🗳️SYS - 12/26/19 - NYE in NYC

Comments

• Maria2019Maria2019 Registered Users, Member 387 Posts
    @KkhEMP Thank you <3 It seems pointless because I probably won't get in the top 5 but it's only 99p so it's not breaking the bank. I'll see tonight what the scores are like then. 
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    9-12 looks
    I’m getting so close to my ticket buyers so fingers crossed 🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼

Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    Been hoping to get my 5 gold dye replaced that I lost via glitch last SYS.. the help ticket finally came back today basically saying it was my fault for playing with a bad connection & they wouldn’t replace it. Meanwhile, I had full bars. Thanks Glu!!!!!!
  • IsabellaaIsabellaa Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    edited December 2019
    Is there a maximum number of kstars you can earn each day by voting? I have done a little research and I seriously suspect there is. During these vip event I always do many, many rounds of voting while I’m waiting for my tappables(?, I mean these things you can tap on every city and get energy, kash and fame) to be ready to be tapped again. I really do dozens of rounds of voting. When I wake up and start voting I’m able to get kstars, energy and kash. But always after like first 15 rounds I get only kash. No exceptions. Only kash. And never like 1000 kash, just 100-150, sometimes 200. I don’t believe this is just a coincidence because this has happened to me a multiple times, not just this weekend. And if this is true, it’s seriously ridiculous! 
  • sarahleesarahlee Registered Users, Member 454 Posts

I’m so happy with my scores 🤩
              🍒 IOS player since June 2019 🍒
            🍇 English isn’t my first language 🍇
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts

My last few looks did really well. I guess sticking to the black or shiny dresses does pay off especially with the party hat hair. 

I got the dress and it is stunning! I am ready to ring in the new year with good vibes and positivity. 
    IOS Player 
  • BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts

Entering 2020 in Kim’s place with @thelifeofRaeRae @thallisa and @TrashleyKKH ♥️

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • EllaCharlotteEllaCharlotte Registered Users, Member 453 Posts
    Isabellaa said:
    Is there a maximum number of kstars you can earn each day by voting? I have done a little research and I seriously suspect there is. 
    It's not something I have ever thought about, but your post has made me think it could be entirely possible!
    Daily Android player
    A+++
    https://www.facebook.com/ellacharlotte.kkh.5 - add me! 
    #BonusStarsForParties
  • TheKylieTheKylie Registered Users, Member 531 Posts
    I’m actually doing very well in this sys! Scores are good, but my girl shannon keeps buying tickets to pass me with her off theme looks..

Please glu, let’s start this next year by finding a solution that makes people get the items by using money without it affecting everybody else
  • JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts
    So my high score with my chocolate drop

My last few scores after my pitiful scores and they have been pitiful

And there you have it...🌴🌴🌴🌴Happy New Year 
    Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    🌻NubianQueen🌻
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
  • daphnekkhdaphnekkh Registered Users, Member 158 Posts
    @bonniedash_ I don’t think you should give up, and your doll is absolutely gorgeous!! Also the 48 was a good score. Can you try doing long, sparkly gowns like the blue NYE dress (dyed any color, if you have it), the long silver gowns from SYS, or the one in your profile pic? These with drink handhelds and the fireworks aura have been scoring well! 
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts
    TheKylie said:
    I’m actually doing very well in this sys! Scores are good, but my girl shannon keeps buying tickets to pass me with her off theme looks..

Please glu, let’s start this next year by finding a solution that makes people get the items by using money without it affecting everybody else
    We’re in the same group! I’m currently in 4th. All of your looks have been stunning!
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    There’s 5 ticket buyers in my group, I’m currently in 4th place, but I just got the dress and one of my looks tied my highest score ever! 😊
    You can tell I was struggling at first but I finally found what worked with voters 😂

I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    I have 3 ticket buyers in my group, and I estimate that they used about 6 tickets each. I’ve been scoring pretty well in third, but I think there will be a last-minute shuffle for the cotton candy cocktail. I’ve been loving these easy and sparkly holiday themes that we’ve had recently and now I’m ready for something different!

• mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    Rikk said:
    @mikaylachimo I’m so torn because the hairstyle with the crystal accent is great for SYS, but the curly half-bun really suits your doll and could even be your new everyday style! 

@Rikk (and everyone else who voted!!!) Thank you for the input!!! ❤️ 

The votes clearly show I should get the one with the silver accessory, but then I remembered I got an iTunes gift card for Christmas so I think I’ll use it to treat myself to some diamonds and just get both 😂

so uhhh.... if anybody on iOS could submit either one of these for me, please let me know!!! 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • TheKylieTheKylie Registered Users, Member 531 Posts
    HannahKKH said:
    We’re in the same group! I’m currently in 4th. All of your looks have been stunning!
    Thank you!❤️ I feel like top 5 in the group have been very creative with their looks! Happy theres only one ticket buyer!
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    @mikaylachimo I was hoping you’d decide to get both 😂 Yay!
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    mikaylachimo said: the votes clearly show I should get the one with the silver accessory, but then I remembered I got an iTunes gift card for Christmas so I think I’ll use it to treat myself to some diamonds and just get both 😂

so uhhh.... if anybody on iOS could submit either one of these for me, please let me know!!! 
    Me literally any time I post a poll on here.. like thanks for your input but I’m gonna get both anyway lol😂
  • LolitaLolita Registered Users, Member 233 Posts
    Looks 9-11
    I've never scored that high on a SYS before, I'm shook!
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    skevans said:

Trendsetters: a contest of who can spend the most.

@eggsandbananas and @KalindaKing: can we please finally have two separate categories for those who spend and those who don't? This is outrageous and not fun at all. Considering SYS is every week now, there needs to be changes made.
    Or even just use the top 14 scores for TS!! TBs can spend til their little hearts are content trying to improve their top 14 scores, and non-TBs with great looks get at least a shot. 

There’s a way to improve this situation if Glu cares to. 
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    Looks 10-13. Those disagrees on my last two posts brought me luck 😂

Android
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    Rikk said:
    @mikaylachimo I was hoping you’d decide to get both 😂 Yay!
    Oh Rikk, such an enabler. 😂 

@mikaylachimo I have the hair and I will tag you when I submit my look. 
    IOS Player 
  • Peggy101Peggy101 Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    I think they should make a cap on how many tickets we can use per game like 16 total, so if someone misses a bunch of tickets they can make it up still or if you didn’t miss any but did poorly on a couple looks you can submit 2 extra tickets. That way no one gets too ahead and might prevent or make it easier to spot hackers. It’s just an idea to think about. Also I personally would buy more tickets if it was limited because I can feel like if I buy and submit these two tickets they can actually increase my chance at winning and not have someone in basic outfits swooping in last minute with 12 extra tickets making me feel like tickets aren’t worth it.
  • Msjagger68Msjagger68 Registered Users 289 Posts
    edited December 2019
    ✊🏾NO JUSTICE, NO PEACE!✊🏾
    BANS OFF OUR BODIES!!! 👏🏾👏🏾
    🇵🇸 🇵🇸 🇵🇸
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts

I wish I had the black shoes with the bows to go with this outfit! I think the dress is really cute 
  • Msjagger68Msjagger68 Registered Users 289 Posts
    edited December 2019
    ✊🏾NO JUSTICE, NO PEACE!✊🏾
    BANS OFF OUR BODIES!!! 👏🏾👏🏾
    🇵🇸 🇵🇸 🇵🇸
  • HelenaKingHelenaKing Registered Users, Member 246 Posts
    i didn't like the dress at first but now it's giving me some vintage vibes !! 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.