Options

Do male dolls get SYS event?

SethyxSethyx Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
edited January 2020 in KKH General Discussion
Heyo! 
So I'm a recent newcomer to the game and this forum, as you may or may not have seen from my other post a couple days ago, and I've been seeing all this hype around here regarding SYS event with it's own prizes.. whereas I haven't really gotten any since I started the game, and in it's place were points-collecting events for gigs or dating which reward boxes with prizes that aren't even brand new (though I can't complain, since I only started in early December, all's welcome!). Worst and most confusing part of it is - it's not even called SYS or has anything to do with it. And since starting the game, I'm pretty sure maybe even two have gone by in my female friend's game.

Am I missing out on it because I'm lvl 14 atm? Do male dolls even get it, since I haven't seen any spoilers? Am I doomed to rely on those Throwback boxes without the chance to actually compete with my looks? 

As always, any replies appreciated! :)

Comments

• Options
    RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Yes, my guy doll has SYS events every week! You should message @eggsandbananas and @KalindaKing with your customer ID and platform ASAP :)
  • Options
    Omg, I'm so sorry, I just headed to check if everything was okay and it appears I haven't updated my game since December 20th!  :D

I guess I was just caught up in the story big time, although I'm surprised I still got what seems to be a dating event going on rn, so I thought everything was up to date.. big yikes!
    Rikk said:
    Yes, my guy doll has SYS events every week! You should message @eggsandbananas and @KalindaKing with your customer ID and platform ASAP :)
    Thanks regardless Rikk! Just one dumb question to that - is SYS a weekend event (so I won't lose the current dating event if I update) or for the workdays? Haven't really had any SYS, at least none that I could remember, so thanks in advance for any info!

• Options
    Yes, SYS runs every week for 3 days (14 looks) from Thursday at 3pm Toronto time until Sunday night. I don’t know if you’ll lose progress on your dating event if you update, but if I had to guess, I’d say I doubt it! So maybe update and see if it’s there! And ask as many questions as you want; that’s why we are here on the forums :) 
  • Options
    Really glad to know that! I will get my 2nd box tonight (as I can't make it farther anyway), just in case and update it right after, at least to check SYS out for the first time before it's over.  :)

While on that subject, since you have a male doll and it's one of my greatest concerns - what are the rewards for guys like? I checked out the event encyclopedia and was pretty disappointed not to see any male stuff in many, many pages, although some much older pages gave me a peek at Throwback items that I ended up liking a lot. If not new, do we at least get some older rewards, or currencies such as K-Stars? 
  • Options
    The SYS rewards are usually k-stars (80 for 1st place, plus dye and energy), but we got some new clothes in the last SYS so hopefully they’ll do that again too. You also get older clothes in the weekend event boxes :)
  • Options
    Lovely, I'll be more than fine with K-Stars alone, but I'll be holding onto hope we start geting new stuff for guys as it appeared to be in the past! Male fashion is evolving almost as much as female, we're spotting new looks by various male celebs time after time, so there's plenty of inspiration to draw from.