🗳️SYS - 12/26/19 - NYE in NYC

Comments

• stacy9491stacy9491 Registered Users, Member 274 Posts
    But Why? 
  • KkhEMPKkhEMP Registered Users, Member 190 Posts
    dpeters said:
    @KkhEMP Hey! So we're on the same group! Good luck on your submissions!

@jhabs There's one satan for each platform then lol
    I guess so!
    Thx, you're so sweet. Your doll is gorge 🥰
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,025 Posts
    @rikk, thank you, sweetheart!  you just made my whole weekend.. <3:)
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,025 Posts
    lol @Bear_KKH !  i printed out the bingo and am totally going to play next time i have time to go into the voting booth!  lol!!
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• KkhEMPKkhEMP Registered Users, Member 190 Posts
    From my experience, european or mixed "exotic" dolls are favored. My doll normally has light skin (and I don't think about changing that, even for the event - it feels strange to me), dark eyes and dark hair. Whenever I change either my eyecolor or my hair to lighter shades my votes increase 🤷🏻‍♀️
    Especially dark blonde hair with blue eyes
    dark brown hair/green eyes 

PS: So whenever I see a beautiful black doll in a nice outfit I am happy to like because apparently it takes balls to submit your actual skintone smh 🤷🏻‍♀️
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts

Also spotted the beautiful @KaylaJ

Look whom I found! @KaylaJ, you were the popular pick!

thank you both, that look got me 52 pts which for the first submission is a nice change from the out of the gate tank.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • KimSkkhKimSkkh Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    @KalindaKing has there been a christmas background for this year? Will we get a new years background?
    Android player

• LulaMaeLulaMae Registered Users, Member 34 Posts

• pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    I voted for your look with the earnables! It was the popular pick:) @LulaMae
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    stacy9491 said:
    Does anyone know when this outfit was released? I’m curious of the background. 
    @stacy9491 it was from the giftboxes of a professional event on 22nd April 2016:

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
    Dolls I’m looking for these boots

Is anyone from iOS able to use it? 
    Also, if an iOS player is looking for an item, let me know, my next submission is in 1:15 hours!
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    @LindaVB I can submit them right now! I’ll wear the coat that goes with it too so you know what to look for 😊
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • lilvivlilviv Registered Users, Member 428 Posts
    edited December 2019
    @Bear_KKH thank you for being kind 😊
    @alycat “sorry” that the experiences of others makes you uncomfortable but don’t ever expect those that experience it to just shut up about it regardless of where it’s being posted. have a wonderful holiday. 
    @LindaVB have you posted any of your looks from this sys? I would love to see some. You a day one player and i use to be before i deleted the app and then started again a year later. I love some of the earlier outfits
    Android player

• LulaMaeLulaMae Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    I voted for your look with the earnables! It was the popular pick:) @LulaMae
    Omg yay ♡ ♡ thank you
    Thank you @mikaylachimo!!
    Linda

#KKH4Life
    edited December 2019
    Is there anyone who will be submitting this in a look on android please? Can you let me know when your next submission is? Thank you
    Android player

@mikaylachimo FOUND YOU!!!
    Thank you sooooo much!!!

Linda

#KKH4Life
    KimSkkh said:
    @LindaVB have you posted any of your looks from this sys? I would love to see some. You a day one player and i use to be before i deleted the app and then started again a year later. I love some of the earlier outfits
    @KimSkkh no I haven’t yet! Here are my looks 1-4:

I actually loved the fourth look but the voters did not like it as much though.
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    @LindaVB OMG I’m so glad you found me!!!! I love these, I bought them with diamonds as soon as they became available! Also this look got me 49 😊
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    @KimSkkh I can submit it for you in my next ticket. I let 2 tickets stack by mistake, so once my other submission gets done with voting (should go into voting soon) I can submit that hair for you if you want. 
    - Emmy
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    @luvs2gruuv Yayy! I have to finish mine. I think I'm still looking for shopping bags and a couple more things to win bingo 🤪😂😂😂
    - Emmy
  • Suri_MaddenSuri_Madden Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    @Sweetstephy I wasn’t lucky enough to find you. I’d think I’m doing something wrong but I found dolls so many times before 😅 If you are going to submit it again please tag me!
    ~ iOS player ~
  • SweetstephySweetstephy Registered Users, Member 415 Posts
    @Suri_Madden Girl, I got chu. I been making all my looks with that hair 😅it’s scoring good for me. Also I just submitted a look recently, so it should hit the voting booth in like 15 mins. 
    IOS doll 💞

• MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Looks 5-8. Don’t think I’m gonna make it to the dress but I’m ok with that as I only really wanted the fireworks anything after that is a bonus.

I play on iOS
  • alycatalycat Registered Users, Member 264 Posts
    edited December 2019
    lilviv said:
    @Bear_KKH thank you for being kind 😊
    @alycat “sorry” that the experiences of others makes you uncomfortable but don’t ever expect those that experience it to just shut up about it regardless of where it’s being posted. have a wonderful holiday. 
    LOL. They don’t make me uncomfortable. I was just stating something. Jeez. This forum is outrageous. I also apologized AND acknowledged @Rikk’s statement about her experience/test. 

I never meant to offend anyone and I already apologized. I realize my first post came off a bit grumpy and that isn’t how I meant it but now the only thing I can do is acknowledge and learn from it. I don’t need to be continually attacked for an opinion that I had, that was backed up by my own experience using darker skinned dolls during SYS. I wasn’t trying to invalidate anyone’s experience but it seems alright for everyone to invalidate mine.

edit: and by saying that I didn’t think skin color had anything to do with scores, I was trying to get at “don’t change your dolls skin color lighter, because she’s beautiful the way she is and you CAN get votes.” Literally, this has all been taken so out of context. But I guess that’s the world online... 

I am done trying to explain myself because online things don’t come out the way we always mean. I acknowledge that I upset some users, that was not my intention and I’m sorry. I don’t disagree with the points that have been made and I’ll be more careful in the future with my words.
  • bonniedash_bonniedash_ Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    @Bear_KKH
    thank you so much! i hope everyone has lucky on this SYS!
    ✨ Brazilian 🇧🇷 ✨
    ✨ Android Player 📱 ✨
    If you see my looks can you please vote for me? Of course if you like the looks
    ✨ Brazilian 🇧🇷 ✨
    ✨ Android Player 📱 ✨
    This SYS is wiping out my self esteem.
    ✨ Brazilian 🇧🇷 ✨
    ✨ Android Player 📱 ✨
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.