🗳️SYS - 1/9/20 - Heat Up January with -🔴Ravishing In Red!🔴

Comments

• SethyxSethyx Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    edited January 2020
    @Sethyx it could possibly be a bot Glu put in to entice others to buy tickets. Or just a TB that’s new to the game & still has very basic clothing. Either way, sorry that you’re having such a frustrating experience!! SYS is suppose to be fun but it often ends up discouraging instead😕
    I literally do think he is a bot, but it's nothing I haven't seen before in other games! I'm more or less in it for the stars anyway, and for the male dolls, you're pretty much secured to get some even just by being in Top 10.

It's the messiness of it all that bothers me, but I'll see it as a lesson I'm learning pretty early on. 
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    Scarletkkh said: all good you deserve the win! Best wishes 
    @mandamay76 I am really very sorry you felt like I bashed you. I tend to lash out sometimes without thinking. No hard feelings from my side❤️

@mandamay76 I am really very sorry you felt like I bashed you. I tend to lash out sometimes without thinking. No hard feelings from my side❤️You slay! I am struggling to get votes as always but you get 50 Ish 
    edited January 2020
    livyx said:

Looks 5 to 8. Now its even bye bye 2nd place😞

I’m only averaging about 30 a look now. If you keep up with your average you are going to over take me by the end. I’m sorry for buying tickets. I’m normally in qroups that are always heavy TB so to place I buy the tickets - I have only one look out all of mine that even scored over 50 had one that I only got 13 on... good luck! Your looks are all amazing as you deserve the win- I just want the earnable dress and if I get it next time I won’t even submit anymore looks this weekend 
    You apologizing for buying tickets made me actually so sad, I mean it's desolating that a person has now to buy tickets to get an item she wants. In your case you know that it's not good to do so, but you're feeling sort of obligated to do it by Glu. They should definitely make it more fair, one way or another! We see dolls having some amazing ideas every week on the SYS' threads to make SYS more enjoyable and less stressful, but Glu doesn't seem to listen, and at this point it's not only frustrating but also sad that no compromise or solution can be made

• oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    was anyone else just unable to get onto the forum for a while?
  • skevansskevans Registered Users 510 Posts
    was anyone else just unable to get onto the forum for a while?
    Yeah, it almost made me want to go out and do something, but then I realized I was already in sweatpants so...

hey, I'm SK, a big fan of gifs and sarcasm ✌🏼
    iOS / add me on facebook 
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    @skevans no choice but to respect that decision🤷🏼‍♀️
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    edited January 2020
    nvm
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    You guys ever think these ticketbuyer who have outrageous score are just bots trying to get us to spend coin on tickets? Or just me ?
    I'm pretty certain there is. I end up strongly suspecting it when they just disappear and stop submitting looks. I have a girl in my group that looked like she purchased a bundle or two and stayed in first place until yesterday afternoon when she suddenly stopped submitting any looks at all and disappeared out of the top 5. I've noticed that happening a lot lately. Or ticket buyers who submit a ticket every time someone top 3 does. Idk, it's all very sketchy to me. I don't put anything past money hungry Glu. 
    - Emmy
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    I'm tempted to take a few more shots at the giftbox top just because I might end up getting red dye... Lol
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    At least I was able to use my own tip about the orange dye for one of my looks so far
    1-10

Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Would you vote for this? (Please like if you would 🥺) I’m running out of options and I haven’t seen anyone use this set so I’m scared it might score bad

Sorry this reply is so late and you've probably been through a bunch of tickets since you posted. I definitely WOULD vote for this. I know everyone is wearing beautiful red gowns, but that can start to be boring I find that boring when I'm voting a lot. That hair is one of the nicest in the game, your dolls face is beautiful, red lipstick is great, and the clothes are on theme. This would stand out in the voting booth to me and I'm one of those people who would give someone a vote based on creativity over just a pretty gown, because I know there isn't tons of red options in the closet. Id go with a different heel instead of a boot, and maybe try gold accessories. I wouldn't expect it to get 50s but I think it could score in the 40s.

Hope this helps and if you submitted it, I hope it scored well for you! 
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    @Basak entered this. I’m happy to keep submitting the hairs, maybe your luck will turn 😃

I play on iOS
  • nubcakenubcake Registered Users 191 Posts
    Given that I'm so busy these days with Covet (I run a styling group on fb), I literally have no ****s to give about SYS anymore and it's pretty liberating. I don't care about scores and submit whatever I want, I sleep in and don't stress about missing tickets 😁 Although I am a little sad about the weekend that I got busy and forgot to come back and submit my last 2 tickets for the new pink drink 🤧
    Hi I'm Ellie! ଘ(੭ ˘ ᵕ˘)━☆゚.*・。゚ iOS doll: bish im fabuwulous 
    Play with me! Fb name: Ellie Chuchu
    I post stuff on Instagram: Ellie Nubcake 
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    @Basak submitted the other hair.

I play on iOS
  • BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts
    @MarianiPoizen Thank you! 🙏🏻💞

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • pinkrainbowpinkrainbow Registered Users, Member 107 Posts

This is the first time I’ve scored so high so consistently!! Sadly, I’m going to finish in third because of two persistent ticket buyers, but I’m still really happy with my scores!
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Looks 9-12:

I got the dress with look 11, yay!!

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    You’re welcome @FilipaKKH 😊 I hope you find it soon 🍀
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• kiki_kkiki_k Registered Users, Member 212 Posts

I think this might be my highest ever score? Not my favourite look I’ve submitted but just happy to be inching closer to a 60!
  • EllaCharlotteEllaCharlotte Registered Users, Member 453 Posts
    Looks 9-12. Last night I got within 10 points of the TB in number 1 spot - woke up this morning and of course, she's bought more tickets. Anyway...love the earnable dress!

Daily Android player
    A+++
    https://www.facebook.com/ellacharlotte.kkh.5 - add me! 
    #BonusStarsForParties
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    Looks 9 to 12. My TS is filled with ticket buyers, I managed to catch up to 2nd place but I'm pretty sure I will be sent back to 6 or something like that during the last hours of SYS... and I will have no way of changing that! 

Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • KortyKorty Registered Users 360 Posts
    Looks 5 - 12

Thank you so much to @Koakuma for showing us how to use the handheld with the super long hair, so I was able to do it on my look n.10 

I have surpassed the original TB in my group, and I’m currently in first place but I suspect another doll to be a TB too, and our scores are very close: it will be a challenge up to the last minute! 

Also, can someone please tell me what is the background for this SYS? 
    I’m sorry if it has been asked before, maybe I missed the info, but I’m curious because I can’t remember seeing that location. Thanks! 

Daily iOS player since July 2014
    From Italy 🇮🇹🍕🍝
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    9-12 looks ♥️

Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.