🗳️SYS - 1/9/20 - Heat Up January with -🔴Ravishing In Red!🔴

Comments

• JabberwoohJabberwooh Registered Users, Member 273 Posts
    Aaaaaaand we're already off theme 😆

Nothing negative, seriously. The look is bomb, just not on theme. Really thought people would stick to the theme this time since it's color based so everyone can join.
    Android player - K star hoarder - Frugal b*tch
    (In-game username: Abbie)

KKH Discord server: 
    https://discord.gg/2ew22AybF9

• daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    Karsyn916 said:
    daffodil said:
    I submitted 1 look and now I have 0 tickets???? Thank you for watching "How to lose a ticket in 4 minutes"
    Exactly what happened to me! 
    PM Kalinda
    hackers can burn in hell
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    JaelynJax said:
    Lowest votes I have wver received and I thought this was a great look :( 
    You submitted “6” looks already...like “6” looks 
    had 1 ticket left from last time - i started with three and i bought the extra 3 because I wanted to
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    Would it be possible to give the rest of the group a fair chance of winning the TS? I guess not.. 🙄 What are the chances of us being in the same damn group twice in a row. 
    I'm sorry I didnt mean to offend you or anything I have never had an issue before guess this forum isn't for me - Didnt know you got bashed here... take care dolls!
  • ScarletkkhScarletkkh Registered Users 830 Posts
    I did not bash you @mandamay76 . I was asking politely if it would be possible to give the rest of the group a fair chance of winning..
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    @Basak and @thallisa just submitted these. Good luck hope you find them 😃

I play on iOS
  • daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    Lisylis said:
    I finally managed to buy this dress with diamonds! I've been dreaming about it for years. Look at that fabric texture, I can just imagine what it feels like (and sounds like, lol. Very rustley)

Great minds think alike lol

hackers can burn in hell
  • BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts
    Aww shoot. Red doesn't look good on me irl so I tend to not buy red items for my doll either. Yea I know I know, it makes zero sense. Gonna have to really work the few items I do have hard this SYS 😵

Side note, @Basak arrrghhh your looks are all I want to achieve in life.
    Thank you so much for your sweet compliments! 🥺♥️ You just made my whole day a lot better! 

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • ScarletkkhScarletkkh Registered Users 830 Posts

Look 2 plus n pic of my doll with the hair she would have loved so much but would never own😂
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    edited January 2020
    I don’t feel creative
  • EllaCharlotteEllaCharlotte Registered Users, Member 453 Posts
    Anyone know why it takes Android dolls so long to get their first votes come in? Even when submitted at the start there is such a delay! I see (stunning) iOS dolls posting their scores here within 20 mins of the events starting and I'm just over here like... 

Daily Android player
    A+++
    https://www.facebook.com/ellacharlotte.kkh.5 - add me! 
    #BonusStarsForParties
  • martynvmartynv Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Karsyn916 said:
    daffodil said:
    I submitted 1 look and now I have 0 tickets???? Thank you for watching "How to lose a ticket in 4 minutes"
    Exactly what happened to me! 
        me too!!!
  • pink_kittypink_kitty Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    JaelynJax said:
    Lowest votes I have wver received and I thought this was a great look :( 
    You submitted “6” looks already...like “6” looks 
    Lmao. Right 🤣🤣. The event just started like wth
  • LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts

Not the best, not the worst. I’m 3rd now in my group. I might need to change my hair color.... seems like it doesn’t go well with red. 
    iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    @MarianiPoizen thank you so much!! I just saw this so I’m happy I didn’t miss it, I’m gonna run to the voting booth 😊
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    Anyone know why it takes Android dolls so long to get their first votes come in? Even when submitted at the start there is such a delay! I see (stunning) iOS dolls posting their scores here within 20 mins of the events starting and I'm just over here like... 

I’m on iOS and it always takes forever for my scores to come in
  • ArtemisxMoonArtemisxMoon Registered Users, Member 181 Posts
    First 2:

• Maria2019Maria2019 Registered Users, Member 387 Posts
    My first look -

I wasn't expecting a high score so I'm happy. Hopefully the rest of the event will go well.
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited January 2020
    Since I actually like red, it's disappointing my first 2 looks didn't score as high as I'd like. 
    Platform: Android

• BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts
    @Basak and @thallisa just submitted these. Good luck hope you find them 😃

As always, I couldn’t find you. Even though I’ve been voting since the beginning of the SYS.

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    I found @LindaVB 😍
    unfortunately you weren’t the popular pick 

Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• SethyxSethyx Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    As a newcomer, I was super excited to find out that I can compete with my looks with other players and not just the NPC antagonists, but after seeing the results of voting kicking in, my experience for the 2nd week in a row has been... disappointing to say the least. Granted it's a male doll with much weaker competition and wardrobe versatility, I'm shocked that the current no.1 with a green starter shirt, 750 kash jeans, starter red sneakers (the only item that even remotely connects their "outfit" to the theme), with starter hairstyle is on top with 70 points, ahead by 40 damned points from no.2, who actually packs that gorgeous two piece red/black Korkov suit worth 200 stars and teamed it up quite nicely with another cool cut, one of the more expensive watches and champagne.

Even though I'm fully aware I myself cannot be on the top or anywhere near it, as I don't have the currency or enough variety at my level to express myself, but for the dolls that do, why even bother going all out? I'm seeing all of these gorgeous outfits so many of you planned out, many of which I'd instantly rank in the top 3 (even just through effort put in to make the theme work), yet something completely random and barely put together ends up owning people who actually pay attention, care and bothered paying to express their style in the given theme.

The excitement, expecting this outcome each weekend, is quickly dying out. I'd like to be convinced otherwise, especially since, from the looks of voting options, there are all the more females who are using their random outfits and ending up as the "Popular Pick". 

I really think some rules should be set in place, maybe a few selected items from the store being usable for each theme, so it actually feels like the competition of "who did it better" and not a circus. 

• evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts

Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • TheBolaTheBola Registered Users, Member 194 Posts
    I have so much ticket buyers already... I hope you all have better luck than me. 
    Also, do any of you believe that we get in groups based on our location? Just a thought, would love to know what you all think. 

• Chelsea.Chelsea. Registered Users 526 Posts
    Lmfao I seriously cannot. 

IOS Player. Pm to add 💖
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.