🗳️SYS - 1/30/20 - Everyone in Denim! 👖

Comments

• nylonlaundrynylonlaundry Registered Users, Member 65 Posts
    edited January 2020
    looks 5 & 6 did well!also is everyone's voting booth just a mess? i've never seen so many bad combinations and a lot of them wasn't even denim! like how am i supposed to vote here
    iOS・i look completely different in sys
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    @Sethyx I have only been playing since end of October in the sys and my scores rarely get into the forties let alone the fifties - I only get fifties in a gown setting - I’m still learning of course and new here and to the game - I thought ticket buying (at least triple threat) was normal because I’ve always been in groups with people scoring super high 800 and above - I have had looks in the teens and 20s so the 30-40 range makes me happy! 
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts

My highest scores so far in this sys. Two of my other looks were inspired by forum girls and scored pretty decently! Hope this helps someone
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    Looks 3-6

Android
  • kiraraquelkiraraquel Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
    There aren’t any ticket buyers in either of my games and I’m in first in my main game. I already know that’s not going to last despite my scores being pretty decent. I really hope no crazy tb’s pop up though🤷🏽‍♀️
  • pinkrainbowpinkrainbow Registered Users, Member 107 Posts

• Tazzy21Tazzy21 Registered Users, Member 143 Posts
    This game is a sickness, i dont even WANT any of the prizes, they arent bad or anything i just am not gaga over them, but still i after a few lower than usual scores (lower end of the 30s) i have gone total battle mode assessing and reassessing looks took me 17 min to post my last look... i need a kkh anonymous, this has become a serious problem.

i cant decide if i hate when things are more evenly matched or when its just a blowout every look. Surprisingly Im having fun despite everything, this theme is really making me work for my looks, im having to good deep into the crevices of my closet.
  • ArtemisxMoonArtemisxMoon Registered Users, Member 181 Posts
    I guess the shopping bags are really working for me because I got yet another 50! Hopefully this will help make up for the 38s I got when the event first started.

• MiyuriMiyuri Registered Users, Member 287 Posts
    @KalindaKing  @eggsandbananas
    Fantastic job, Glu! Not only are we still plagued with undeserving ticketbuyers taking first place from us, but because of Glu’s poorly thought out reward method, we’re also not going to get the earnables now even if we’re the popular vote (the highest score being 60, if you get 31, you were the popular vote!).
    Another ploy from Glu to get players to buy even more tickets?? 😡
    🇫🇷 in 🇰🇷
    Platform: iPadOS 17.2
    Current level: 93
  • SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    edited February 2020
    Just submitted a look with the hair! @Poopnuggets69

✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

• kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts
    looks 5 & 6 did well!also is everyone's voting booth just a mess? i've never seen so many bad combinations and a lot of them wasn't even denim! like how am i supposed to vote here
    Absolutely. And it’s crazy how even though people aren’t following the theme, but still getting the popular vote. 
  • promquin98promquin98 Registered Users, Member 309 Posts
    my 1st highest score so far..

• princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    edited February 2020

I'm not even trying now lol I love the cow print top but my scores have been so crap I don't even care anymore

Although I thought I'd try the shopping bags after seeing
    @ArtemisxMoon post her look and paired it with the first suitable things I saw in my kloset lol 🤷🏼‍♂️
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    This is my favorite and my highest score yet! I won’t see fifties I rarely do so I’m happy because I should get the earnable top! 
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    @Poopnuggets69 @MelissaK just submitted the hair and the pie 🤍🤍

• ArtemisxMoonArtemisxMoon Registered Users, Member 181 Posts
    @princessprecious that look is adorable and I hope it gets you a good score :)
  • FieraFiera Registered Users, Member 322 Posts
    Does anyone know if these boots are available to purchase by diamonds yet? If so plz tag me if you are going to use it in a look 💕✨

• mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    I’ve been scoring well, but both times I passed my ticket buyer she’s used even more tickets. Now shes changed 3 times within an hour and has an 80 point lead. Her most recent ticket was a direct copy of my last look. And to really kick it off, she’s someone who’s been in my trendsetters group before. She used extra tickets right off the bat that time too. 

platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    @judithkkh @SamanaKKH I still couldn’t find the hair. I’ve voted for so many hours, and I’m still seeing the same 10 hairstyles 😭. Maybe I’ll have better luck in a future event. 
    I know how annoying this is, I'm sorry ☹️ but I can keep submitting the hair, I'm okay with that!
  • JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts
    Fiera said:
    Does anyone know if these boots are available to purchase by diamonds yet? If so plz tag me if you are going to use it in a look 💕✨

It is from a event last year in April
    Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    🌻NubianQueen🌻
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    I've done horrible this whole event. 
    I have submitted things I can't even speak of in desperation. 
    I've tried every combination of things that score high and gotten nothing but 29's (...and one 13...)
    So I gave in to my younger sibling's cries to let them "put together a look" because I just do not care about this poopy sys event anymore!!! It sucks and I hate it!!!
     I let them submit whatever they wanted and....

Needless to say, ya girl gets the whole weekend off because she's hiring the superior stylist this event 😌
    What in the heck at the 13 score. What was that outfit like?!?!
  • EmCharlotteEmCharlotte Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    Looks 5/6/7

Let’s be friends - Emmy KKH on FB. I play on iOS 🤍
    @SisSnappedLikeThanos I'm sorry this event isn't going well for you but I'm glad you've found your doll a personal stylist!! Best of luck with remaining looks <3 

In other news I'm sad that dark denim is rarely the popular vote. I love black denim, it's wonderful. I own one pair of blue jeans (in real life) and it's because it was 2 for $50 with a $49.99 pair of BLACK jeans I was buying. I think I've worn them two times. So I'm going to post a dark look next because I actually live for them. Thank you for coming to my TED talk.
  • daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    Lisylis said:
    I've done horrible this whole event. 
    I have submitted things I can't even speak of in desperation. 
    I've tried every combination of things that score high and gotten nothing but 29's (...and one 13...)
    So I gave in to my younger sibling's cries to let them "put together a look" because I just do not care about this poopy sys event anymore!!! It sucks and I hate it!!!
     I let them submit whatever they wanted and....

Needless to say, ya girl gets the whole weekend off because she's hiring the superior stylist this event 😌
    What in the heck at the 13 score. What was that outfit like?!?!
    I'm too ashamed to post it so my best description of what that outfit was like is "second biggest mistake of my KKH career"
    I'm really sorry for you but also we need to see that ASAP
    hackers can burn in hell
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    So I got up in the middle of the night to submit look ( lol ) and picked random clothes.  

iOS player 

@robertavyy congratulations, most of my early morning/middle of the night looks are abominations that would see my doll plastered across the worst dressed pages of Muse Magazine.