Game can't find old save file (Resolved)

RomakiRomaki Registered Users, Member 540 Posts
edited December 2019 in KKH FAQ & Support
Hello! When the game didn't load earlier today I thought it was just on my end (because I had problems with other games before), so I decided a fresh download would help since Google Play would save my game anyway, I wasn't aware that that could lead to problems. Once people wrote here that the game worked again, I started it and the game found absolutely no save file. At first I felt hopeless, but after downloading it again it found a save file from August at Level 19, meaning I would lose more than 11 levels and probably 99% of my earned clothing as a relatively new player. My Google Play app still shows all of my achievements though, with the last one being from November. I just don't know what I should or could do? Worst case scenario that save file is better than nothing, but I don't want to lose all the things I bought and earned since then. 

Edit: I decided to just go ahead with my old save file so I won't miss anymore days. My old save file loaded fine opposed to the other thread in the support forum. I guess this was just a lesson in forcing my Google Play to save my game file more frequently by logging out and logging back in. At least my K stars offers still worked for my new old save file and I still got the stars from the offer I finished just now. ^_^
Android - Level 55 - A+++ - 07/2014