So, I've seen several old threads about remarrying and I had a few questions.
1) Is it possible that, after divorce, your partner will (without paying any K-stars) call you again to go out?
2) If I marry somebody else, will I have to pay again for the venue, decorations and dress? Or can I reuse my previous decorations and dress?
3) Regarding the venue: since Chad and Crystal already got married the first time I got married, will the quest be the exact same? Will they be trying to book the venue again, even though they're already married?
4) Last but not least: I asked previously if breaking up with my husband would make me lose fans and someone suggested I just deleted him off of my contacts list. Has anyone tried that? Is there any downside to it?
[ Jóh-zeh-feen ]
2. You can reuse.
3. There will be no Chad and Crystal this time, things get boring.
4. For me the downside of deleting your actual partner its that you can regret, cause he will be gone forever. At least none of my exes came back. I didnt even saw them at random places. Its like Thanos snapped his fingers.
she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language
You will not lose fans if you delete your partner. If you're interested in remarrying the same person, however, there comes a risk. My spouse commonly hangs out in Hollywood so I was able to find him and ask him out again to restart a relationship. However, some people aren't able to find their partners again in the game. This will be especially true if they are a konnection.
I think the number of fans you lose depends on your ranking in the game. The higher your rank, the more fans you'll lose. The quickest way to earn back fans is to throw parties.