New Years 2020 outfits

MissCristinaMissCristina Registered Users, Member 215 Posts
In my closet I have hair, dresses, etc. marked like 2018 or 2016, but I forgot how I got them.
i didn’t get anything this New Years. How does it work and when am I getting new cuteness?
I kept signing in every day thru the new year holiday to make sure I didn’t miss anything. 
gc: cristina-m
daily addict, and by addict, I mean I probably need help. (Let’s keep that bw us)

Comments

• livyxlivyx Registered Users, Member 320 Posts
    edited January 19
    You can get new clothes especially by completing events (either professional gigs, reality shows, throwback boxes, party or vip events) - in case of New Year's clothes, it was a professional gig which held on December 2019, here's a reference from this year:

So you probably missed it. 😞
    iOS player since December 2014 🌹
    PM me if you want us to be friends on Facebook!
  • MissCristinaMissCristina Registered Users, Member 215 Posts
    I got those, but in the closet it doesn’t say the year in the corner, like the previous years. 
    gc: cristina-m
    daily addict, and by addict, I mean I probably need help. (Let’s keep that bw us)
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Senior Member Registered Users 4,412 Posts
    edited January 22
    The items marked with a year are event items from around New Years. You got them by opening a throwback box in a weekday event, which contain old event items. Glu has stopped labeling a lot of items like they did previously, so some newer items don't have icons at all.
    Android (PM me to connect on Facebook) 
    📷 Follow me on Instagram!