⭐🎅KK:H Weekend Event - 12/20/19 HoHoHo it's a 5⭐ Professional Holiday Event!🎄

Comments

• thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    @Maree_kkh same thing happened to me this weekend. And it landed on dye after the bundle. I am curious if anyone has ever had this happen then land on something other than dye?

I was so excited to get the bundle... but nope. Makes me not want to play the Kollections! 
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • SarahbunnySarahbunny Registered Users 25 Posts
    Thanks for the compensation! I believed it was more than generous on Glu's part ♥

Having said that, I also experienced an odd glitchy jump on my second Kollections spin, like @Maree_kkh and @thelifeofRaeRae did. It landed on the bundle (cue excitement!) and then shifted to the dye tile. I've never had that happen before, so it was very disappointing :( 
    Sarah ♥
    KKH: Level 33 | iOS Player
    Moderator at the Kim Kardashian Hollywood Fandom Wiki
  • ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts
    Got k stars

I play on Amazon kindle!
  • Clair_FlairClair_Flair Registered Users, Member 181 Posts
    @Clair_Flair You are looking gorgeous, doll! I haven’t taken it off since I won it! It is quickly becoming one of my favourite gowns. I currently wearing it in ice blue dyed. 

Thank you for the compliment!!! With ice blue i like that the belt stand out a little more. 
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    @Jabberwooh I thought about Anna too 😊
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    @Danizzle what did you mean by a "free vip ticket"?
    What a loser 😂 I meant my SYS ticket 😂
    Guess I was really shocked by the glitch since I wrote this nonsense
  • AVINXXAVINXX Registered Users, Member 257 Posts
    edited December 2019
    I just lost 5 red dyes? I tried to dye my dress and it said internet issues. I got out of the game, and went back in, and i still had 11 red dyes so i re-dyed the dress and it took 10 dyes?

I play two games: Annie on IOS and Lottie on Android! 
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    AVINXX said:
    I jist lost 5 red dye? I tried to dye my dress and it said internet issues. I got out of the game, and went back in, i still had 11 red dyes so i re-dyed the dress and it took 10 dyes?

@AVINXX this EXACT same thing happened to me today with gold dye like 14 hours ago. I tagged Kalinda for help but no response yet. It’s the holiday so I don’t expect one fast but I’m real sad because 5 dyes is a huge loss!! I feel your pain
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Hanging out with her friends and showing off some of the new items 

@SugarK  Dixie  @Naimonster  @jaeann

Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
    James and @webra with their babies 

Holly
    I play on iOS
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    So happy! Took another spin from the Kollection because I was dying to get the hair, and that’s what I got 😍😍 I’m loving the jacket so hard too!

I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • Hope_xHope_x Registered Users, Member 155 Posts
    Hi I’ve been playing for approx 6 months now, I’m on level 29 and I have the bronze subscription but I think I’m missing a trick when it comes to weekend events/gift boxes. I just can’t seem to get enough points to earn all the prizes. Some people on here have the hair and I’ve been playing every second and I’ve still not reached the coat. Can someone please share any advice on how I can earn all the items before the time runs out? 

Thanks 😊 
    @Hope_x do you have a gold star when you are starting a task? 

It helps a lot, also the fastest way to finish professional event, keep your camera rolling  or TB weekday is to do 3 hour reality show in Bell Air mansion. 
    If you have that golden star you need just about 20 of energy to finish one reality show. Plus, the more event items (from this weekend event) you have, the more points per reality shoot you get. 
    Also with this particular event - we were given additional points as a compensation, plus i’ve won extra points chasing the dress, so..this is why I have all of the items this early.
    I’m also not sure how I tag people to reply. I do have the gold star at the start, I think it could be to do with the event items. Since I’m on a low subscription I’m careful with my K-Stars so I don’t open the weekend boxes. I wasn’t aware a reality show worked towards the TB boxes so I’ll try doing 3 hour slots of those next time, thank you! 

Hope_x said:
    I’m also not sure how I tag people to reply. I do have the gold star at the start, I think it could be to do with the event items. Since I’m on a low subscription I’m careful with my K-Stars so I don’t open the weekend boxes. I wasn’t aware a reality show worked towards the TB boxes so I’ll try doing 3 hour slots of those next time, thank you! 

@Hope_x i just type in @ then name
    regarding items that gives additional points, i think they are not necessary from GiftBox, the event items too.
    Like you will have 16 points after you are done with reality show and once you will collect the first item of the event, then you will have for example 18 points per reality show, and so on. 
  • KimsBestieKimsBestie Registered Users, Member 414 Posts
    Why I don’t see this mug in my game? Is it only for male dolls? 🤧

🌸 Pink is my colour 🌸
    🌸 iOS player 🌸
    ☁️ 
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts

if i'm not mistaken guys got this and girls got the jacket from Kalinda
    @Hope_x
    welcome to the Forum!  We’re a pretty friendly bunch and will do our best to answer any questions. 
    The most effective way to play the weekday event and any Professional or Reality Show a Weekend Event is to complete a 3 hour reality show at Bel Air. You can invite a Friend in the Foyer, Dining Room, Living Room, and Pool.  If you do the 5 energy button with each of the four friends you’ll only end up using 16 energy in total because they each give you back one energy. You will still need a bit more to finish task. I usually find a 2 energy button at the end of the Living Room.  If it’s not there, in the Pool area I tap the 1 energy button and that makes a 2 energy button appear right next to it.  So, I’m able to finish a 3 hour task for a total of 18-19 stars.  
    Good luck!
    holly
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    It looks like almost all my Forum friends are rockin’ their new Kalinda Koat but I am in love with the sweater dress that my Dixie is modeling.
    @Allegorie  Dixie  @kristiazd  @Amilicious

Holly
    I play on iOS
  • LinaKKLinaKK Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    judithkkh said:

Fingers crossed we get it as part of next weekend’s event? 😭
  • julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    Love the earnable hair 💕

• DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts

All the goodies Summer won this weekend! I have to say the green dress, snowflake hair and the polka dot dress are my favourite items! This was a great event despite the late start on Friday! 
  • stacy9491stacy9491 Registered Users, Member 274 Posts
    Reminds me of a go go girl 
    edited December 2019
    @Clair_Flair @HollySisk thank you for your advice! I managed to finish possibly my first event with all the items! I also came first in Trendsetters 🥰 

Now I’m aiming to open a few more TB boxes - I normally only manage one! Would you suggest the 3 hour reality show again? 

Thanks x
    @Hope_x Yes, same approach here as well. It takes roughly 38 of 3hrs reality shows to get to the last TB. 
    Congrats on having weekend event completed!! 
    Glad we were able to help! 
  • Nath_2019Nath_2019 Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    Got k stars

I really wanted the stars, but I earned the hair. I think we never got the thing that we want...
    •Playing KKH since August/19
    English isn't my first language
    •Nathalia in the game
    •iOS ❣ 20y

• KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    edited December 2019
    judithkkh said:

I think I saw a girl wearing a smaller version  of that mug while voting

I tried to buy it with diamonds but it was unavailable, but it had a dating event heart icon

Now that I think about it, the girl I saw it with, I didn't recognize any of the items she was wearing and they were all unavailable, I thought maybe they were just VIP or something. But if the mug is unreleased then she might have been a hacker?
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Won the dress :love:

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections