Options

I didn't receive the 12th gift of xmas!

KayKHKayKH Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
I didn't get the gift from yesterday even though I was on. Is there anyway I can still get it? Thanks in advance. 

Comments

• Options
    Anastasia J KennedyAnastasia J Kennedy Registered Users 89 Posts
    We received this fur jacket yesterday. You can check it in your wardrobe to see if it's in there. If not, I think you can contact customer service for help.
    P/S: This pic is credited to @jhabs cause I don't have any pic of this fur jacket. Hope this help!

KKH iOS player
    Level: 42
    A+++ Lister
  • Options
    KayKHKayKH Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    I got it today!! The Glu team has been amazing to me the past few days and I am so grateful! I am one of the people who uninstalled their game when it was down the other day.... not realizing everyone was having that problem. When I would try to load my OG game it took me back to level 17 from 25! They helped me get my game back!! 

Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays everyone! 
  • Options
    RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    edited December 2019
    KayKH said:
    I got it today!! The Glu team has been amazing to me the past few days and I am so grateful! I am one of the people who uninstalled their game when it was down the other day.... not realizing everyone was having that problem. When I would try to load my OG game it took me back to level 17 from 25! They helped me get my game back!! 

Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays everyone! 
    Oh thank god 😂 I’m so relieved for you! I almost did that myself and it sounds stressful. 😊 Happy holidays!