Are all possible dates mean?

m1lk_jpgm1lk_jpg Registered Users, Member 109 Posts
So far I've only seen people complain about how mean their dates are. I'm currently dating Dirk Diamonds and he is ALWAYS nice to me before a date. he always talks about being happy to be together, about how great we both look, etc. even when I have significantly less romantic points than necessary. 
Is there more nice people like him, or is he a once in a life time deal? and is there any specific pick up lines they'll give you if it turns out they'll also be nice guys/gals or is it just a shot in the dark finding out about their personalities?
🖤♡・゚:*✧·゚:* Joséphine*:·゚✧*:·゚✧♡🖤
[ Jóh-zeh-feen ]
 •••iOS player•••

Comments

• soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I've noticed lower ranking characters are usually kinder with their comments. Mine is a D-lister and he's always nice.
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    edited January 2020
    You gotta buy more nice clothes (i.e. the ones that give you heart points)and then they'll be less mean #capitalism 
  • Pania_84Pania_84 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Just be patient.
    I dated a few people, some were mean and some were nice.
    I married a B lister when I was A list who I met in the swipes and he's really sweet.
  • TiaTTiaT Registered Users, Member 172 Posts
    My second husband is an A lister and such a sweet heart, Ethan Taylor. In his eyes I can do no wrong. He doesn’t even get mad when I miss a date. It took a while but I kissed a lot of frogs to get to my prince. 
    Playing daily on iOS 
    Facebook: 
    https://www.facebook.com/shaniqua.garvin.5 
    Kindness is free, sprinkle that stuff everywhere. 

• mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    I married a guy who was awful even after we were married - broke it off and my second husband is amazing... dated dirk and he was a jerk to me I’m sure it’s different based on each persons interactions, level etc!