Partnerships?

AnnabelleRose24AnnabelleRose24 Registered Users, Member 28 Posts
How do I complete more to earn clothing and other cool prizes?
I'm just someone who believes that she is extra-ordinary, is trying to figure out her life while living with many mental illnesses! #staystrong

Comments

• soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Most partnership tiles you earn in the daily gift boxes. You can also earn them in gold box during weekday events. Other partnerships you get by passing reality show milestones, buying the gym, and buying a VIP membership.
  • AnnabelleRose24AnnabelleRose24 Registered Users, Member 28 Posts
    How much is a VIP membership? And how do you pass reality show milestones? 
    I'm just someone who believes that she is extra-ordinary, is trying to figure out her life while living with many mental illnesses! #staystrong
  • karina_kkhkarina_kkh Registered Users, Member 91 Posts
    there are 3 types of VIP membership. if you click on your Kstars at the top right corner, it'll take you to the starshop. there you will be able to see the pricing according to your country/currency.

mine is in canadian dollars but just so you get an idea. and it's per month btw!

as for the reality shows milestones, basically you will unlock them as you gain viewers for your tv show. each 3hrs gig at Bel Air gives you around 215 000 viewers if i'm not mistaken.

i need about 13 million more viewers to surpass Willow's show and be #300 on the tv shows list. as you climb it and pass certain numbers of viewers, you can claim those rewards.
    hope this helps, good luck! 😉 
    。・*. android. level 41  .*・。 
  • MissCristinaMissCristina Registered Users, Member 432 Posts
    @karina_kkh
    whoa, you totally just freaked me out I thought the prices went up, until you said Canada 

I’m doing this thing with my boxes where I have like a dozen I can redeem for energy, but I don’t because I figure since those boxes can’t be repeated, I’ll get the other ones that give outfits etc. I don’t get as many boxes daily. And this is like taking years, I want those damn outfits, anyone can think of a quicker way to get them?