today, please do not uninstall your game because we can't restore lost progress. We will always do our best to keep you informed.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts

Wasn’t planning to chase the dress but after the whole fiasco I was like “I could use those items for extra event points”. The dress is stunning! @AliBryant have such a impeccable taste! Thanks for recommending such a gorgeous dress. 

and it looks fabulous in red!  i was worried that it wouldn't, but it's gorgeous!  :)  yep.. i'm going to have to chase... sigh
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• stirfryedshanastirfryedshana Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    So kollections are just a scam on purpose then lol. Can we just do away with energy in them? Getting ripped off on the first spin won’t be as bad then if we know we’re actually getting something the second spin.

• thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    @AliBryant I'm really happy your suggestion made it, because the gown is stunning! I like it in green, but I dyed it orange and I'm obsessed.

Also I'm not a fan of darker eyeshadows on the new eyes, but they look amazing with that neon yellow one, since it basically turns gold 

• Clair_FlairClair_Flair Registered Users, Member 181 Posts

Wasn’t planning to chase the dress but after the whole fiasco I was like “I could use those items for extra event points”. The dress is stunning! @AliBryant have such a impeccable taste! Thanks for recommending such a gorgeous dress. 

@TrashleyKKH Well, now you are making me want to chase the dress...😂
  • YassminxkkwYassminxkkw Registered Users, Member 120 Posts
    Ii won this dress from Kollection, Really like itt might not change this outfit for a bit now LOL
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    @Danizzle what did you mean by a "free vip ticket"?
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• stacy9491stacy9491 Registered Users, Member 274 Posts
    Wow. Wow. Wow. What a waste of 40 stars. 
  • stacy9491stacy9491 Registered Users, Member 274 Posts
    One of my Kollections definitely stopped and glitched out today. bummer for sure. 
  • jaeannjaeann Registered Users, Member 502 Posts
    My timer stopped (as it always does for about an hour on Fri mornings) which I expect and is fine because I don’t lose a ticket. Of course this time I start several hours later because I was busy yesterday, and I’ve lost my number 1 spot by 37 points atm because I couldn’t submit my look this morning and start the timer again. I’m livid.
    iOS platform 
    PM for FB requests 💞
    #dontpunishpayingplayers
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    Got the earrings in the new kollection, and the center of attention kolletion came up for me today and I got the bundle 💖💖💖

• ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts
    I really wanted the other eyes but these are gorgeous

I play on Amazon kindle!