🗳️⛵SYS - 1/23/20 - Cannes Yacht Party! 🍾

Comments

• Ronnie_KKHRonnie_KKH Registered Users, Member 178 Posts
    Maliana said:

For example, I would never vote for that, because that hair colour looks absolutely ridiculous with the outfit! Don’t you agree??? That’s my point!!! And all of you are calling me racist because of that!
    The only thing that looks ridiculous here is you 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    @Lia888 @brunakkh welcome! You guys look great! 💕 thank you so much @Scarletkkh; I get a little bored with SYS sometimes so I’m so glad you enjoy it — we can absolutely do it again! I’ll get a suggestion from you to add to the next one! 

Incognito:

Party Monster:

• MalianaMaliana Registered Users, Member 93 Posts
    Maliana said:

For example, I would never vote for that, because that hair colour looks absolutely ridiculous with the outfit! Don’t you agree??? That’s my point!!! And all of you are calling me racist because of that!
    The only thing that looks ridiculous here is you 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡
    And you are so smart))))
    I thought bulling is not a mainstream anymore haha
  • Vixen_KKHVixen_KKH Registered Users, Member 156 Posts
    Maliana said:
    Vixen_KKH said:
    Look, I don't know if there where you live, it is normal to say that such clothes, such color is not good for someone because of their skin tone, but in the rest of the world this is racism.
    Omgggg
    imagine yourself buying clothes to yourself. Some colours suit you, some don’t. AND IT IS FINE!!!! Same with the dolls!!!!
    Our Coco Chanel the next time I go to buy something I will consult the great goddess of fashion called Maliana.
    English: Second Language
    Android player
    Follow on instagram: kkh_vixen

PixiDust said:
    @Maliana so telling someone to shut up is unacceptable but everything you’re saying is totally fine ? sounds about white... 
    quote please, what exactly from what I said is in your opinion is unacceptable? Because so far people just distort my words😂
    I did find the dress @TheBola! Thank you! I couldn't believe it!

This is honestly one of my very favorite dresses and I’m so glad you found it and bought it! It’s so pretty :) I love it with that cocktail with the straw that kind of matches it in the wardrobe.
    Opinion is one thing, being prejudiced is quite another. We are in the 21st century and certain people don't know the difference 🤦🏽🤦🏽
    Android player

Vixen_KKH said:
    Maliana said:
    Vixen_KKH said:
    Look, I don't know if there where you live, it is normal to say that such clothes, such color is not good for someone because of their skin tone, but in the rest of the world this is racism.
    Omgggg
    imagine yourself buying clothes to yourself. Some colours suit you, some don’t. AND IT IS FINE!!!! Same with the dolls!!!!
    Our Coco Chanel the next time I go to buy something I will consult the great goddess of fashion called Maliana.
    Oh yes and tell me that you are not trying on the clothes before buying, to see if it suits you or not
    Vixen_KKH said:
    Maliana said:
    Vixen_KKH said:
    Omgggg
    And when we are voting for the best looks in sys we all are “goddesses of fashion”
    But for some reason, when someone’s opinion is different from yours, your brain can’t get that it is normal
    Vixen_KKH said:
    Opinion is one thing, being prejudiced is quite another. We are in the 21st century and certain people don't know the difference 🤦🏽🤦🏽
    I said my opinion, that clothes has to be coherent with appearance, people called me racist for that?? Do you think it’s ok?
  • kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    People called you racist cause you said there is no racism in the voting booth basically. You said that wont vote for the girl cause her bag didnt look good and after that you said the redhair on her skin tone looked "hilarious"
    Idk in London but in my country this is racism. 

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language 

edited January 2020
    Some cute looks from the voting booth:

Rikk said:
    @Maliana I wholeheartedly encourage you to go out on the streets of London (when you’re not hiding anonymously behind a screen) and express your opinions to people of color and see how “normal” they find your views on what POCs’ hair and clothing should look like. Be sure to tell them that discrimination isn’t real; it’s just a matter of the right accessories, darling! And go ahead and tell them that they’re infringing on your rights as a white person 😂 I’d pay to see it. 
    SYS is not on the streets, it’s in the game. And I will not go to talk to strangers, telling my opinion about their style. But believe me, I always would say to my friends if I think they look great, or if there is something wrong, in my opinion, I would say so.
    Maliana said:
    Vixen_KKH said:
    Maliana said:
    Vixen_KKH said:
    Omgggg
    And when we are voting for the best looks in sys we all are “goddesses of fashion”
    But for some reason, when someone’s opinion is different from yours, your brain can’t get that it is normal
    Girl I don't know what your serious problem, choosing such a look just because the doll is white even when the other's look is better and more in line with the theme is racism. You are white, white people do NOT suffer racism, preferences or opinions when they directly affect someone's image is prejudice. I hope you get better and get out of your bubble.
    Android player

