FUN! What are your top three favorite hair styles!

Comments

• TiaTTiaT Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    @EmCharlotte thank you, I LOVE that one a lot! 
    Playing daily on iOS 
    Facebook: 
    https://www.facebook.com/shaniqua.garvin.5 
    Kindness is free, sprinkle that stuff everywhere. 

• Tazzy21Tazzy21 Registered Users, Member 143 Posts
    My current top 3 

but honorable mention to this fabulousness because it was my most coveted hair for almost a year until i hot it on black friday sale— ironically i never wear it

second honorable mention to that rainbow hairfrom lasts weeks fashion goals it is stunning i still dream about its perfection 

• RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    @Tazzy21 The ponytail with the silver ring accent is also one of my very favorite styles! It just doesn’t score well for me in SYS at all. But I love wearing it so much anyway!
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    Julliette said:
    PixiDust said:
    @Julliette they’re in the kloset 🤍
    Really?? I can’t find them. Can you please take a photo of them in the wardrobe?? Pretty please ! 💕
    I love those eyes too! Wheee in the closet are they -I’m not seeing them? Under makeup section or eye section?  I obsess over them everytime I see them but figured they were from a kollection! 
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    @Julliette @mandamay76

im pretty sure theses are them?

• thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    @ashleyy yup, but with the black mascara/eyeliner option in the makeup section!

• mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    @ashleyy @thallisa thanks! i'll put on my list for next VIP! 
  • fallonfallon Registered Users, Member 569 Posts
    edited January 2020

I'm very indecisive, so I made a top 5These are my favorite hair and colors, I like to use this coppery shade with this pompom hair and pink is my favorite of all, because I love the color pink
    English is not my first language 🇧🇷
    Android, add me: 

https://www.facebook.com/fallonsalvatorekkh
    Instagram: @fallonkkh
  • BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts
    @Ronnie_KKH It was from a VIP event back in august! 💖

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
    Rikk said:
    @Tazzy21 The ponytail with the silver ring accent is also one of my very favorite styles! It just doesn’t score well for me in SYS at all. But I love wearing it so much anyway!
    That is sooooo true, it always fails me in sys but i dont care i love it its my goto hair for bebopping around the game during the wee
  • RomakiRomaki Registered Users, Member 540 Posts

Just going by what's in store (+ what I own), I just love waves and dip dyes. I hope one day a throwback box gives me one of those iconic dip dye hairs. 😍
    Android - Level 55 - A+++ - 07/2014
    ashleyy said:
    @Julliette @mandamay76

im pretty sure theses are them?

Does anyone with this hair have a black/dark skin doll I wanna see what it looks like on a person of color before I pull the trigger on it
  • EmCharlotteEmCharlotte Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    @Poopnuggets69 well I think your doll looks fantastic with that hair 💕
    Let’s be friends - Emmy KKH on FB. I play on iOS 🤍
    edited January 2020

sorry for the long post 💙

Your post hits me hard. When i First saw the hair on the left I dismissed it, I didn’t fight for it I could’ve won it but I just didn’t....like a fool. and then  everybody’s doll was wearing the hair and it’s amazing and beautiful and I love it and every time I see it I just get sad that I just missed it. So now even if there’s a hair that looks weird when it is posted in the events as rewards I still shoot for it because you never know when I hair that just doesn’t look right in a certain pose will look right on your doll. #lessonlearned

@Poopnuggets69 thanks so much and I agree with your assessment

@MissCristina thanks for starting this thread its soooo much fun
  • TheKylieTheKylie Registered Users, Member 531 Posts

These are my most used hairs! The last one is my newest fave😍
  • PlantWitchPlantWitch Registered Users 374 Posts
    @Tazzy21 I know that feeling! But that's why diamonds are great because the items are usually available to purchase a year later, and if I'm not wrong that hair should be available in August!
    🧡🤍💗
    they/she
    android
    pm for add info!
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    edited January 2020
    #2. This hair is pretty much my exact hair irl so it had to make my top 3. I also thought I would add my very deep shower thought from this morning about my hair because why the heck not! So I'm washing my hair and it hits me! My hair and I are completely opposite, because it's long and straight and I'm short and gay... I know... I'm the worst... But I amuse myself sometimes...
    @PlantWitch you made me laugh so hard, thank you 💕
    I also love finding that kind of comparison or antithesis!
    Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • CryptiCrystsCryptiCrysts Registered Users, Member 33 Posts

These are all of my favorites... I just realllyyy have a thing for colors 😍  absolutely obsessed with them lol
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    TheKylie said:

These are my most used hairs! The last one is my newest fave😍
    I’m so bitter about that first ponytail bc it was an earnable but it was before I understood how to complete events lol 
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts

Top row are my current faves! I always said I’d never buy a FG but I needed the rainbow hair 😍 The second hair always scores well in SYS and I just love the third

Bottom row are honourable mentions! The real life emo in me loves the first and second and the third was a recent purchase that I use a lot
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • livyxlivyx Registered Users, Member 834 Posts

Couldn’t decide 😭 I use them all the time!
    iOS player since December 2014 🇫🇷🇵🇱
  • FilipaKKHFilipaKKH Registered Users, Member 516 Posts
    Current favorites ✨

🇵🇹 • no longer a kkh player & not active on the forum • 🏳️‍🌈
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Ok so generally my doll rotates between the first three hairstyles. She might have a different one on if there’s been an earnable one or I’ve got one in a GB but they only usually last the weekend before I change her back. I use the bun a lot as I think it’s really versatile. The bottom two I wanted to include as I love those two styles and they were the reason I completed the kollection as I was desperate for them. My doll wore them for ages after I got them but I don’t really put them on that much anymore.

I play on iOS