🛍️KK:H Weekend Event 1/24/20 - VIP This Grammy Weekend!

12345679Next

Comments

• lis22lis22 Registered Users, Member 68 Posts
    @yezx I actually gave up after 5 minutes I gave the last reply 🤣 and took another spin at a kollection and ended up getting the look’s hairstyle.

And got the dress! 

• KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    SamanaKKH said:
    I got the bundle on my second try! 

Ahhh the whole look is sooo dreamy! Congrats on that awesome bundle 💕 I want to win it so badly but I try to stay away from Kollections haha 
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    edited January 2020
    I got super lucky with gift boxes that I won all of the items and lots of kstars on the way, I also took a spin on the latest Kollection from the update and I got the bundle! I started the event with 185 k-stars, and I barely grinded because I was busy, so it was a pleasant surprise to reach the dress! This is everything I got: 🥰

I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @pilirositolam I feel like you always have the best luck with this game!! Your doll looks lovely😍
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    Got this dress with 45 minutes to spare 😬

• pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    edited January 2020
    @jhabs really, how come? omg I always thought that I was unlucky on the game 😂😂 but thanks anyway! ❤️
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • daphnekkhdaphnekkh Registered Users, Member 158 Posts
    @Hope_x these eyes!! I bought them during the Black Friday sale :)