People called you racist cause you said there is no racism in the voting booth basically. You said that wont vote for the girl cause her bag didnt look good and after that you said the redhair on her skin tone looked "hilarious"
    Idk in London but in my country this is racism. 
    I honestly think that there is no racism in voting booth. Because sometimes even when I put exactly the same look twice, it will get different amount of votes. 
    And I didn’t say that red hair looks ridiculous. I was talking about that particular ponytail with a bit of orange, that to me looks weird. Just like some hairstyles and hair colours would look weird on any other skin colour.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    please don’t insult other members. The best thing to do is ignore their posts.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Vixen_KKH said:
    Maliana said:
    Vixen_KKH said:
    Maliana said:
    Vixen_KKH said:
    Omgggg
    Girl I don't know what your serious problem, choosing such a look just because the doll is white even when the other's look is better and more in line with the theme is racism. You are white, white people do NOT suffer racism, preferences or opinions when they directly affect someone's image is prejudice. I hope you get better and get out of your bubble.
    I never choose the looks just because of the skin colour! Of course not! I just look not only at outfit, but also how it looks with the doll’s appearance. That’s my opinion, I’m not asking anyone to do the same, IT’S JUST MY OPINION. And if you are talking about the outfit from where it all started, I preferred the other look not because of skin tone!! Because they were not the same, I genuinely thought that the bag was too much, and it was obviously not because of the skin tone! And believe me, I am not in a bubble, I am just sick of people who manage to find racism everywhere!!!! Like, the snow is white, that’s racism. Exaggeration, of course, but I hope it’ll help to understand my point of view. 
  • PixiDustPixiDust Registered Users, Member 735 Posts
    @Maliana this is what you said 

not quite the same as what you claim you said 🤷🏼‍♀️
    iOS player 💞✨🧚🏻‍♀️
    on a spending strike until everyone gets 20 videos ! 🍄🍃
  • Suri_MaddenSuri_Madden Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    thallisa said:
    @Maliana girl, you’re embarrassing yourself on so many levels. And fyi, there’s no such thing as “being racist towards white people”. Educate yourself a bit.
    I’m sorry, but how can you say that there is no such a thing as being racist toward white people? If someone tells me I’m stupid cause I’m white it’s not racist? Or if someone tells me that I’m worse type of human cause of my nationality (which I’ve heard in the past) is not racist? 

~ iOS player ~
    please don’t insult other members. The best thing to do is ignore their posts.
    Thank you. I just said that outfit has to be coherent and people called me racist. That’s a nice forum you have here. 
    PixiDust said:
    @Maliana this is what you said 

not quite the same as what you claim you said 🤷🏼‍♀️
    Once again
    I WAS TALKING ABOUT THE ORANGE DIED PONYTAIL
    And I think it doesn’t look good on that doll. As well as I don’t like some hairstyles on light skinned dolls! 
  • Gigi_kkh_Gigi_kkh_ Registered Users, Member 172 Posts
    jhabs said:

Hi @Gigi_kkh_ 😍😍 where is this dress from?? 
    Yaaaay thats meee 😍❤️ It’s not a dress skirt and necklace from different vip sets and the top old collection I don’t remember which one so I took screenshot from closet ❤️❤️ Good luck for you 😍❤️❤️
    thallisa said:
    @Maliana girl, you’re embarrassing yourself on so many levels. And fyi, there’s no such thing as “being racist towards white people”. Educate yourself a bit.
    I’m sorry, but how can you say that there is no such a thing as being racist toward white people? If someone tells me I’m stupid cause I’m white it’s not racist? Or if someone tells me that I’m worse type of human cause of my nationality (which I’ve heard in the past) is not racist? 

Thank you!!! People are so blind in their sake to protect people of colour, they start insulting others.
    Maree_kkh said:
    Please say why you think the orange hair is hilarious on brown skin. Do tell.
    That’s my opinion, you can have another one, it is normal. And for example this hairstyle, in my opinion looks weird with white hair. Exactly like some people like red colour, some people don’t. And IT IS NORMAL, GUYS
  • ChiarahadidChiarahadid Registered Users 5 Posts
    thallisa said: